I feel bad for the people...

MagicBizkit87

Yeah, I guess, but it's baseball, do you also feel bad for the fans of the under .500 Red Sox and Rays? It doesn't say guaranteed win on the tickets.

Exactly...It's only April and all 3 teams (Rays, Red Sox, Yankees) Will start to win games and series once the pitching locks down. It's only April, I just find it funny how quick fans are to jump off the wagon after a team gets off to a not so great start.

As a Jets fan, I think we're all used to losing.

lol...Try being a Jets, Knicks and "Devil Rays" Fan...Put it this way, when my teams win I'm pumped like like a Mother F'er because I know the horrid feeling of watching your team lose year after year.

Yeah the Rays are like 3 games below .500 but it's still exciting because I have a team to root for thats full of young talent, potential and ability and we actually have great starting pitching with a lineup that can be explosive while scoring runs...Right now we are in a funk but it's just exciting to know that I have a solid team to actually root for. With the Knicks...All I can say is..."King James!" Damn...It's been horrid rooting for these guys since Ewing left but you know what? I still root my ass off for this team and as far as the Jets go...lol, Im loving our Defense and believe in our Offense and already cant wait till next season

Win or Lose...I love my teams because nothing is like watching a horrid team turn into a winning team...For a sports fan, thats what it's all about...Believing and having faith. Some call me a "Homer", I just call myself a die hard fan who loves to see his team win but even when they have years of losing sports...I still love em because their "My team" and no1 can take that away from me

lol...Try being a Jets, Knicks and "Devil Rays" Fan...Put it this way, when my teams win I'm pumped like like a Mother F'er because I know the horrid feeling of watching your team lose year after year.

Yeah the Rays are like 3 games below .500 but it's still exciting because I have a team to root for thats full of young talent, potential and ability and we actually have great starting pitching with a lineup that can be explosive while scoring runs...Right now we are in a funk but it's just exciting to know that I have a solid team to actually root for. With the Knicks...All I can say is..."King James!" Damn...It's been horrid rooting for these guys since Ewing left but you know what? I still root my ass off for this team and as far as the Jets go...lol, Im loving our Defense and believe in our Offense and already cant wait till next season

Win or Lose...I love my teams because nothing is like watching a horrid team turn into a winning team...For a sports fan, thats what it's all about...Believing and having faith. Some call me a "Homer", I just call myself a die hard fan who loves to see his team win but even when they have years of losing sports...I still love em because their "My team" and no1 can take that away from me

I didn't read your post.

Archived