The Sex Thread

SouthernJet

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply
yes, for 30 minutes only. then its on to bigger fishes :biggrin:

I want the whole shooting match--pun intended. I envision being stranded in a cabin in the Sierra-Nevada Mountains with DLJ, JB and Verde. For the next cycle of the lunar calendar, we attempt every sexual position not involving a slide rule or the Bedazzler. Of course, I make all the meals.

best position: Doggystyle 8-)

I agree. Though, I would add that, for optimal sexual satisfaction, one should be in the canine position with a beautiful female as she is orally pleasuring another equally gorgeous woman. Though virtually impossible for males who have not attained a certain level of proficiency in the ways of love, the goal is to wait until the pleasured female achieves orgasm before you relinquish your DNA.

Enough teasing, DLJ. Give us at least one story.

G+G+M 3 some. With my ex boyfriend ( theprick), my current girlfriend ( she's japanese, thought you'd appreciate that) and I.

Thats when I realized I was more lesbian than straight. I tend to sway back and forth though.

G+G+M 3 some. With my ex boyfriend, my current girlfriend ( she's japanese, thought you'd appreciate that) and I.

Thats when I realized I was more lesbian than straight.

Good for you that you were able to find what made you happy. Japanese girlfriend, huh? Awesome. As someone who has never participated in a threesome, did you find it as hot as we all fantasize, or an over blown reality--pun intended?

I want the whole shooting match--pun intended. I envision being stranded in a cabin in the Sierra-Nevada Mountains with DLJ, JB and Verde. For the next cycle of the lunar calendar, we attempt every sexual position not involving a slide rule or the Bedazzler. Of course, I make all the meals.

it wouldn't be a match when you will be the only one doing the shooting, besides a clean freak like you wouldn't be able to handle the mess. i on the other hand can, not only handle it but u can throw in Jeto, gg, lonestarlady, ladyjets fan and garb, and i will make a football team in 9 months

it wouldn't be a match when you will be the only one doing the shooting, besides a clean freak like you wouldn't be able to handle the mess. i on the other hand can, not only handle it but u can throw in Jeto, gg, lonestarlady, ladyjets fan and garb, and i will make a football team in 9 months

LOL. I learned a very valuable lesson in college from my first real, serious, girlfriend: Leave your brain outside the bedroom door. These are moments when, ideally, we let go of our hang ups and just concentrate on giving and receiving pleasure.

Good for you that you were able to find what made you happy. Japanese girlfriend, huh? Awesome. As someone who has never participated in a threesome, did you find it as hot as we all fantasize, or an over blown reality--pun intended?

I personally find 3somes more entertaining than regular sex. From a woman's point of view, you get the best of both worlds @ the same time. From the male's point of view, I was told the simultaneous "double bee jay" is the best thing since sliced bread.

I personally find 3somes more entertaining than regular sex. From a woman's point of view, you get the best of both worlds @ the same time. From the male's point of view, I was told the simultaneous "double bee jay" is the best thing since sliced bread.

Thanks for your candor. Though I'm sure the double BJ is "to die for", I always thought that--how do I put this?--one female orally stimulating "the boys" as you are doing the other female would be the ultimate way for a male to "complete".

LOL. I learned a very valuable lesson in college from my first real, serious, girlfriend: Leave your brain outside the bedroom door. These are moments when, ideally, we let go of our hang ups and just concentrate on giving and receiving pleasure.

well, just incase you are unable to finish, or have general questions, u know where to find me. :winking0001:

Thanks for your candor. Though I'm sure the double BJ is "to die for", I always thought that--how do I put this?--one female orally stimulating "the boys" as you are doing the other female would be the ultimate way for a male to "complete".

3 somes arent set in stone, you can do whatever you want, improvise if you must.

Archived