6 - Dallas - Dallas Wins Series 4-1

------------------

------------------

------------------

------------------

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Your Bulls F'ing suck. Without Rose your team ain't ****. It had to take you guys a 1st overall pick to make the 6th seed in the East?

Your one to talk about the team needing one guy... lol

BTW the Bulls played great and won when Rose was injured a couple weeks ago...

Also just an FYI... the Lakers got the 4th seed Kobe's rookie year... 6th seed aint bad for Rose especially considering he didnt get the help he needed until the late season trade....

Were you looking in a mirror as you typed that? The Magic are a joke.

The Magic are a joke? Your team is 1 game over .500 in the East? Your team would not be in the playoffs if they were in the West. Whose team is a joke? Do you really think Chicago belongs in the playoffs more then the Phoenix Suns?

The Magic are a joke? Your team is 1 game over .500 in the East? Your team would not be in the playoffs if they were in the West. Whose team is a joke? Do you really think Chicago belongs in the playoffs more then the Phoenix Suns?

Bulls had one of the toughest SOS this season... a rookie PG that started from day one... a rookie HC... no Center (UNtil Miller showed up last month)... Nobody to help Gordon score... (UNtil Salmons showed up) and they have been winning a lot of games with their new pieces... and that is all with DENG coming back for the playoffs...

Rose(17ppg)/Hinrich(10ppg)

Gordon(21ppg)/Salmons(19ppg)

Deng(14ppg)/Tim Thomas(6ppg)

Tyrus Thomas(11ppg)/Noah(7ppg)

Noah(7ppg)/Miller(11ppg)/Gray(4ppg)

The Bulls are damn deep rigth now... at least 3 reserves in double digits scoring...

Bulls had one of the toughest SOS this season... a rookie PG that started from day one... a rookie HC... no Center (UNtil Miller showed up last month)... Nobody to help Gordon score... (UNtil Salmons showed up) and they have been winning a lot of games with their new pieces... and that is all with DENG coming back for the playoffs...

Rose(17ppg)/Hinrich(10ppg)

Gordon(21ppg)/Salmons(19ppg)

Deng(14ppg)/Tim Thomas(6ppg)

Tyrus Thomas(11ppg)/Noah(7ppg)

Noah(7ppg)/Miller(11ppg)/Gray(4ppg)

The Bulls are damn deep rigth now... at least 3 reserves in double digits scoring...

Whose defending Dwight? lol

Joakim Noah? Come on now, I am a Florida Gator, and even I know he's straight up trash. Your centers will be fouling out early, and often, Dwight will have some more 20, 20 playoff performances, and your team will be gone by the 5th game the latest.

Since the east is basically decided, here are my predicitions...

1 Cleveland over 8 Detroit in 6 - I think Detroit's experience will keep them in this series as long as they can.

2 Boston over 7 Philadelphia in 5 - obviously

3 Orlando over 6 Chicago in 5 - obviously

5 Miami over 4 Atlanta in 7 - Miami pulls an upset with a hostile crowd in Atlanta in game 7.

Whose defending Dwight? lol

Joakim Noah? Come on now, I am a Florida Gator, and even I know he's straight up trash. Your centers will be fouling out early, and often, Dwight will have some more 20, 20 playoff performances, and your team will be gone by the 5th game the latest.

Lets see what Noah did on Howard this year...

Nov 3rd (In Orlando) Magic Win - 22 Points 15 Reb (Gooden & Gray playing Center) Noah only played 5 min. Gooden had 21 points. Magic only out rebounded the Bulls by 3 rebounds.

December 31st (In Chicago) Magic Win- 15 Points 14 rebounds (Gray and Noah played Center) Noah had 19 points 11 reb...

February 24th (In Chicago) Bulls Win - 26 Points 12 Reb (Noah and Miller Played Center) Miller just got with the team and had 9 and 7.

March 11th (In orlando) Magic Win - 15 Points 9 Reb (Noah and Miller again) Miller had 11 and 6...

So the Bulls with Gooden/Noah/Miller defending Howard...

19.5 PPG (20.7 Season Avg) 1.2 Less than Avg when playing the Bulls

12.5 RPG (13.9 Season Avg) 1.4 Less than Avg when playing the Bulls

The Bulls have done a better job on Howard than the rest of the NBA...

Your one to talk about the team needing one guy... lol

BTW the Bulls played great and won when Rose was injured a couple weeks ago...

Also just an FYI... the Lakers got the 4th seed Kobe's rookie year... 6th seed aint bad for Rose especially considering he didnt get the help he needed until the late season trade....

I guess you don't remember the compeition back then. Don't forget that Kobe came off the bench his rookie season and had to slpit time with Eddie Jones and Nick Van Axel.

Why bother talking about Eddie Jones, or Nick Van Axel. He probably doesn't even know who they are.

How the hell could anyone forget Van Exel's big ass bald head? Im shocked nobody ever grabbed it by accident going up for a rebound... lol

Oh and sorry to shut you up about Howard... but the Bulls defend him well... sorry pal.

How the hell could anyone forget Van Exel's big ass bald head? Im shocked nobody ever grabbed it by accident going up for a rebound... lol

Oh and sorry to shut you up about Howard... but the Bulls defend him well... sorry pal.

Defending Howard well, which you don't, doesn't mean you're doing anything in the playoffs against us. Your team will be out by 5 games the latest.

