New York Jets Mafia Game Thread

Bleedin Green

Well it'd just about have to be that above if Pac is being honest, which I'm glad we are in agreement. You are the only player I'm 100% on..

I'm down for your plan, although, I'd kind of like to put this cop thing to rest now. Tomorrow is also endgame assuming our Vig kills scum and the scum also gets a successful kill in. I'd hate to have Pac saying Slats is guilty while Vic is saying Pac is..

Much safer to a) either lynch one of them now to clear it up or B) lynch one of Slats/EY as it gives them less wiggle room tomorrow..

The cop issue needs to be cleared up now. I find it extremely hard to believe that EY and his general no guts, no glory style of play is hesitant on this one. Why would any innocent player cleared by Pac not want to lynch Vic?

If you don't deal with it today, it's the issue again tomorrow.

There's no guarantee that Norway/JT merits anything. It should result in those two dead. Might result in one dead scum and one dead townie. The scum could let the SK live in hopes that he helps them. If it's JT, he's already said that he took a shot last night at you. KInda silly for us to depend on that exchange to end favorably for us.

Lynch me, and you'll get nothing out of it. I'm clean. You'll down another innocent, still wondering whether Vic is clean or not. Lynch Vic, and if he's clean it'll suck major balls - but at least we'll know that we have to reevaluate everything we've gotten from Pac.

But I think Vic's scum.

• Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Unofficial:

No Lynch (5) CTM, SMC, Vicious89x, Norway, Pac2566

Vicious89x (1) Slats

Norway (1) EY

With 8 players remaining, it takes 5 to lynch (or not lynch?)

I guess you guys will just have to wait on a verdict from BG to see if this is ok...

***** move.

I think I hope Bleedin rejects it.

The cop issue needs to be cleared up now. I find it extremely hard to believe that EY and his general no guts, no glory style of play is hesitant on this one. Why would any innocent player cleared by Pac not want to lynch Vic?

If you don't deal with it today, it's the issue again tomorrow.

There's no guarantee that Norway/JT merits anything. It should result in those two dead. Might result in one dead scum and one dead townie. The scum could let the SK live in hopes that he helps them. If it's JT, he's already said that he took a shot last night at you. KInda silly for us to depend on that exchange to end favorably for us.

Lynch me, and you'll get nothing out of it. I'm clean. You'll down another innocent, still wondering whether Vic is clean or not. Lynch Vic, and if he's clean it'll suck major balls - but at least we'll know that we have to reevaluate everything we've gotten from Pac.

But I think Vic's scum.

I just can't wait to see how you guys feel when you lynch me. This is laughable.

I agree 100% with this. he's also been playing dumb to the numbers and has generally take a position that's bad for the town at every step lately. His willingness to vote Norway though gives me brief pause..

If EY is scum, it's also likely that Pac is, if we lynch Vic and he's innocent, their whole empire comes crumbling down and the game gets messy..

A much easier win is to trust Pac. he's more vetted and it's the path of least resistance..

I just can't wait to see how you guys feel when you lynch me. This is laughable.

Vic, why aren't you voting Pac? He's basically saying that he has the role you claim to have.

Do you think there is 2 cops in this game?

Like I said, Vic, it would suck if you get lynched and you're clean - but at least we'd have a course of action. Pac's reveal is more believable. I wish that wasn't the case being that I'm your only living "bleeds green" result, but it's true.

This vagina vote we had just gives the scum an extra NK, and gives us another day of confusion.

Bravo.

Let's do it tomorrow, too, so we can lose like cowards.

Like I said, Vic, it would suck if you get lynched and you're clean - but at least we'd have a course of action. Pac's reveal is more believable. I wish that wasn't the case being that I'm your only living "bleeds green" result, but it's true.

This vagina vote we had just gives the scum an extra NK, and gives us another day of confusion.

Bravo.

Lol.. I like that you aren't pulling any punches..

