Blue Jays are frauds

CrazyCarl40

Sox sweep rather convincingly. Blue Jays at best the 4th best team in this division.

What else is new?

This is why most people shouldn't follow Baseball until June or July. The first couple of months are hogwash.

I believe if the Sawx don't make a major play for a bat they will be done

Vagina

Ortiz

????? at SS

You need a stick...Lester is up and down, Dice K...who knows

Lots of questions for your Bean Town Sawx

Every team has questions. The Sox have plenty of bats JonE. You don't need an All-Star at every position to be a great team, in spite of what the Yankees management thinks.

It's obvious that the Blue Jays are frauds, the only reason why the Yankees even lost to them 1 game, is because basically the best pitcher, or one of the best pitchers in the game was pitching. They're 1-5 against the Red Sox, and Yankees. Plus they haven't even played Tampa this season yet. What more proof do you need that they suck? lol

You Sawx surely don't

You are loaded with former allstars...now have just 1 in Bay

Pedroia is good, but not like last year

Since when was playing in the allstar game the be all end all for what defines a good player?

Guess that means Tek was the best Catcher, by your standards.

Going to be tough for him to make it

Moneau

Teix

Cabrera

all three may be considered better

I like Youk as a player

All three are not better. He's hitting .402 with a 1.210 OPS. He won't keep that pace up just like Cabrera won't hit .380+ all season and Tex won't hit .250 all season. Yet, if you combine that with his GG caliber defense, he's arguably the best overall firstbaseman in the league.

Nice break for the Sox not having to face Halladay.

You're right about the Jays. Once they started playing games in the division they fell off.

I don't think Halladay would have mattered. It's hard to win when you can't score.

Archived