Defending Howard well, which you don't, doesn't mean you're doing anything in the playoffs against us. Your team will be out by 5 games the latest.

Wait... so holding Howard UNDER his season averages is not defending him well???

That was a weak way to try and spin it.... lol

19.5 pts, 12.5 rebs, 2.5 blks

wow, so your keeping him under 1 point of his season average, 1.5 rebs, and .5 block. That's impressive.... LMFAO

You made it sound like he would kill the Bulls... just below his average is not killing anything...

He is the highest scoring player on the Magic... and is tied with the highest scoring player on the Bulls... so I do not see where the advantage is... his scoring will not hurt the Bulls...

Do me a favor and point out where the Magic are so much better than the Bulls?

The Bulls had a hard time finishing mostly due to DelNegro not knowing how to coach a full game... he is doing just fine now...

The Bulls average 5.5 blocks per game... - Advantage Bulls

The Magic average 5.4 blocks per game...

Both teams are shooting FG's .457 on the season - Draw

The Bulls are .383 from behind the arc - Advantage Bulls

The Magic are .380 from behind the arc

The Bulls are .796 from the line - Advantage Bulls

The Magic are .716 from the line

The Bulls average 42.1 RPG

The Magic average 43.2 RPG - Advantage Magic

The Bulls average 21.1 assists PG - Advantage Bulls

The Magic average 19.4 assists PG

The Bulls average 7.5 steals PG - Advantage Bulls

The Magic average 7.0 steals PG

The Bulls average 14.6 TO PG

The Magic average 14.0 TO PG - Advantage Magic

You made it sound like he would kill the Bulls... just below his average is not killing anything...

He is the highest scoring player on the Magic... and is tied with the highest scoring player on the Bulls... so I do not see where the advantage is... his scoring will not hurt the Bulls...

Do me a favor and point out where the Magic are so much better than the Bulls?

The Bulls had a hard time finishing mostly due to DelNegro not knowing how to coach a full game... he is doing just fine now...

The Bulls average 5.5 blocks per game... - Advantage Bulls

The Magic average 5.4 blocks per game...

Both teams are shooting FG's .457 on the season - Draw

The Bulls are .383 from behind the arc - Advantage Bulls

The Magic are .380 from behind the arc

The Bulls are .796 from the line - Advantage Bulls

The Magic are .716 from the line

The Bulls average 42.1 RPG

The Magic average 43.2 RPG - Advantage Magic

The Bulls average 21.1 assists PG - Advantage Bulls

The Magic average 19.4 assists PG

The Bulls average 7.5 steals PG - Advantage Bulls

The Magic average 7.0 steals PG

The Bulls average 14.6 TO PG

The Magic average 14.0 TO PG - Advantage Magic

Orlando 59-23, Chicago 41-40. Case closed.

Orlando 59-23, Chicago 41-40. Case closed.

Does not matter, not one bit.

The Bulls have a rookie HC and a rookie PG... of course they were gonna loose some games early...

They have been winning right up there with anybody heading into the playoffs and have wins over the Celts and Magic...

Not to mention the Bulls are stronger now than they were early and the Magic are weaker...

Does not matter, not one bit.

The Bulls have a rookie HC and a rookie PG... of course they were gonna loose some games early...

They have been winning right up there with anybody heading into the playoffs and have wins over the Celts and Magic...

Not to mention the Bulls are stronger now than they were early and the Magic are weaker...

And we lost our starting point guard, traded for one, who didn't really know the players very well, and he kept us with the Celtics until like the last week and a half.

What the hell makes you think your team has a chance against us?

Keep in mind, what knocks Howard's stats down is in two of the games the Bulls were being blown out, and Howard basically got the entire 4th quarter off. If your team was any good and could keep it close with us, he would have had over his average easily.

By the way, Bulls are now stronger, and the Magic are weaker? Didn't the Magic have like a 40 point lead in their last meeting?

All this arguing and the Bulls aren't even going to lose to Orlando, they'll be losing to Boston instead.

East

1 Cleveland

8 Detroit

4 Atlanta

5 Miami

2 Boston

7 Chicago

3 Orlando

6 Philadelphia

West

1 Los Angeles

8 Utah

4 Portland

5 Houston

2 Denver

7 New Orleans

3 San Antonio

6 Dallas

Doesn't really matter anymore, Boston will be beating Chicago now, not Orlando.... lol

I hope your wrong. I hate Boston with a passion, but the Bulls aren't good enough.

He seriously thinks the "New look Bulls" are a good team. :face:

I hope your wrong. I hate Boston with a passion, but the Bulls aren't good enough.

He seriously thinks the "New look Bulls" are a good team. :face:

They are a damn good team... and they JUST beat Boston IN Boston without KG... who will not be playing this series...

They are a damn good team... and they JUST beat Boston IN Boston without KG... who will not be playing this series...

If you can't beat them in Boston it really doesn't matter. Because in the playoffs, I don't know if you know this, but you have to steal one in Boston to at least have some sort of a chance to get out of the first round, especially when your a lower seed... lol

If you can't beat them in Boston it really doesn't matter. Because in the playoffs, I don't know if you know this, but you have to steal one in Boston to at least have some sort of a chance to get out of the first round, especially when your a lower seed... lol

Good they just beat them in boston in the last month.

Archived