New York Jets Mafia Game Thread

Bleedin Green

• Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Or the SK is trying to take out town member rather then mafia.

You are automatically assuming an SK is acting in the best interests of the town.

No. Forget about CTM's talk about interest of the town, or SK losing the game.

Explain to me the logic of JT/Norway not shooting the counter-claimant?

Or the SK is trying to take out town member rather then mafia.

You are automatically assuming an SK is acting in the best interests of the town.

It could very well be a vig. And even if not, the serial killer will lose with the town if they shoot someone other then the counter claimaint.. They have to continue trying to win in order to see what happens, it's so close to end game and a tie goes to the SK, so it's not like they have no path to victory should the town continue to lynch innocents..

I'm saying that what if the SK doesn't feel like killing the mafia, he decides "**** it, I'll just go down swinging."

All I'm saying is the logic here is that an SK can do what they want.

If I'm mafia I pray that the SK JT kills Norway. Have pac comeback and claim "Vicious is guilty!" have the town lynch me, get the #'s down and then have the SK and Mafia take out townies and allow a "may the best man win" mentality at the end.

This is my thinking, I'm always a "prepare for the worst."

So, why if he's scum would I be FOS? I still outed him, I gave you guys the closest description possible of my result, and only put two and two together when you brought up an SK.

Oh well, I'm confident he'll come back one or the other, Definitely NOT vig.

For guys who've been mafia... can you communciate with and SK?

I agree. Chan's talking too much about "what if" at this point for my taste. Let's sort it out after the night actions take place.

Pac investigates Vicious

Vicious investigates Pac

Remember, we get another investigation the next time because it's not end game.

This plan still blows. This is most likely the last investigation we get from either of them. One of them's getting lynched next day phase. If it's scum, hooray! But we're probably losing the cop the following night unless CTM decides to fall on his sword for the team. If it's an honest cop, we're probably not going to listen to the night night's investigation anyway.

This is it, and it gets us nada.

I agree. Chan's talking too much about "what if" at this point for my taste. Let's sort it out after the night actions take place.

This plan still blows. This is most likely the last investigation we get from either of them. One of them's getting lynched next day phase. If it's scum, hooray! But we're probably losing the cop the following night unless CTM decides to fall on his sword for the team. If it's an honest cop, we're probably not going to listen to the night night's investigation anyway.

This is it, and it gets us nada.

Nope. Never made it to end game, not about to miss it when I'm this close :D

If CTM gets us (town) killed after having had to suffer the humiliation of having his back the entire game... I may have to retire from the internet.

I actually had to work with that vermin... next time I demand to be placed on the opposite team.

and tell me why we left JT AND Norway alive again? I can only imagine what's going on btw those 2 now...

xin_42090308100773297874.jpg

If CTM gets us (town) killed after having had to suffer the humiliation of having his back the entire game... I may have to retire from the internet.

I actually had to work with that vermin... next time I demand to be placed on the opposite team.

and tell me why we left JT AND Norway alive again? I can only imagine what's going on btw those 2 now...

Sandy vagina huh?

JT has been awful quiet today. Guess he's sad and morose on his death bed. Pickle-kisser.

JT has been awful quiet today. Guess he's sad and morose on his death bed. Pickle-kisser.

Not really, buttlord. Work conference ran over and I got home about 20 minutes ago so I'm just catching up. And if anyone is going to die tonight (and be revealed as scum) it's going to be you. You played a good game until that stupid role reveal.

Not really, buttlord. Work conference ran over and I got home about 20 minutes ago so I'm just catching up. And if anyone is going to die tonight (and be revealed as scum) it's going to be you. You played a good game until that stupid role reveal.

Oh good, you're here. I was worried that you'd contracted the lying swine-flu!

wouldn't it be funny if they're both scum lol

I'd tip my cap..

Not as funny as if you and your "Tannenbaum" role were BG's way of saying your GF... I'm starting to regret not gutting you when your name was a hot topic for lynch bait.

Why would you even consider doing that if you knew CTM was the doctor from day 1.

That's my point... I'm starting to wonder now if that name was given to me as a way to conceal the GF.

It sounds like a "friend" but in reality it could be the king scum himself.