Vic, why aren't you voting Pac? He's basically saying that he has the role you claim to have.

Do you think there is 2 cops in this game?

Because I think his story is believable. I could be totally off but IMO it made sense that Pac and I "work together" and find scum. I hit JT last night and now I'm wasting an investigation on pac.

Seriously though. Go and look at my play. If I was scum:

- Would not have defended slats. I'd probably push that train with a "fake" claim and knowing the town was hot to lynch him

- Would not have defended doggin

- Would've immediately pushed for JT and wouldn't have EVEN considered listening to the town about keeping an SK alive

I just don't get it but whatever it is what it is. I feel responsible for us being in this spot because I haven't hit on a scum until now.

Bravo.

I'm just following the town.

Honestly I know I had JT AND Norway dead to rights, but no one wanted to listen to me so whatever. I still dont' get the idea that a SK would work with US. He's got no reason to, and maybe because it's my bitchy nature... but if I was left alive I'd SO turn around and shoot a townie in the back to go down swining.

Because I think his story is believable. I could be totally off but IMO it made sense that Pac and I "work together" and find scum. I hit JT last night and now I'm wasting an investigation on pac.

Seriously though. Go and look at my play. If I was scum:

- Would not have defended slats. I'd probably push that train with a "fake" claim and knowing the town was hot to lynch him

- Would not have defended doggin

- Would've immediately pushed for JT and wouldn't have EVEN considered listening to the town about keeping an SK alive

I just don't get it but whatever it is what it is. I feel responsible for us being in this spot because I haven't hit on a scum until now.

2 cops is way tooo powerful...We know the scum don't have a roleblocker, and they don't have a fifth member, so what do they have? They'd have to have pretty powerful going up against 2 cops

fwiw, I find your's and Slats play more townlike, while Pac and EY are more vetted..

I wouldn't be surprised however to find out that Pac/Slats and You/EY are on the same sides..

Also ...

Vicious, please submit your Night Action investigation request for Pac

Pac, please submit your Night Action investigation request for Vicious.

Thank you

This is also something of a waste of time. If either of them is scum, they'll both come back with guilty results. The only thing you could possibly get is both of them innocent. Then what? You just wasted a night of investigation, and you're worried about godfathers anyway. What if one of them is the godfather?

A wheel spinning exercise.

Might get more from Pac investigating me and Vic investigating EY.

I'm just following the town.

Honestly I know I had JT AND Norway dead to rights, but no one wanted to listen to me so whatever. I still dont' get the idea that a SK would work with US. He's got no reason to, and maybe because it's my bitchy nature... but if I was left alive I'd SO turn around and shoot a townie in the back to go down swining.

You are certainly a bitch lol.. But seriously, a vig kind of makes sense. Under that idea, of course they would shoot scum. Even if they aren't they should want us to think they are....

2 cops is way tooo powerful...We know the scum don't have a roleblocker, and they don't have a fifth member, so what do they have? They'd have to have pretty powerful going up against 2 cops

fwiw, I find your's and Slats play more townlike, while Pac and EY are more vetted..

I wouldn't be surprised however to find out that Pac/Slats and You/EY are on the same sides..

I'm not surprised if I die tonight. You'd have to figure that if pac is scum they'd want this situation and be able to off me at night.

I'm not surprised if I die tonight. You'd have to figure that if pac is scum they'd want this situation and be able to off me at night.

No, they'll let you live to keep us confused. Probably let me live to badger you, too. ;)

Btw, I don't think the scum will shoot JT's tonight. Actually they can't.

If he is the SK, it will prove Vic is a cop and Pac will be the obvious lynch tomorrow.

On the other hand, if Norway is the SK/Vig and JT's is scum, Vic will be proven to be the liar and thats who we lynch..

So either way, we get info on our cops tonight, unless JT's is the SK/Vig and the mafia smartly does not shoot him

You are not going to die, you dieing by NK as cop will make us lynch Pac tomorrow..

