Max Hits The BIG TIME!!!!

SoFlaJets

Max, Tannenbaum called. He requested "less teeth" next time. He chafes easily. :D:cheers:

I agree! -(shoot me now!)

Seriously though - Tanny made a great move by getting Coles to waive his guarantee? Puulleeez! Coles would have done anything to get the hell out of Dodge.

Seriously though - Tanny made a great move by getting Coles to waive his guarantee? Puulleeez! Coles would have done anything to get the hell out of Dodge.

Coles waived his guarantee so he could re-structure, and this played out when Cincinatti gave him a RAISE when he re-upped with them.

Max, get them fancy press passes yet? :D

Coles waived his guarantee so he could re-structure, and this played out when Cincinatti gave him a RAISE when he re-upped with them.

Exactly. Get out and get paid.

You'd think Max was taking advice from ****.....but that can't be, right?

LOL!

Yeah, Inquiring former employees of Sean Deegan would like to know...

Especially since HE GOT PAID a few years back by WOODY for the "JETS INSIDER" copyrite...

You guys are too much. Sooth got paid from the Jets? I like conspiracy theories and all, that just seems hard to believe.

Max, Tannenbaum called. He requested "less teeth" next time. He chafes easily. :D:cheers:

What were you guys saying the day Tanny got this done? This was a GREAT move for the Jets. Very creative.

Coles got more money. That is just great. Look who gave it to him. It isn't like the Patriots were knocking down his door. He is off the Jets and that is good. 800 yard receivers that want to restructure every other year, that is something they don't need here.

This was a good move dammit. And I know how Tanny likes it. et tu T0mShane? :-P

5) With Laveranues Coles now gone, who steps in to replace him? Can Clowney make the leap? Is this a position filled via the draft?

Max from JetNation.com: Replace him where? On the sidelines with a pulled hammy? There are plenty of options for that role. Other than that, Coles performance has diminished to the point where he won

2) Looking back, would the Jets season ultimately have been any different with Clemens or Pennington running the show?

Max from JetNation.com: The season would have ended the same way with either Pennington or Clemens. They would have missed the playoffs with any of those QBs.

What were you guys saying the day Tanny got this done? This was a GREAT move for the Jets. Very creative.

Coles got more money. That is just great. Look who gave it to him. It isn't like the Patriots were knocking down his door. He is off the Jets and that is good. 800 yard receivers that want to restructure every other year, that is something they don't need here.

This was a good move dammit. And I know how Tanny likes it. et tu T0mShane? :-P

I think it's safe to announce now, here, that you are merely the mythical "Wizard" of this here Oz-type website, and that LimoLady is the one behind the curtain, giving you all your football knowledge.

Ladies and gentlemen, I give you Maxman. Not only is he a journalist and scholar, he is also a provider of high-quality limousine transportation at affordable prices. Look for him at a "Taste of New York" function near you.

Archived