I think...

I hate the lounge.

Then, go the **** away.

Anyone else think maybe Lionel should have spent a little time keeping his daughter from turning into an annoying little crack whore, instead of turing out crap music? I mean can you listen to anything he did after the Commodores?

Then, go the F#ck away.

Anyone else think maybe Lionel should have spent a little time keeping his daughter from turning into an annoying little crack whore, instead of turing out crap music? I mean can you listen to anything he did after the Commodores?

YES, yes you can!

That's the beauty of it.

Lionel's best CD is Lionel Richie Time, 1998 I believe it came out, I maybe be off by a year or so, but check it out Bob. =D>

Then, go the F#ck away.

I think she's adopted bob.

I think she's adopted bob.

Smizzy is right...Nicole was adopted.

Nicole Camille Escovedo was born in Berkeley, California, on September 21, 1981. Her biological parents were Peter Michael Escovedo, a member of Lionel Richie's band and brother to '80s pop percussionist Sheila E., and an anonymous backstage assistant.

rich6ht.gif

Here's your sig pic. I dont know if GM can still fix it to say "Dooshey" instead of how it is, but anyways, here you go.

If you want I can put it in tonight but it remains only till Sunday, I'm not extending the bet because it didn't say anything about extensions. If you want it in, PM tonight and I'll put it in.

Archived