New York Jets Mafia Game Thread

Bleedin Green

• Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Why wouldn't you?

You know Norway is scum, so you've gotta take him now.

When he roles scum, the best play for the town is slats, as potential Godfather, and if it's wrong, then scum is still down to 2 at most, but more likely 1 player, and the game goes on.

Norway CLEARLY lied. This is the best strategy now. Unless you want to roll the dice on getting slats first, then take Norway at night.

I don't know how I'm known scum and clearly lied. Why do you hate the town?

Fine, then why aren't you voting SMC or Slats?

1 of them almost certainly has to be scum if you aren't..

imo, SMC is solid as it comes. There's no way Pac/SMC would fake claim Revis, to obviously a character in the game and it was too early to do it..

That leaves you and slats...

I would be willing to go slats, but my preference is Norway.

Sigh... So, with you and Vic claiming cop, Norway and JT as vig, and SMC and EY as confirmed run of the mill players, that leaves me only and Slats as possible docs..

Slats would you like to claim doc?

No thank you. This has been another easy game for me because once again I'm a boring old roleless townie. You can bet I don't want to hear another one of Vic's whine's next time out.

With all these names left, I think we've got 2 scum left, and 1 SK (JT, obv)

so with 16 players, there was only 3 scum going against 12 townies and a serial killer? Also, you are buying both cop revels, so actually you are saying that it's 3 scum against 2 cops, 1 doctor, 1 SK and 9 townies :eek:

I agree with EY that it's a strong possibility. But don't buy both reveals. Vic's has been dirtier from the get-go. In fact, I can imagine him laughing his ass off after this game that he had people believing his "bleeds green" investigation result.

Also, his result on JT reeks. "Doesn't bleed green, but seems to be acting on his own"? JT says he's the town vig, but not a Jets player or personnel guy. Just sounds extremely dirty all around.

Willing to consider slats, based on potential Godfather.

But, I'm not wrong, logically, I can't be wrong.

Norway is scum, JT is serial killer, slats is potentially the godfather, or it's Pac/vic.

I think we take down norway (or slats) have JT (the SK) take the other one. We're guaranteed a hit, maybe two.

Then we can take out either JT or the bad cop, who, is going to make a mistake shortly, as we're nearly out of players.

If we're going to go down this road, let's please call it what it is: slats the stupid godfather. This whole lingering BS is based on me bringing up the role before anyone else did. Why would I do that if I was the mother-fcuking godfather?

So please, from now on, "slats the stupid godfather." Thank you.

I don't know how I'm known scum and clearly lied. Why do you hate the town?

JT caught you. Couldn't be more obvious now.

He's the serial killer, and after this game, I can't wait to laugh at CTM about how he possibly thought he was a vig.

That will be fun.

No thank you. This has been another easy game for me because once again I'm a boring old roleless townie. You can bet I don't want to hear another one of Vic's whine's next time out.

I agree with EY that it's a strong possibility. But don't buy both reveals. Vic's has been dirtier from the get-go. In fact, I can imagine him laughing his ass off after this game that he had people believing his "bleeds green" investigation result.

Also, his result on JT reeks. "Doesn't bleed green, but seems to be acting on his own"? JT says he's the town vig, but not a Jets player or personnel guy. Just sounds extremely dirty all around.

If we're going to go down this road, let's please call it what it is: slats the stupid godfather. This whole lingering BS is based on me bringing up the role before anyone else did. Why would I do that if I was the mother-fcuking godfather?

Then, based on all this, you've got to go Norway.

For the record my top 2 considerations would be:

JT

Slats

JT is obviously anti-town and potential scum masquerading as a vag killer

I haven't looked at Slats yet and someone has to be GF

Would you vote EY?

He's the serial killer, and after this game, I can't wait to laugh at CTM about how he possibly thought he was a vig.

That will be fun.

I'm sure there will be laughing, but not about that..

Then lets vote Vic..

Not based on the name I got... unless someone can convince me how Calvin Pace = GF.

edit to above:

2 considerations are:

JT

Stats the stupid Godfather

Why not Vic?

he's basically claiming the same role as you, callign you a liar and you are not perturbed by this?

That will be fun.

So I say he could be the SK, he's the SK, but I lied? Um.....what?

Well, ok, vote for me, I turn up vig, JT dosen't even have to kill me, and 2 townies die tonight, game over. JT is not gonna play ball with the town.

Lol..

This is out of hand..

Slats, SMC would you be willing to vote EY?

EY, SMC would you be willing to vote Slats?

I'd be reluctantly willing to go EY.

Vic is my absolute #1 choice. I think we screwed up by not lynching him last night, and we're compounding it by not lynching him tonight.

