JN Mafia: AOL GAME THREAD

ZachEY

Like you care, dbag. I had a feeling that he was innocent when he started crying like a baby, but IMO his play has been the scummiest thus far and it was the only real choice that I saw, the Carlito case screams set up and you were behind it.

So now the question is, what does the Doc do. I dont blame him for protecting himself, but it would be nice to get an investigation. But sorry Vic, I think we need the Doc more than you right now because the numbers favoring us and you can only get 1 true report from EY.

Way to **** us Lefty. You are awesome at this game.

Waaaaahhh....you pickle kissing diddler, I hope you're next!

So I guess I'm not officially dead yet, right? This is kinda cool. Guess I'll go play with my cat-butt magnet set, it just came in this week.

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
No No No. You are such a spin master pos. Seriously, its unreal.

YOU are my favorite scum target by far but everyone loves you in a gay way and wont think about voting you because you are so obviously innocent. :rolleyes: Assbags.

Those two were 2nd in line. I never said I thought Montana was innocent. That was a shocker. However, I did start to say this about Vito that I actually believed he was telling the truth when he started crying about being a townie. Doesnt mean I was going to change my vote, jackass. This game is so ****ing slow the last thing I would do is start another case less then 24hrs to the deadline and get everyone off someone that was hitting my radar.

Me saying anything regarding that doesnt mean ****. You are unreal. You try to spin everything. I can say whatever the F I want, it doesnt mean the scum or our power roles are going to listen. You are seriously a moron. Complete and utter moron.

You better NK me tonight or you're next.

The kids thought they were on to something, until Carlito claimed to be the District Attorney. So, led by the DA and finished by the loudest mouth in the group, they screamed, 'Cancel Vito's Account'.

boardKid2.jpg

Vito Corleone, a kid, has had his account cancelled.

Night actions are due by Monday at 10AM, but I would love to start the day today if at all possible.

1. Tony Montana - Day 2 - Account Cancelled
  2. Henry Hill
  3. Lefty Ruggerio
  4. John Rooney
  5. Carlito Brigante
  6. Al Capone
  7. Ace Rothstein - Night 1 - Pedophile - Neverland Ranch
  8. Marcellus Wallace
  9. Nicky Santoro
  10. Sonny LoSpecchio - Night 1 - Parent (Cop) - Invited Over
  11. Michael Corleone
  12. Tommy DeVito - Night 2 - Michael Jackson - Invited Over
  13. Tony Soprano - Night 2 - Pedophile - Neverland Ranch
  14. Frank Costello - Day 1 - Account Cancelled
  15. Vito Corleone - Day 3 - Account Cancelled
  16. Virgil Sollozo
  17. Fredo Corleone

You better NK me tonight or you're next.

You are an idiot. If I was scum do you think I would take you out? You have been the scums best weapon. Your idiotic play has outed the town power roles. You are a true asset to the scum. You ****nut.

Plus, the ****ing town power roles are known to them now. Clearly they are going to try to take one of them out. Therefore, I fully expect both of us to be playing tomorrow. And you know what, I dont doubt that I am next because this town follows you like a lost kitten looking for a tit to milk. Especially when it comes to killing pro town players. Its your thing.

Like you care, dbag. I had a feeling that he was innocent when he started crying like a baby, but IMO his play has been the scummiest thus far and it was the only real choice that I saw, the Carlito case screams set up and you were behind it.

So now the question is, what does the Doc do. I dont blame him for protecting himself, but it would be nice to get an investigation. But sorry Vic, I think we need the Doc more than you right now because the numbers favoring us and you can only get 1 true report from EY.

Way to **** us Lefty. You are awesome at this game.

Yup- I'll send out the investigation in case I live but I'm not expecting to.

I screwed up on Vito. My apologies. I think Michael C should be a concern as of right now.

How many scum members do the townies need to be spotted in this game?

You guys suck.

Yeah, if it wasn't for DeVito this game would be over by now.

Plus, this game is doing irreperable damage to Bleedin' Green's reputation as a top mafia game player.

You are an idiot. If I was scum do you think I would take you out? You have been the scums best weapon. Your idiotic play has outed the town power roles. You are a true asset to the scum. You ****nut.

Plus, the ****ing town power roles are known to them now. Clearly they are going to try to take one of them out. Therefore, I fully expect both of us to be playing tomorrow. And you know what, I dont doubt that I am next because this town follows you like a lost kitten looking for a tit to milk. Especially when it comes to killing pro town players. Its your thing.

and in case I'm NKd I'd like to address this idiocy. I am 1-3 you chimp. You can make all the jokes you want but had it not been for me pressuring Ace on Day 1 that fool Tommy Devito (our MVP) wouldn't have shot him. Whether you like it or not I did help the town by helping to out scum who is also the best player.

You on the other hand have done absolutely nothing but submit post after post of asterisk filled gibberish. You haven't added an original thought, haven't tried to make a logical case, haven't tried to ask probing questions.. nada. All you've done for the last week and a half is parrot that I've been leading the town which is a bunch of crap. You are either scum, or the worst pro town player in the history of online mafia.

also... will you relax with the town power roles being outed already. CTM set a precedent in past games of docs being greedy and self protecting every night. I doubt Nicky would have protected anybody but himself thus far. Who's he gonna protect - you? As far as the DA being outed it's not ideal but hardly devastating. As of yesterday he had 1 out of 10 chance of finding scum since the GF is alive. He could have easily gone the rest of the game without a guilty.

The answers of who's scum are on the prior 50 pages. Instead of whining like a stuck pig why don't you actually do some reading and try to construct a post resembling coherent thought. That is unless you are one of the remaining scum in which case your horrific play is somewhat justified.

