The NBA Finals Thread

ECURB

That was a hard foul by Kobe (borderline flagrant, but Kobe's always gonna get that call in that situation), but brilliantly done. It's weird to say, but that foul might have just sealed up his 4th ring. Great heads up play by him IMO.

Oh without a doubt . Howard puts it in and the series is 2-2.

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Huh?

It's classy for Gasol to dunk the ball up 5 with 3.4 seconds remaining?

Come on Pete..Gasol is lucky he didn't get undercut by Pietrus.

Pietrus was wrong for what he did, but was undoubtedly baited when Gasol tried to run the score.

Let's see how you feel when Pietrus has to sit out the game James. :P Did you see the way he unloaded his fists on him ?

I still want to know what SVG was doing by leaving Jameer Nelson in the game late there. Why was Skip on the bench? After that kind of move, I still believe he's a better coach then Doc, or that idiot from Cleveland, but I heard we're probably giving him an extension, I don't know if I want him back after his contract ends after a move like that. Skip wasn't even playing that bad today either.

For this loss I blame Hedo for missing 3 of 4 free throws in the fourth quarter, more then I blame Dwight missing those 2 very late in the fourth quarter to put the game away, and I also blame SVG for his idiotic-ness of leaving Jameer Nelson in the game late 4th, and the entire OT.

Well you FINALLY showed up ! :biggrin:

You're right, he's not a great coach, he's just a good one with a hell of a lot of potential. The stuff he has done for this team in just 2 years is amazing. It's looking really, really bleak right now, and we probably wont win this series, but you cannot tell me that Billy Donovan would have done what Stan Van Gundy has done for us. He has turned around this organization very quickly, and he's probably one of the best coaches we've ever had here in Orlando. Far better then Brian Hill was.

Real classy sig, brotha.

Archived