New York Jets Mafia Game Thread

Bleedin Green

Cause I can protect him ... or me..

Exactly. And we can shoot him, or you.

In our deal, he needs to survive a random lynch, and then the game is back on, full speed ahead.

In your deal, he needs to be the beneficiary of a WIFOM between you and me, as well as between him and you.

If we kill you, he's dead, because they lynch him the next day.

If we kill him, well, that sucks for him, and you win.

If we kill no one, then, you can no lynch, he can kill one of your guys, you no lynch again, and then he gets to WIFOM vs You.

That's your deal.

Mine is stand by the other outsiders, let the random lynch do it's job, he has a 1/6 chance of losing, and play ball.

Unless of course, you gentlemen decide you'd like to take deal #2.

• Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Remember who was trying to use you and discard you was JT... That's right... Chan the Meathead.

He actually insulted your intelligence by patting you on the back and saying you should be happy with 2nd place.

That wasn't an insult you dolt.

I can do math. You think I didn't know what we were signing up for with the no lynch if JT was the SK (WHY DO YOU THINK I KEPT SAYING HE COULD WIN). It was preferable to letting you guys force a random lynch or worst yet ram through a JT lynch...

This deal offering thing is gay, maybe I should've thought of that yesterday..

JT, just remember that EY and Pac wanted to lynch you yesterday..

I didn't PM Bleedin.. And winning with a deal like this is better?

I really wasn't sure.. The setup isn't balanced with 4 scum, 1 SK and only 2 town power roles. And why didn't you kill Pac?

In all honesty, I don't remember. It was either between him and sharrow and I can't guess why I chose sharrow.

In our deal, he needs to survive a random lynch, and then the game is back on, full speed ahead.

In your deal, he needs to be the beneficiary of a WIFOM between you and me, as well as between him and you.

If we kill no one, then, you can no lynch, he can kill one of your guys, you no lynch again, and then he gets to WIFOM vs You.

That's your deal.

Mine is stand by the other outsiders, let the random lynch do it's job, he has a 1/6 chance of losing, and play ball.

I'm leaning towards trying to survive a random lynch.

That's your deal.

If JT actually accept this treachery, I'll be shocked. You are basically black mailing him and trying to make deals with both sides..

Hey, pitch your deal to SMC and VIc, with those 2 you will have 4 and don't even need JT - Just lynch him now..

If JT actually accept this treachery, I'll be shocked. You are basically black mailing him and trying to make deals with both sides..

Hey, pitch your deal to SMC and VIc, with those 2 you will have 4 and don't even need JT - Just lynch him now..

It's all about options.

In all honesty, I don't remember. It was either between him and sharrow and I can't guess why I chose sharrow.

I'm leaning towards trying to survive a random lynch.

Well, place your vote... You going to give into blackmail or take a legitimate offer.

No sense in debating this..

EY, CTM, Pac - stop it with the "you're alive because of us" and the "they wanted to kill you" crap. I guess you'll find out what deal I choose during the next night phase. :)

I'm not sure how we'd get to the night phase without you making that decision.

EY, CTM, Pac - stop it with the "you're alive because of us" and the "they wanted to kill you" crap. I guess you'll find out what deal I choose during the next night phase. :)

Not trying to humor, but you are actually agreeing with Pac that I was trying to manipulate you with that coming in second stuff.

I knew damn well if they didn't kill you last night 50/50 was our best shot at winning..

JT- I will offer you something.

I will get myself MK'd.

Your odds are better that way and you rid yourself of the treacherous scum. It sounds retarded and I'm sure this is going to piss off CTM.

But you've seen how honest I've played this game. I'm a man of my word. It will improve your odds.

If you killed him last the town would've won and you know this..

Probably so. But, that doesn't mean I couldn't have done it.

My chances of winning were grim as soon as my first teammate got clipped night one, and my 2nd was the lynch candidate day 2. I got as far as I could.

Now, lets make a deal.

Not trying to humor, but you are actually agreeing with Pac that I was trying to manipulate you with that coming in second stuff.

I knew damn well if they didn't kill you last night 50/50 was our best shot at winning..

No no no, I didn't take it as a manipulative move at all. Patronizing, but not manipulative. ;)

No, he doesn't give a **** who was a better friend to him this game. He'll do what's best for him.

That's a random lynch.

I will get myself MK'd.

Your odds are better that way and you rid yourself of the treacherous scum. It sounds retarded and I'm sure this is going to piss off CTM.

But you've seen how honest I've played this game. I'm a man of my word. It will improve your odds.

Stay out of this, Vicious.

Let it play out among JT, EY, Pac & CTM.

I will get myself MK'd.

Don't do that. Keep the numbers on your side. Hell, I wouldn't do it for you. :D

I had a photoshopped screencap of a vigilante night kill request ready to go, too! This blows.

I was going to believe you until we reached a 50/50 end game. I swear on it.

I prefer losing to you then to EY and Pac to be honest, particularly since i was pretty sure who they were back on the day Woody was lynched..

**** it. Dude, I swear, lynch EY now, NK Pac and I will protect you tonight.

Pac can kill me tonight, a pleasure himself like the meatball he is and VIc will get himself Mod killed.

You WIN! 100%

I prefer losing to you then to EY and Pac to be honest, particularly since i was pretty sure who they were back on the day Woody was lynched..

Pac can kill me tonight, a pleasure himself like the meatball he is and VIc will get himself Mod killed.

You WIN! 100%

:rl:

Well, you've got a better deal on the table now. There's a win you can celebrate!

No no no, I didn't take it as a manipulative move at all. Patronizing, but not manipulative. ;)

Like I said, I wasn't sure either way but I knew if you were Serial Killer, by doing the no kill yesterday we had guarenteed ourselves a 50/50 duel with you if you were the SK..

That's 100% honest..

You WIN! 100%

Nah. I don't want to win like that.

I will get myself MK'd.

DOn't do this till later.. but we may need it.. We also need your vote right now..

Why the **** should I stay out of it?

Unless of course your scum and you just don't care if we win or lose.

My offer is there as well. I'm done.

If I'm scum the mafia would have won the game already, you idiot.

Did you fail at math?

6 players left. 2 townies, 1 SK, and 3 mafia? Hello!

Why the **** should I stay out of it?

Unless of course your scum and you just don't care if we win or lose.

My offer is there as well. I'm done.

Vic,

If JT takes the scum deal, I propose we both post our Mod PM's and give EY his cheap victory...

Are you with me?

Sorry JT, this isn't blackmail, but I'd rather cheapen their victory which is inevitable if you take their deal..

Archived