Put that in your crack pipe and smoke it.

and in case I'm NKd I'd like to address this idiocy. I am 1-3 you chimp. You can make all the jokes you want but had it not been for me pressuring Ace on Day 1 that fool Tommy Devito (our MVP) wouldn't have shot him. Whether you like it or not I did help the town by helping to out scum who is also the best player.

You on the other hand have done absolutely nothing but submit post after post of asterisk filled gibberish. You haven't added an original thought, haven't tried to make a logical case, haven't tried to ask probing questions.. nada. All you've done for the last week and a half is parrot that I've been leading the town which is a bunch of crap. You are either scum, or the worst pro town player in the history of online mafia.

also... will you relax with the town power roles being outed already. CTM set a precedent in past games of docs being greedy and self protecting every night. I doubt Nicky would have protected anybody but himself thus far. Who's he gonna protect - you? As far as the DA being outed it's not ideal but hardly devastating. As of yesterday he had 1 out of 10 chance of finding scum since the GF is alive. He could have easily gone the rest of the game without a guilty.

The answers of who's scum are on the prior 50 pages. Instead of whining like a stuck pig why don't you actually do some reading and try to construct a post resembling coherent thought. That is unless you are one of the remaining scum in which case your horrific play is somewhat justified.

Put that in your crack pipe and smoke it.

You know you are not going to die tonight. Why do keep acting like you will?

This post is ridiculous. Just because I am having fun when I post doesnt mean I am not contributing. I think you are scum, I have showed many instances. I thought Vito was scum and brought it up. I didnt think Carlito was scum and called the Doggin set up for an innocent, which it seems I was correct. I didnt vote for Frank, thought it was stupid. ****ed up with Tony M., but so did a lot of others. I have been giving my opinion on every post and formed numerous cases. Im just including a jackass or two, jackass.

But you just keep doing what you do. Its working real well.

Great news!!! Good job, Vic and Nicky. You know the routine Viclito Carlicious, no innocent confirmations. Only scum.

It is good news, but he should release his investigation anyways. It is not like scum does not know who is innocent or guilty. It will only help us out to know innocents because if we nab the godfather that innocent is clear. As opposed to if mafia takes out the cop without releasing info. That is my take on it.

It is good news, but he should release his investigation anyways. It is not like scum does not know who is innocent or guilty. It will only help us out to know innocents because if we nab the godfather that innocent is clear. As opposed to if mafia takes out the cop without releasing info. That is my take on it.

Good point... mafia knows the power roles so there's no point in keeping anything secret.

Not that it's a huge mystery but my guess would be that Nicky protected Vic and the mafia team misread his commitment to the town. If that's what happened... great job Nicky you crazy SOB! :cheers:

Good point... mafia knows the power roles so there's no point in keeping anything secret.

Not that it's a huge mystery but my guess would be that Nicky protected Vic and the mafia team misread his commitment to the town. If that's what happened... great job Nicky you crazy SOB! :cheers:

Good points. I hate you both.

Wow- I'm alive.

If the rest of the town agrees I think I should just give the results as the scum obviously knows who is who. If I tell the rest of the townies, that makes the odds better for us to hit on a lynch.

Wow, it's a beutiful thing. Good too see you both still here. Im not sure their is any good reason to not share the info. The mafia knows who is who. It's us that are in need of whatever info we can get.

Wow- I'm alive.

If the rest of the town agrees I think I should just give the results as the scum obviously knows who is who. If I tell the rest of the townies, that makes the odds better for us to hit on a lynch.

Another excellent night!

No reason to hold anything back, although only a guilty really helps. With a godfather out there, there's no clearing anyone.

Seems we have enough people chiming in on revealing my investigation. I think I'm comfortable going ahead and revealing it then.

Michael Corleone is an innocent.

Good job Vic, This helps me out because Michaels (1) had me very concerned and Michael(2) hasn't given us much to go on. This innocent now allows us to focus on other players of interest.

Good job Vic, This helps me out because Michaels (1) had me very concerned and Michael(2) hasn't given us much to go on. This innocent now allows us to focus on other players of interest.

I don't really see how it clears his name (and I say this while remembering that I have defended him several times). Godfather is still alive, and he'll get a non-guilty reading.

1. Tony Montana - Day 2 - Account Cancelled
  2. Henry Hill
  3. Lefty Ruggerio
  4. John Rooney
  5. Carlito Brigante - DA

6. Al Capone
  7. Ace Rothstein - Night 1 - Pedophile - Neverland Ranch
  8. Marcellus Wallace
  9. Nicky Santoro- Doc

10. Sonny LoSpecchio - Night 1 - Parent (Cop) - Invited Over
  11. Michael Corleone
  12. Tommy DeVito - Night 2 - Michael Jackson - Invited Over
  13. Tony Soprano - Night 2 - Pedophile - Neverland Ranch
  14. Frank Costello - Day 1 - Account Cancelled
  15. Vito Corleone - Day 3 - Account Cancelled
  16. Virgil Sollozo
  17. Fredo Corleone

So here's the lynch pool....

- Henry Hill

- Lefty

- John Rooney

- Al Capone

- Marcellus

- Michael Corleone

- Virgil

- Fredo

What do you guys think?

Crush that's crap... the innocent results he's gotten don't mean anything until the GF is dead... How many games have you played -- you know that!

Vote Al Capone

maybe there's something to all the cases that have been made against you after all...

Crush that's crap... the innocent results he's gotten don't mean anything until the GF is dead... How many games have you played -- you know that!

Vote Al Capone

maybe there's something to all the cases that have been made against you after all...

No Lefty, you three quarter of a retard theirs not. I wrote that quick forgetting that the MJ character was a serial killer not the Godfather. I forgot about the repeat offender character. I wasn't in this game last time and got the characters backwards.

Just think how excited your scum buddy Vrigil will be to have your company.

Archived