New York Jets Mafia Game Thread

Bleedin Green

• Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I'm here. Just got back from Sports Authority (golf balls), Marshall's (wife wanted to go), and Home Depot (apparently there are more types of seeding grass than I ever imagined).

Doesn't matter that I haven't been totally active today. Pac and Vic will come back with what they know and it'll change everyone's opinions anyway. And SMC, about what you said before, I wouldn't put it past BG to make a mafia "all-star" team of CTM, Doggin, and EY. Not very likely, but not outside the realm of possibility. Didn't want that comment to go unnoticed.

Bleedin' Green has said the game is random. I've never seen mods lie in game.

Bleedin' Green has said the game is random. I've never seen mods lie in game.

CTM lied last game as the mod. Early in the game he said it was random, but at the end revealed that he moved roles around after the random selection.

That's cool. I have no problem with it being random or not.

CTM lied last game as the mod. Early in the game he said it was random, but at the end revealed that he moved roles around after the random selection.

Ah yes, this was true.

BTW, why is this a 4 way conversation?

I understand Vic and Norway have house stuff going on (congrats, btw! how's it going?)

But where are SMC, Woody, Jets Things and Pac?

I thought we were waiting for Vicious so I kinda stopped checking in for a while.

I'm still extremely concerned about Pac, largely because that's who the SK should've taken out last night. Pac's ID as a FO guy could be Terry Bradway f'ing up the team as the serial - that's how I'd describe the man in real life.

I know who the Doc is and I'm pretty sure he knows I know who he is. If I was SK I would have shot him last night while he was busy protecting Vic. I'm just as surprised as you that I'm still alive and assume it's because mafia/sk knew you were my biggest detractor and figured there was a chance you'd spend today trying to make a case on me.

Or... it's possible you are GF with an ego big enough to think you can take out a strong player via NK and still find a way to get me lynched.

I had to move EY cause I had insider knowledge.. With 3 man scum teams in 18 player game I couldn't have EY as a townie get a hit on mafia day 1 based on something that happenned the prior game..

All other alignments were random. So the game was 93% random.. Sue me

I'd like to know who Vic cleared last night, but until he comes back I guess we can talk about two he didn't.

Only post of the day- unfortunately I did not hit mafia. I had to choose between various people but I still believe out of everyone still left in the game I honestly think either JT or Norway is scum. Take it for what it's worth. Please don't lynch until I get to make sure you aren't lynching a confirmed innocent.

They both make EY's radar:

1. CTM - I believe strongly that he is innocent.

2. EY - why analyze myself?

3. Doggin94it - Decent probability of Scum. Decent Probability of SK.

4. slats - I believe in Vic, so I believe slats is innocent. GFather is possibility, but unlikely.

8. WoodyPaige - High probability of SK. Low probability of scum.

9. SMC - Doubt he is scum. Possible SK, believing it less and less. I think he'd have targetted the Axis.

11. Vicious89x - Believe he is the cop.

12. Jets Things - Possible Scum. Unlikely SK.

13. Norway'sWaddlingMarmaloof - Possible Scum. Unlikely SK.

16. Pac2566 - Scout. Could this still be a scum term.

... and Doggin's on record as thinking Norway's scum. What do we think of these two names?

vote Woody

the day after night 1 ended I came out swinging at AVM which we now know was a mistake. With his very first post after my initial attack of AVM WP wrote:

AVM needs to be investigated sooner than later. I think he could very well be our serial killer/vigilante. JVOR kept going after him hard even when he changed his vote. JVOR kept reiterating his suspicion of AVM such as in the post you quoted.

This post is pretty out of character for WP. He wasn't saying he was suspicious but sounded almost panicked that we do something about AVM immediately. Initially I was proud of myself for making what I thought was a good case but now I see this as Mafia agreeing with and urging me to continue my assault on an innocent.

A day later Woody remarks on AVM but this time it's more subdued:

That might not be possible because I think there's a good chance that AVM is the vig/ serial killer.

At this point my AVM case hadn't caught any momentum but WP was there still backing the possibility.. He wasn't however prepared to stick out by saying anything too forcefully.

Few hours later WP again comments on AVM but this time is even more non-commital:

Thats basically what I'm basing my suspicion on. I could be wrong but its as good of a guess as any other at this point.

So he's gone from screaming for AVM's head, to being pretty sure, to ehhh maybe it's him. Granted we found out yesterday I was wrong but I wasn't wishy washy about it. I believe WP could be mafia who wanted to help a train along on someone he knew was innocent. When no one else joined the train he slowly backed off not wanting to draw too much attention to himself.

