Rays vs Chicago W.Sox @ The Trop - A.K.A "The Pitt"

TampaBayJetsFan85

This should be an exciting series for both teams... The Rays took out the White Sox last year in the 1st round of the playoffs and I have a feeling that this Chicago White Sox team will come into the trop with hopes of getting some payback.

Danks vs Niemann

In my eyes, the White Sox have the better pitcher on the mound but Jeff Niemann reminds me of a younger Randy Johnson because he's a beast of a pitcher at 6'9, 260...He can be a really good pitcher, he got ROCKED last start but it happens to the best of em. He has potential and thats the reason why he's been progressing with the Rays for years now down in the minors and if he gets rocked today...I expect the Rays to bring up David Price ASAP.

He's 26 years of age and it's time for this kid to earn his roster spot and once David Price gets called up, I would love for this guy to be our Setup man or even Closer.

Game starts @ 7:00 tonight and I cant wait to see Niemann pitch but I think the Rays are without Longoria once again.

Nice! Niemann just pitched a solid 1-2-3 top half of the 1st with two K's..

.This guys fast ball is nasty. Last start he gave up a grand slam in the 1st then actually pitched solid the rest of the game going into I think the 6th without giving up anymore runs but the damage was already done.

Lets hope he can continue to pitch like this.

I have about a 99.9% feeling that this will be the only post made by another person in this topic not named you, and if somehow that 0.01% chance happens, it'll just be a Yankee, or Red Sox fan saying the Rays suck or something.

lol, Prolly so but I'm in the Rays gameday thread on the Rays site and I love it over there.

Wow...Maddon gets ejected in the top of the 6th then the White Sox had the bases loaded with only 1 out and Niemann stepped up HUGE and didn't allow a run to keep the game @ 2-0

Then Carlos Pena was LOCKED IN the zone and crushed a HR to make it 2-1 there in the bottom of the 6th. Momentum is going the Rays way and we have the 7th, 8th and 9th innings to try and muster a run or two.

Carlos Pena smashed a HR ball but it went JUST foul and before you know it...The lead was cut in half

Damnit! White Sox just got a freaking tripple with one out

Well...The Rays are headed into the bottom of the 8th inning and we still need 1 run to tie the game up...Looks like we are down to our final 6 outs but you know what? It was nice to see Niemann pitch good tonight, only allowing two runs and I guess the offense is just flat without Longoria in the heart of the lineup...No excuses though, our offense has to step up but Im just glad our pitching isn't giving up 10+ runs

Because TGG don't have terrible mods - They banned him.

We banned him first. That makes us better than them.

We're giving him a second chance. That makes us more compassionate than them.

Congrats on making a post that has actual words in it. Max should charge by the smilie.

We banned him first. That makes us better than them.

We're giving him a second chance. That makes us more compassionate than them.

Congrats on making a post that has actual words in it. Max should charge by the smilie.

I couldn't find one that really went with the post. First time for everything.

Pretty sure he's been banned from that place more than once, just like every other site he's been to, this site though is the only one that lets him stick around.

What I don't get is why you ban BoomBoom everytime he comes back yet let this retard run free.

My point is, bring back BOOMBOOM!

I thought you liked TGG. If that place is so awesome, why are you here cluttering our board with your nonsense?

Never thought that being the only Rays supporter was "Cluttering the board with nonsense"

You dont like me Thor? Then Ban me bro...I could care less because Im not bothering anyone here @JN, I'm just being a sports fan and I've seen personal attack after personal attack but I ignore em, cant get a reaction outta me and you know why? Because I could care less what people have to say over the internet.

Never thought that being the only Rays supporter was "Cluttering the board with nonsense"

You dont like me Thor? Then Ban me bro...I could care less because Im not bothering anyone here @JN, I'm just being a sports fan and I've seen personal attack after personal attack but I ignore em, cant get a reaction outta me and you know why? Because I could care less what people have to say over the internet.

Get your panties out of a bunch and go along with it. By "not caring" and posting that you "dont care" shows you do care.

Deal with it. If you cant handle it then leave. You have a history that people havent forgot.

lol, I really DONT care. It's called having a social life away from the computer

Yet it seems when people bash you, you have to remind us how much you dont care.

Its ok dude... you dont piss me off.

And I have a nice life away from my laptop.

And Im just like you... I dont like people bashing me either. My panties get bunched very easily when someone attacks me. Luckily I dont give people the opportunity to.

If you really dont care, then stop commenting on it. You're only making it worse for yourself.

Archived