The smart kill for scum is obviously SMC...

We're asking a lot of trust out of an SK. I still think that's what he is based on my investigation.

And maybe you are lieing :D Or maybe he's got some kind of miller role...

Not NK'ing Pac when he was wide open makes no sense for a SK...

This is also something of a waste of time. If either of them is scum, they'll both come back with guilty results. The only thing you could possibly get is both of them innocent. Then what? You just wasted a night of investigation, and you're worried about godfathers anyway. What if one of them is the godfather?

A wheel spinning exercise.

Might get more from Pac investigating me and Vic investigating EY.

ORLY?

You do know that only 3 players have not been investigated: Norway, Vicious, and Pac.

We know Norway is either SK/Vig or scum, so that leaves Vic & Pac.

Investigating you and EY would be duplicating effort. So why isn't that a waste of time?

Btw, I don't think the scum will shoot JT's tonight. Actually they can't.

If he is the SK, it will prove Vic is a cop and Pac will be the obvious lynch tomorrow.

On the other hand, if Norway is the SK/Vig and JT's is scum, Vic will be proven to be the liar and thats who we lynch..

So either way, we get info on our cops tonight, unless JT's is the SK/Vig and the mafia smartly does not shoot him

I'll let this play out before I comment. First, Bleedin's gotta sign off on your sackless vote.

And maybe you are lieing :D Or maybe he's got some kind of miller role...

Not NK'ing Pac when he was wide open makes no sense for a SK...

It's been a good game. And whoever is the scum have played it well and like I said... I mainly blame myself for us being in this predicament. Had I gotten to Norway or someone else earlier int he game the town would be in better shape.

I'll let this play out before I comment. First, Bleedin's gotta sign off on your sackless vote.

Lol, dude I would vote anyone of the 4 of your right now. I just don't see how we can get to 5, not to mention that EY and others will continue to try and steer us towards Norway or JT's..

It's been a good game. And whoever is the scum have played it well and like I said... I mainly blame myself for us being in this predicament. Had I gotten to Norway or someone else earlier int he game the town would be in better shape.

Scum has played a good game..

Lol, dude I would vote anyone of the 4 of your right now. I just don't see how we can get to 5, not to mention that EY and others will continue to try and steer us towards Norway or JT's..

Exactly. I'd vote:

1) slats

2) Vicious

3) EY

4) Pac

In that order.

Here's the thing. 2 cops may be too powerful, except look for the situation we've put ourselves in... everyone's walking on eggshells, myself included.

Slats said 'no guts, no glory' about me, and that's not the case, I go full throttle when I believe something I know. Just like I'm saying 100% that JT is SK, and Norway is now scum. I'm confident in both of those. What I'm not confident in is the Pac/Vic situation... so, I play that one safer.

That having been said, ghey as it may be, the town seems to have decided no lynch. So, lets let these two A-holes kill each other.

ORLY?

You do know that only 3 players have not been investigated: Norway, Vicious, and Pac.

We know Norway is either SK/Vig or scum, so that leaves Vic & Pac.

Investigating you and EY would be duplicating effort. So why isn't that a waste of time?

Because I have a real hard time believing they're both legit. If Pac's clean, he'll come back with a clean bill of health on me. I'd love for him to do his Kreskin routine on me. If he's dirty, and decides to tell you I'm dirty - whew! You'll lynch me, find out I'm clean, then finally get to the bottom of the cop thing.

EY's the other guy under suspicion. If Vic comes back with a "bleeds green" on EY, then we're at a standstill again. If he comes back with a guilty, we lynch EY and see what that means for Vic.

What could having them investigate each other give you? If one of them is scum, what do you think that guy's investigation is going to turn up on the other one? You're either going to get two innocents or two guilties, neither of which helps.

Exactly. I'd vote:

1) slats

2) Vicious

3) EY

4) Pac

In that order.