Finally a day later WP decides to finally be the 3rd person to vote AVM after CTM made it 2:

I'm gonna vote:AVM. I still think hes the best bet for the SK.

I was thinking of Vicious or Slats untill Vicious' role claim which I trust FOR NOW.

He adds a throw away sentence in there about being suspicous of vic or slats but meanwhile hadn't questioned either of them to that point.

Couple days go by and WP remains low key until yesterday when he says:

My list:

AVM

Sharrow

Pac

Funny that he didn't mention Sharrow or I until both of us started getting heat yesterday... :rolleyes:

I didn't think too much of it until less than 2 hours later he says:

AVM first, Pac 2 Sharrow distant third.

So 120 minutes I leaped his previous #2 who is now a "distant" third :confused:

It's pretty obvious I was now his #2 because it was looking more and more like I was getting the ax. A move of anxious mafia looking to get to a night phase? I think so.

Sorry Woody but I think your play this game has been quite odd.

- strange posts regarding your suspicion of AVM

- overwhelming majority of your posts have been vanilla as to avoid attention

- I wasn't on your radar until I was in jeporady of getting lynched

It doesn't add up man. I think you're scum and as such you deserve a terrible death.

I'd like to know who Vic cleared last night, but until he comes back I guess we can talk about two he didn't.

They both make EY's radar:

... and Doggin's on record as thinking Norway's scum. What do we think of these two names?

I think you add doggin and woody that's where we should lynch from..

Want to hear what Vic has to say, and then may vote Norway and see where Doggin is taking us..,

I think you add doggin and woody that's where we should lynch from..

Want to hear what Vic has to say, and then may vote Norway and see where Doggin is taking us..,

I'm comfortable with that.

Though, I'd prefer an investigation on Norway tonight. Unless he already was. I think the case on Norway was built on the fact that Doggin started to build a case on him.

I'd much rather start with my red players.... We NEED to know who Vic looked at.

I know there's 2 people I refuse to vote for... the doc and last nights "player". I need someone to tell me why it would be a good idea to release the non-rolled players name or if the simple fact I won't vote for them is enough.

Sorry guys, had to really catch up on work and then do house stuff till now. Haven't caught up at all. Has Doggin gotten me lynched yet? :tongue2:

No but one more of those snatch-lickin emoticons and I'm prepared to switch my vote.

Ok, I think Pac has a decent case on WP, and I would really like to see him face some real heat for the first time.

Vote - WP

As far as others go, EY has escaped much scrutiny which is scary. JT has had a resaon for each period of inactivity, but how many do you get? Since I'm sure Doggin is scum, that means CTM is town, unless they're running a sweet gambit on us.

Vic, Slats, and Pac are all assumed clean.

Ok, I think Pac has a decent case on WP, and I would really like to see him face some real heat for the first time.

Vote - WP

As far as others go, EY has escaped much scrutiny which is scary. JT has had a resaon for each period of inactivity, but how many do you get? Since I'm sure Doggin is scum, that means CTM is town, unless they're running a sweet gambit on us.

Vic, Slats, and Pac are all assumed clean.

As many as I need, dingus. :box: It's called "work." Other than that, I've had 1 necessary doctor visit and one ER visit, so maybe some slack...? Besides, everyone is waiting for Vic and he hasn't checked in since this morning.

1) I want to hear from Vic.

2) Pac should reveal his non-roled townie. Pac, how in the heck can we read your mind? There's 9 other players in this game. How do we know who you won't vote for.

This is the thing. There are 10 players left with 3 either revealed as roled or innocent. That leaves 7. You name the non-roled townie and that leaves 6. With 3 mafia & 1 SK, that means we have 67% chance to cut a Rival Superstar.

THAT's the reason you reveal the name. The same thing with Vicious. We need the names to increase the odds of knocking off scum.

PLUS, if you get NK'd tonight, Pac, how are we going to know who you won't vote for?

1) I want to hear from Vic.

2) Pac should reveal his non-roled townie. Pac, how in the heck can we read your mind? There's 9 other players in this game. How do we know who you won't vote for.

This is the thing. There are 10 players left with 3 either revealed as roled or innocent. That leaves 7. You name the non-roled townie and that leaves 6. With 3 mafia & 1 SK, that means we have 67% chance to cut a Rival Superstar.

THAT's the reason you reveal the name. The same thing with Vicious. We need the names to increase the odds of knocking off scum.

PLUS, if you get NK'd tonight, Pac, how are we going to know who you won't vote for?

Works for me and it was funny YOU asked. I won't vote for you.

Archived