Joba's Mother Arrested For selling Meth.

The Gun Of Bavaria

I wonder what kind of relationship the two have? I would have to think if it was good, Joba would be taking care of her.

Uuugh. Not a good year for Joba in the law enforcement circles.

jacqueline-standley.jpg

LINCOLN, Neb. (AP) -- The mother of New York Yankees pitcher Joba Chamberlain is jailed in Nebraska and facing a felony charge after being arrested on suspicion of selling methamphetamine to an undercover police officer in February.

Lincoln Police Capt. David Beggs said Monday that 44-year-old Jacqueline Standley was arrested at her apartment Saturday night.

Beggs said she allegedly sold 1 gram of a substance believed to be meth to an undercover officer for $110 on Feb. 11. The substance tested positive for meth in testing at the state laboratory.

She was charged Monday with delivery of an exceptionally hazardous drug. Her bail was set at $5,000, and she was assigned a public defender, whose name was not on her jail record.

I wonder what kind of relationship the two have? I would have to think if it was good, Joba would be taking care of her.

Uuugh. Not a good year for Joba in the law enforcement circles.

jacqueline-standley.jpg

None.. she walked out on Joba and his father when Joba was a young boy.

Joba has no relationship with his mother

Which would explain why she is selling Meth. I don't think she would be selling illegal substances if her son was a millionaire. Just my guess.

Which would explain why she is selling Meth. I don't think she would be selling illegal substances if her son was a millionaire. Just my guess.

Is he a millionaire yet? Thought he was still on his arby contract.

The resemblance though, is uncanny.

Archived