Greetings From Lake Harmony PA!

TheRealLimo

Good morning all and what a beautiful day. There is about 2 feet of snow up here, but the roads are clear, the snow is pristine and the mountains look just majestic in the horizon, not a cloud in the sky. 8)

I'm off to The Crossings designer outlets to do some marathon shopping. I'm going to hit Reebok, Champs and Majestic sportswear stores, anybody need anything while I'm out? :-s

Enjoy your day all.

hey limo. this is the old gscott. when's the party?

just got off the phone with Bren & we are definitely doing a weekend up here for a Jet collective get together. Probably after St. Patty's weekend, so please stay tuned. We should have the date worked out by mid week and will let everyone here know when and where.

Looking forward to some off season party'in. 8)

just got off the phone with Bren & we are definitely doing a weekend up here for a Jet collective get together. Probably after St. Patty's weekend, so please stay tuned. We should have the date worked out by mid week and will let everyone here know when and where.

Looking forward to some off season party'in. 8)

I think the # of members will be over 250 by then. Do you have room for us all???

I think the # of members will be over 250 by then. Do you have room for us all???

For an actual party yes, I have lots of property here with plenty of deck space so we could fit 250 if we wanted to, but as far as sleeping over maybe a lucky 15. So book those nearby motel rooms early folks! :lol:

For an actual party yes, I have lots of property here with plenty of deck space so we could fit 250 if we wanted to, but as far as sleeping over maybe a lucky 15. So book those nearby motel rooms early folks! :lol:

What if me, Max, Smizzy, jetman13, jetman67 and spjet all promise to sleep in the same sleeping bag? That would cut down the traffic, no?

What if me, Max, Smizzy, jetman13, jetman67 and spjet all promise to sleep in the same sleeping bag? That would cut down the traffic, no?

They don't make a sleeping bag big enough to fit Jetman67,how the hell you plan on fitting us in?

Im easy to accomodate. I live locally. Maybe I can get the Mrs. to open up our bed to a lucky winner. My fantasy just may finally come true :lol::lol:

snow and mountains go nice together. can i come and snuggle with u limo?

Dickie & Limo arise early to take in the sunrise and wax their skis on the upper deck of the skihaus as they prepare to hit the slopes for a day of fun in the snow. Naturally they ski only the expert trails as they both studied in Switzerland where Dickie's real name is Sven.

Limo - "A quick romp in the hot tub before we hit the slopes darling?"

Dickie - "Never before my first Mimosa of the day darling, but you are a minx for trying to tempt me!"

The rest of the haus starts to wake as Bren & Shane join our jet setters on the deck with a tray of freshly baked scones and a chilled pitcher of Mimosa's.

Bren - "Shane darling, would you be a darling and warm up the Hummer, you know what a chill I get before skiing if my seat isn't properly warmed."

Shane - "Darling, you know we have man servants to perform such menial tasks, I need to pop on my wirless LapT and see what my loyal subjects are doing on the jet nation I created for them. I think it's time we raised taxes on them again, my Ferrari needs a new paint job."

Bren - "Where is that lazy, good for nothing Maxman with my strawberries & whipped cream, you know I can't start the day without them darling, MAXMAN where are you?"

Maxman - "Coming mum, here are your strawberries, I hope they are to your liking mum, I whipped the cream myself."

Shane - "Yes, yes Maxman, I a fully aware your raise review is coming due, now go warm my socks as my collegues and I are leaving for the slopes. Oh, and bring the H2 around and make sure you rotate the tires first, we must drive a half a mile and don't want to hit a bump and spill my drink."

Dickie - "I say old man, he is a bit of a queer one, isn't he?"

Shane - "He is a bit of a handful for a man servant, but he works hard & does come wonderfully cheap."

Limo - "Bren darling how ever do you manage around here? Next you will be serving yourself, how barberic!"

Bren - "Please darling, I've asked Shane to fire him a million times, but he simply refuses. There is something going on between those two and I may need your help darling in finding out what. Are you up for a bit of intrigue darling?"

Limo - "Darling I do enjoy a good mystery, let's chat later when the boys are out for their sunset foxhunt, perhaps over some apple martini's and a rousing game of ping-pong in the game room?

As our jet setters leave the skihaus for a day of swishing through the fresh packed powder, Maxman is in the cellar hatching a diabolical plot to turn everyone's weekend in Lake Harmony into one they will never forget......if they live through it. :twisted:

To be continued..................

To be continued..................

I have read the transcripts and I say with confidence, there is not much reason for this to be continued.

You worked hard on it though Limo. So I give you a B - because of the effort.

Archived