amucks mock

amuck

1st

knowshon moreno RB

runs inside/outside and great hands. excellent vision, good blocker (can get better).

would be a really good fit with LW.

2nd DE

jarron gilbert

has all the tools to develop into top-notch DE.

3rd WR

louis murphy or mohamed massaqui. (can't decide), i am a bulldog homer. would be happy with eather.

both have better then average speed, both have really good hands and both run good routes.

4th ILB

darnell ellerby

would be good depth in the middle. plays the run well and can get to the outside.

6th TE

bear pescoe

really good blocker and solid receiver, will not stretch the field but will get open.

7th DT

myran pryer

was once considered 1st day pick, but knee and ankle injuries have pushed him to the later rounds. healthy, will be excellent addition to are D-line.

I'm okay with round 1.

I don't like going DE in 2 unless there are NO reasonable WRs available (and also if we can't trade for Boldin). What are the chances we trade Jones after Round 1 and get another pick or two in that mix?

If we're picking Moreno, we might as well.

I'm okay with round 1.

I don't like going DE in 2 unless there are NO reasonable WRs available (and also if we can't trade for Boldin). What are the chances we trade Jones after Round 1 and get another pick or two in that mix?

If we're picking Moreno, we might as well.

You tell me. If you're the GM of another team, what are you willing to part with for a RB entering his 10th season, who turns 31 before the season starts, and who wants a new contract?

He is more valuable to the Jets than the draft pick they're likely to get in return.

1st

knowshon moreno RB

runs inside/outside and great hands. excellent vision, good blocker (can get better).

would be a really good fit with LW.

2nd DE

jarron gilbert

has all the tools to develop into top-notch DE.

3rd WR

louis murphy or mohamed massaqui. (can't decide), i am a bulldog homer. would be happy with eather.

both have better then average speed, both have really good hands and both run good routes.

4th ILB

darnell ellerby

would be good depth in the middle. plays the run well and can get to the outside.

6th TE

bear pescoe

really good blocker and solid receiver, will not stretch the field but will get open.

7th DT

myran pryer

was once considered 1st day pick, but knee and ankle injuries have pushed him to the later rounds. healthy, will be excellent addition to are D-line.

I wouldn't mind it. I wouldn't call Massaquoi fast. He's pretty much a stone, while Murphy is plenty fast. To give you an idea, I am probably closer to Massaquoi's speed than he is to Murphy. He is big though. That seems early for Massaquoi to me, but then you're a Bulldog homer. :D

You're probably right. If we got Moreno though, I'd still be willing to ship him off to AZ in a package for Boldin.

They had him already. Do you think they are dumb enough to want him back? Would you want DRob as a throw-in?

They had him already. Do you think they are dumb enough to want him back? Would you want DRob as a throw-in?

You're right... ha... I guess I forgot about that.

Well, if Maclin is there at 17 he's probably a better pick for us anyway. If not, we just have to take Moreno and hope we can find enough touches for Leon.

Archived