I have yet to hear why you think I'm scum. I get that you think it, but I don't know why.

Because I'm without a role and not pretending to have one? Because I haven't been fortunate enough to've been investigated by Pac? You want to let the two cops live, but you don't even want to give me the courtesy of a Pac inquiry?

Like I said, you get nothing from them investigating each other except for a wasted investigation following up a cowardly vote.

If the scum wanted to make me an offer right now, I'd jump. You guys are pansies.

I have yet to hear why you think I'm scum. I get that you think it, but I don't know why.

Because I'm without a role and not pretending to have one? Because I haven't been fortunate enough to've been investigated by Pac? You want to let the two cops live, but you don't even want to give me the courtesy of a Pac inquiry?

Like I said, you get nothing from them investigating each other except for a wasted investigation following up a cowardly vote.

If the scum wanted to make me an offer right now, I'd jump. You guys are pansies.

Mathematics.

There are 3 mafia & 1 SK/Vig with 8 playing.

1. EY

2. CTM

3. SMC

4. slats

5. JT

6. Norway

7. Vicious

8. Pac

CTM and I are town. That leaves 6 spots for 4 roles.

Neither JT nor Norway are innocent, that leaves 4 spots (slats, EY, Pac, Vicious) with 2 roles.

If the 2 cops are innocent, then that means both you and EY are the last 2 scum.

If either of the cops are scum then either you or EY are scum.

I tend to believe that Pac is innocent and, thus, his investigation of EY is valid. That leaves you.

Understand now?

Mathematics.

There are 3 mafia & 1 SK/Vig with 8 playing.

1. EY

2. CTM

3. SMC

4. slats

5. JT

6. Norway

7. Vicious

8. Pac

CTM and I are town. That leaves 6 spots for 4 roles.

Neither JT nor Norway are innocent, that leaves 4 spots (slats, EY, Pac, Vicious) with 2 roles.

If the 2 cops are innocent, then that means both you and EY are the last 2 scum.

If either of the cops are scum then either you or EY are scum.

I tend to believe that Pac is innocent and, thus, his investigation of EY is valid. That leaves you.

Understand now?

Okay.

Clearly math is an imperfect science.

Also, slats. Last game you were very cerebral. But now you seem emotional. Why?

Last game the remaining players were bright enough to listen to me.

The cerebral move two days ago was to take out Vic not Woody. The cerebral move today was to take out Vic, not puussy out. I'm pissed because you're pushing to take the town down waving the white flag.

Let's see where this vote goes, where this night goes...

Then you can go ahead with your next wrong-headed lynch and lose.

Pansies or not, half the town wanted to vote for one of Norway/JT's which is either scummy or idiotic..

Further, if Bleedin allows this to go through, we WILL have more information tomorrow and it has little to do with what Pac or Vic say..

Think about it, JT's dies and flips SK, we know Vic is legit and we lynch Pac.

If JT's dies and flips scum, we know VIc is FOS and we lynch him..

If neither of the cops die, we know for a fact that one of them is lying (I'm not protecting either), so we can lynch one of them...

If Norway gets benched as scum, we know JT's is SK or Vig, which leaves us unsure about Vic. The most difficult situations to deal with will be SMC dead/JT's alive or a Mafia No Kill/JT's alive

You may think that we are being pussies, but I'd say that a) it's the more pragmatic approach and B) we are tightening the noose around their little scum necks right now..

Remember with 5 innocents and 3 scum, but 5 needed to lynch, we would need every single innocent (or 4 innocent and 1 SK) to vote the exact same way in order to lynch right. All the scum need to do is get two innocents to vote wrong and they are 1 step close to victory..

Okay.

Clearly math is an imperfect science.

What's imperfect is your thinking here. It's highly unlikely that both you and Pac are innocent. You don't seem willing to accept that. If Pac's innocent, and his role is as godfather proof as we all think, the only way you are innocent is if Bleedin jacked up the counts.. That's it.

Archived