The Sex Thread

SouthernJet

Sex is a little over-rated, imo. The act itself, the biological part, can be accomplished more economically on one's own, in a fraction of the time and cost. The pursuit is the real glory of sex, followed by the giving of pleasure, and, lastly, the receiving thereof.

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply
The act itself, the biological part, can be accomplished more economically on one's own, in a fraction of the time and cost..

Having sex with yourself, isnt really having sex. I am not certain, but pretty sure it takes two to make a thing go right.

The craziest place/time? Never had a 3-some, I guess I don't like sharing. I do some pretty wild stuff, but I'll keep that for my bedroom only. ;)

I think you are missing out on the immense pleasure that is menage a tois. As a sex doctor myself (Pragmatic Bus Phd) I am prescribing you 2 dossage a day of all natural "Apragma." Now available at your favourite Pharmacy. just take one with "mademoiselle" of your choice.

thankyou

your friendly neighbourhood sexpert

Pragmatic Bus

Sex is a little over-rated, imo. The act itself, the biological part, can be accomplished more economically on one's own, in a fraction of the time and cost. The pursuit is the real glory of sex, followed by the giving of pleasure, and, lastly, the receiving thereof.

I was going to lock this thread. But the part about sex being expensive has me laughing so hard I can't possibly lock this now.

:rl::rl::rl:

This one isn't quite creative enough to cut it. Not a big fan of blunt humor\discussions here. There are some young kids here and although we are not the center of political correctness a thread just telling sex stories, well that isn't anything we are interested in hearing about.

Archived