Then, based on all this, you've got to go Norway.

Where in there did I say anything about Norway. I have my suspicions, but I'm willing to let them play out in the night phase.

Vic is my absolute #1 choice. I think we screwed up by not lynching him last night, and we're compounding it by not lynching him tonight.

Where in there did I say anything about Norway. I have my suspicions, but I'm willing to let them play out in the night phase.

It's clear that you are one of the few playing very town like right now..

Because, if you believe Pac, then I'm clean. You're not going to vote for yourself. You can't vote for the SK. So, that leaves the guy, and this is for Norway too, that claimed vig, and then called the other guy the SK.

There are not 3 NKers. So, Norway was lying about being.

Voting for me is clearly a defense mechanism to prevent yourself from getting lynched.

Why not Vic?

he's basically claiming the same role as you, callign you a liar and you are not perturbed by this?

check again.... he's calling you and slats shady.

I still believe the possibility of 2 rolefinders/cops whatever you want to call it for the town. If mafia has a roleblocker or Vic is innocent with random sanity it makes sense.

I'd prefer killing a stronger suspect and investigating him tonight.

Because, if you believe Pac, then I'm clean. You're not going to vote for yourself. You can't vote for the SK. So, that leaves the guy, and this is for Norway too, that claimed vig, and then called the other guy the SK.

Voting for me is clearly a defense mechanism to prevent yourself from getting lynched.

Its very likely, but even if it's only a 5% chance that Norway simply misspoke because all of you guys are calling JT the SK, why risk it? There's a 100% chance that Norway will die tonight at the hands of JT

Its very likely, but even if it's only a 5% chance that Norway simply misspoke because all of you guys are calling JT the SK, why risk it? There's a 100% chance that Norway will die tonight at the hands of JT

which takes us back to this no vote talk.

can someone use little words and tell me how this benefits the town... one more time.

check again.... he's calling you and slats shady.

I still believe the possibility of 2 rolefinders/cops whatever you want to call it for the town. If mafia has a roleblocker or Vic is innocent with random sanity it makes sense.

I'd prefer killing a stronger suspect and investigating him tonight.

YEah, that and if he comes up innocent, you will likely be assumed guilty..

If the mafia has a roleblocker, how the heck did you investigations go through every night? Seriously?

Probably. There's an outside chance that you're the GF, and as a result feed Pac the name of a Jets player. There's also a remote chance that Pac's a mafia role finder, and you're his partner.

I really don't buy two cops. All the cut and benched so far, not a single roled player? I know I don't have a role. Do two cops balance out a SK and a godfather of a three man scum team? Maybe. I don't like it, though.

Norway, care to elaborate on your comment about JT possibly being the SK?

which takes us back to this no vote talk.

can someone use little words and tell me how this benefits the town... one more time.

It benefits the town because it resolves JT/Norway conclusively and allows another night of investigations. Any talk of lynching either is playing with a town loss right now

We don't lynch today and out of the two, the Vig/SK kills the scum and the scum will target either the Vig/Sk, one of the cops or SMC (only presumed innocent)

We'll go into tomorrow at 4-2 with everyone having been investigated and no distractions ..

Probably. There's an outside chance that you're the GF, and as a result feed Pac the name of a Jets player. There's also a remote chance that Pac's a mafia role finder, and you're his partner.

I really don't buy two cops. All the cut and benched so far, not a single roled player? I know I don't have a role. Do two cops balance out a SK and a godfather of a three man scum team? Maybe. I don't like it, though.

Norway, care to elaborate on your comment about JT possibly being the SK?

At this point there's almost no chance that we have 2 cops unless the scum are able to submit 2 NK's (which I've never seen)

1 of pac and VIc are lying, and I'm baffled that Pacisaurus isn't personally offended by someone claiming his role..

I didn't misspeak, I didn't lie, I just thought that since there were two cops, and I don't believe they are both clean, that there can be a vig AND a sk. I just think JT is Sk at best, scum at worst. If that does not make sense, I'll defer to the guys that are more expert in the game setup stuff.

Ok, I gotta go eat.

I predicted exactly this when we didn't lynch Vic last night.

vote: Vicious

Let's see if we can't clean this up a little bit.

Good man. I agree about cleaning this up...

Lets man up and lynch one of the cops..

btw, I'd be surprised if we get the votes...

If Vic is scum, all 5 innocents will need to vote for him to lynch him..

If Pac is scum, the scum won't want to vote him because if Vic comes up clean, pac gets exposed..