More reports are coming out regarding the Jets lockerroom, and each one gets worse. The latest victim is slats, who was allegedly quoted as having some less than flattering things about the lifestyle choices of Jets' owner Woody Johnson's daughter. Woody read this and became outraged. Slats tried to defend himself and insisted he never said any such thing, but Woody was hearing none of it.

LeonWashington1.gif

Leon Washington has been suspended.

With Woody still a bit riled up over what just happened, he received a visitor. Woody started to hear some very unsavory things said from someone in the locker room about another player. The player being talked about? Norway. Woody's response? Well apparently he didn't even know who the hell Norway was. So without even batting an eye, he makes the call.

610x.jpg

Manny Collins, bitter former practice squad player (mafia symp) has been benched.

Day five has begun.

1. CTM

2. EY

3. Doggin94it (Jerricho Cotchery) - Suspended, Night Three

4. slats (Leon Washington) - Suspended, Night Four

5. Jets Babe (Thomas Jones) - Cut, Day One

6. Dan X (Nick Mangold) - Suspended, Night Two

7. Jets Voice of Reason (Jason Taylor) - Benched, Night One

8. WoodyPaige (Shaun Ellis) - Cut, Day Three

9. SMC

10. JiF (Kris Jenkins) - Suspended, Night One

11. Vicious89x

12. Jets Things

13. Norway'sWaddlingMarmaloof (Manny Collins) - Benched, Night Four

14. Sharrow (David Harris) - Benched, Night Two

15. AVM ("Hollywood" Kerry Rhodes) - Cut, Day Two

16. Pac2566

With 6 players remaining, it takes 4 to cut.

Nice game, Slats. :D Haha, I apologize for turning a suspicious eye on you when it seems we really were just thinking similarly about many people. And best wishes for you and your mother, by the way.

At any rate, I guess the "DanAVMSlats" trio is now complete. ;)

Nobody speed lynch anyone..

Norway was a symp, means the mafia didn't know about him.. (Which might explain why EY was willing to vote him)

JT's is likely the vig so he is OFF the table today..

Pac is going to say Vic is brady, Lets see what Vic says..

That's my point... I'm starting to wonder now if that name was given to me as a way to conceal the GF.

It sounds like a "friend" but in reality it could be the king scum himself.

Blow it out of your ass..

And I dare you to come back and say I'm Brady. I'd LOVE it...

We have 2 choices here. (This is END GAME again, lynch wrong today and have a succcesful scum kill tomorrow)

1) Lynch a cop, if we guess wrong, JT shots the other one to make sure the game lasts

2) Lynch EY as he's by far the most likely, and probably pouting cause he's mad BG let the No Lynch go through. ;)

Hold on a second..

Not all that surprising that Pac is coming out firing on me. He realizes the town is more or less behind him.

All I ask of the town is this. Go back and look at my posts. Please go ahead and see if anything that I have said has NOT come true. Also please not that I've stuck my neck out and revealed my role to save slats AND doggin. Even after doggin came after me the only thing I could speculate is he was the godfather due to the fact he came after me so hard.

Pac can easily be working with scum... pulling the strings and them confirming each others posts. I investigated pac AS REQUESTED by the town. I much would have preferred to have investigated SMC... because if he was scum It'd prove both him and pac incorrect.

I can't say much more then I'm saying here. I've played honest, I've played true to myself. I've been ridiculously active. It's much easier to claim a role, pretend your pensive and throw out random comments here and there.

1. CTM - Doctor

2. EY - Pace?

3. SMC - Revis

4. Vicious89x - Cop?

5. Jets Things - Vig

6. Pac2566 - Cop?

2 scum left..

1 of them has to be EY based on the above..

Yep, it has to be EY. If EY is scum, then so is Pac.

Incidently, CTM, the math was correct.

Either both slats and EY are scum, or 1 is. Slats was innocent, so that means EY is guilty. If EY is guilty, so is Pac.

IMO the safe play is Pac. If JT agrees to it we have the option of going ahead and lynching pac, going to NP, and have CTM coinflip to protect himself or me, JT tries to kill the presumed scum, I also investigate him in case the scum chooses to live another day and kill JT.

Once again I point to the fact why would I defend both innocents back to back when the town was hot to lynch them.

Archived