JN Mafia: AOL GAME THREAD

ZachEY

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
This is hilarious, seriously the way you spin cracks me up. Here you are claiming your innocence and then you straight blast me for doing the same...see below....

Glad you chimed in freakshow.. this last half hour at work is dragggging.

The difference is I've given you dozens of paragraphs defending myself and citing reasons why I'm innocent... You on the other hand pop in with a nonchalant "oh yeah.. for the record I'm not the GF".... Really? phew... that was close. I guess we can cross you off the list. :rolleyes:

I find the pompous attitude you displayed in that post, along with the entire game, to be insulting me and my fellow townies.

How you have made it this far is beyond me? I really have never seen anyone play and spin the way you do and not get lynched. You are the GF. Its so ****ing obvious I dont even know what else to say.

You and your buddy Fredo are doing good work. I like your cute little separation play of voting him right off the bat, after he used the same tactic last day phase. You guys are doing good work.

How I've made it this far lol? That's a good one. All you've done is hurl obscenties at everyone and blather on about this homo-like obsession you have with me. You are just about the most worthless player in the game but are kept around like a pet... our mascot.

I think it might be time to consider the fact that there may be more to you than baboon like persona you've been giving us. Is it possible that you are mafia that noticed early on the rude guy thing was working for you and just kept it going? I mean the last few days you've had a couple intelligent posts so why have you been acting so stupid so long before that? A rouse perhaps? yeah... I'm starting to think getting rid of you is the way to go...

unvote

Vote Henry

You're pooping?

Dude my ass is the size of minivan sideways. I don't poop. I take gigantic dumps that take prayer, 5 flushes and a stick to dispose of. hardly a poop nancy. Im sure you take little tiny poopies that you almost feel bad about flushing. One of mine actually ate the neighbors dog.

Dude my ass is the size of minivan sideways. I don't poop. I take gigantic dumps that take prayer, 5 flushes and a stick to dispose of. hardly a poop nancy. Im sure you take little tiny poopies that you almost feel bad about flushing. One of mine actually ate the neighbors dog.

LOL. I poop 4 times a day, and they are probably the size of your big toe, though comparatively considering a man of my small stature, it's a pretty big dump.

Glad you chimed in freakshow.. this last half hour at work is dragggging.

The difference is I've given you dozens of paragraphs defending myself and citing reasons why I'm innocent... You on the other hand pop in with a nonchalant "oh yeah.. for the record I'm not the GF".... Really? phew... that was close. I guess we can cross you off the list. :rolleyes:

I find the pompous attitude you displayed in that post, along with the entire game, to be insulting me and my fellow townies.

How I've made it this far lol? That's a good one. All you've done is hurl obscenties at everyone and blather on about this homo-like obsession you have with me. You are just about the most worthless player in the game but are kept around like a pet... our mascot.

I think it might be time to consider the fact that there may be more to you than baboon like persona you've been giving us. Is it possible that you are mafia that noticed early on the rude guy thing was working for you and just kept it going? I mean the last few days you've had a couple intelligent posts so why have you been acting so stupid so long before that? A rouse perhaps? yeah... I'm starting to think getting rid of you is the way to go...

unvote

Vote Henry

LOL, o.k. jerky. I love when I find scum and they dont how to react. LOL. Vic gets an innocent return on me and you are ready to take me out the next day and then he votes you, so what do you do, start a case against the person that is your biggest threat. God this is awesome.

Well, thanks for answering my question above....lol

LOL. I poop 4 times a day, and they are probably the size of your big toe, though comparatively considering a man of my small stature, it's a pretty big dump.

I always though women didnt poop.

Do you think he had to make a special toilet that goes way further deep then a normal one to store that load?

WTF are you talking about retard? What toilet have you seen that stores dumps? What do you live in a trailor park in florida and share a porta potty with the neighbors?

I just have to flush 5-6 times and break the more aggressive stools apart with a Lousiville slugger. I also have to phone ahead to the waste water sewage treatment center so they can put in for overtime.

You love the shocker. Its like your thing man. One hand, two plugs. Ouch!

This is hilarious, seriously the way you spin cracks me up. Here you are claiming your innocence and then you straight blast me for doing the same...see below...

How you have made it this far is beyond me? I really have never seen anyone play and spin the way you do and not get lynched. You are the GF. Its so ****ing obvious I dont even know what else to say.

You and your buddy Fredo are doing good work. I like your cute little separation play of voting him right off the bat, after he used the same tactic last day phase. You guys are doing good work.

You know whats funny...I was criticized for not voting quickly enough last day. Care to explain how you forgot that? Or no wait I know...by doing something different, I was really doing the same thing? Please...spin away, you're actually starting to amuse me a bit.

You know whats funny...I was criticized for not voting quickly enough last day. Care to explain how you forgot that? Or no wait I know...by doing something different, I was really doing the same thing? Please...spin away, you're actually starting to amuse me a bit.