At this point there's almost no chance that we have 2 cops unless the scum are able to submit 2 NK's (which I've never seen)

1 of pac and VIc are lying, and I'm baffled that Pacisaurus isn't personally offended by someone claiming his role..

Are you saying that you think Pac is/could be a mafia role finder?

The only way that works for me is if he did find you night one, and jumped into the FO role because you had one. Otherwise, where would he get that from? Then, knowing that you'd selfishly protect yourself :P , they targeted someone else every night.

It's possible.

I didn't misspeak, I didn't lie, I just thought that since there were two cops, and I don't believe they are both clean, that there can be a vig AND a sk. I just think JT is Sk at best, scum at worst. If that does not make sense, I'll defer to the guys that are more expert in the game setup stuff.

Ok, I gotta go eat.

It only makes sense in my mental image of you lying on a couch in your living room with a laptop and a bong. Doesn't make any in game sense. If you're the NK'er, you know all the extra kills are yours and that there isn't anyone else.

I could vote this way, too, if I have to.

why would I be personally offended about someone claiming a role in an internet game?

hey numbnuts... in case you hadn't noticed I've stayed away from piling on when people where all too willing to try and take you down. Why do you think that is?

The reason I won't vote Vic is because I'm not comfortable taking out a potential town role and serving up mafia an easy victory.

another thing I find disturbing is this automatic assumption that Vics verdict somehow determines what I am. Everything I've done is trying to benefit the town dude... jeesh.

Are you saying that you think Pac is/could be a mafia role finder?

The only way that works for me is if he did find you night one, and jumped into the FO role because you had one. Otherwise, where would he get that from? Then, knowing that you'd selfishly protect yourself :P , they targeted someone else every night.

It's possible.

HAHAHA

The above scenario is very possible. Or maybe he is Bradway, but Bleedin figures Bradway hasn't been working in the Jets best interest in years anyway :)

It only makes sense in my mental image of you lying on a couch in your living room with a laptop and a bong. Doesn't make any in game sense. If you're the NK'er, you know all the extra kills are yours and that there isn't anyone else.

I could vote this way, too, if I have to.

I'm not willing to risk the game on the idea that Norway's been too engaged in the game to make that mistake.. He hasn't posted a ton, most of it has been jokes, so it's conceivable he hasn't paid attention enough to pick that up...

HAHAHA

The above scenario is very possible. Or maybe he is Bradway, but Bleedin figures Bradway hasn't been working in the Jets best interest in years anyway :)

If you don't let go of past rivalries you're going to wind up laughing your way to a loss. If you're intentions are pure that is.

why would I be personally offended about someone claiming a role in an internet game?

Well, because you are the same insane gorilla that routinely attacked anyone who spoke ill of the noodle arm on an internet forum..

For some reason I imagine you'd get very possessive over your role and fling your feces at anyone that tried to take it..

hey numbnuts... in case you hadn't noticed I've stayed away from piling on when people where all too willing to try and take you down. Why do you think that is?

We've been through this. If I died as doctor, you'd have a lot of splaining to do if you were the cop and mafia never NK'd you. At least with the doctor alive, the rational of the scum shooting elsewhere for fear of you being protected exists

The reason I won't vote Vic is because I'm not comfortable taking out a potential town role and serving up mafia an easy victory.

The easiest victory they have is lynching the guy you suspect is the SK. There isn't another person in the game right now that is more important to keep alive then the vig/sk. Kill them and it's game over for the town..

another thing I find disturbing is this automatic assumption that Vics verdict somehow determines what I am. Everything I've done is trying to benefit the town dude... jeesh.

Come on, how can we have 2 cops? Neither of which had even 1 attempt against their life, even though the doctor was exposed to half the players on day 2. It stinks and it should be obvious to you..

If you don't let go of past rivalries you're going to wind up laughing your way to a loss. If you're intentions are pure that is.

Says the guy that investigated me first...

Lol..

Dude, I don't even want to lynch you. I'd rather lynch one of EY/Slats or Vic..

Well, because you are the same insane gorilla that routinely attacked anyone who spoke ill of the noodle arm on an internet forum..

For some reason I imagine you'd get very possessive over your role and fling your feces at anyone that tried to take it..

And here you have it... You're upset because you were spanked during the Pennington debates as you were when we played double blind.

I suggest your letting your emotions and this urge for revenge cloud your judgment.

Your aggression is both out of line and duly noted.

And here you have it... You're upset because you were spanked during the Pennington debates as you were when we played double blind.

I suggest your letting your emotions and this urge for revenge cloud your judgment.

Your aggression is both out of line and duly noted.

:rl:

You're a hoot dude...

Almost everything I've said about Pennington has come true in spades..

Archived