The speed of your vote has nothing to do with anything at this point. I just wanted you to vote when you post so we arent playing for the next decade. No spin brother.

And your vote is on an innocent. Crushomo posting away in this thread is a dead give away. Crushomo loves this game....LOVES it! He would never give up the chance to be mafia if he still has time to post, especially in a game that you can get away with posting once a week. Seriously, its a no brainer that he is a townie and its all the more reason to think you and Lefty are scum partners.

The speed of your vote has nothing to do with anything at this point. I just wanted you to vote when you post so we arent playing for the next decade. No spin brother.

And your vote is on an innocent. Crushomo posting away in this thread is a dead give away. Crushomo loves this game....LOVES it! He would never give up the chance to be mafia if he still has time to post, especially in a game that you can get away with posting once a week. Seriously, its a no brainer that he is a townie and its all the more reason to think you and Lefty are scum partners.

Truth is I hate this game and the only thing I hate more than this game is you. So **** you and your silly theories.

The speed of my vote has nothing to do with anything? You JUST said Lefty voted for me quickly then voted off, "like he did the game day before"

I will unvote: Capone.

Vote: Henry Hill

Vote - Fredo

Been scummy since the beginning (I did go back and read it all). I like some good poop talk.

So we're to believe you went back and read everything, yet still incorrectly told Virgil to "ask Fredo" about the case against him. In other words, you've read this entire, drawn out pile of nothingness yet still completely missed the boat on the first important thing YOU had to do as Al Capone, in voting for Virgil?

Not the best start you're getting off to, Capone.

So we're to believe you went back and read everything, yet still incorrectly told Virgil to "ask Fredo" about the case against him. In other words, you've read this entire, drawn out pile of nothingness yet still completely missed the boat on the first important thing YOU had to do as Al Capone, in voting for Virgil?

Yes, that's right. But "ask Fredo" meant that I thought you knew he was scum b/c you were scum buddy azz jammers. Now go sit down over there, Chris Hanson wants to chat with you.

All the voting, unvoting, and re-voting is making my head spin. Plus, Crusher contributing while someone else takes over Capone doesn't help.

As to the vote, Fredo & Lefty, the rationale behind the vote on Hill is that you think he's the GF, correct? Because Carlito saying Hill is clean is pretty much suicide for Carlito if he's was scum but not GF.

The speed of my vote has nothing to do with anything? You JUST said Lefty voted for me quickly then voted off, "like he did the game day before"

I really have no clue what you are talking about. Is anyone else having a hard time following this case?

What I said was, you voted Lefty yesterday, I called that a separation move because I think you guys are scum. Then after the night phase the very first vote is Lefty voting you "right off the bat" and then you dont decide to go back after Lefty, you go for Capone. Hello! Are you serious with this, right off the bat wasnt referring to a certain time. It was referring to the first vote of the next phase was a vote from the person that I accused you of using the same separation tactic. Its clever. We are obviously dealing with very clever scum...or at least when it comes to hiding.

And BTW, this is then 2nd time you have insulted me ability to comprehend and it has been you that was faulty. You didnt even have the balls to reply when I called you out on it with the EY instance. Jackass.

And yes Henry, I'll go ahead and post your response for you. "Both scum are just despirate to get rid of me because I've called them out, that's why they're both voting for me. They know I am teh awesome at mafia. I love little boy penis"

LOL. This was good.

You guys are getting desperate for sure. You just had 2 straight unsuccessful NKs, you dip****s.

All the voting, unvoting, and re-voting is making my head spin. Plus, Crusher contributing while someone else takes over Capone doesn't help.

As to the vote, Fredo & Lefty, the rationale behind the vote on Hill is that you think he's the GF, correct? Because Carlito saying Hill is clean is pretty much suicide for Carlito if he's was scum but not GF.

Yes. They think I am the Godfather.

Check this out Big Man. Why would anyone want to immediately kill off a confirmed investigation of innocent? Right now, we have 4 names that are presumed innocents based off solid information. The mafia just had 2 straight **** ups on NK's. The numbers are still wayyy in our favor. Wouldnt it make sense to concentrate on finding out about the other completely unknowns instead of going immediately after a person that was investigated and found innocent just last night? Even if I was the GF?

No, it doesnt, not in the slightest. Dude, what they are doing is totally illogical and only scum would do this...it literally makes absolutely no sense to vote me right now when we have numbers and all you know of me is the our DA investigated me and found nothing. We need to find out about others. For now, Michael, Me, Nicky and Carlito shouldnt be getting voted until we get more info. Who knows, maybe tomorrow night the scum F'up again or Nicky goes bad ass again...and Vic gets a guilty finding? There is no reason to go in any of those directions when we can use today to really gain some knowledge.

I am on to them. Its obvious they dont know how to react. No joke, I really think we got them both if not 1 for sure.

Look, I am not the GF. I am a roleless townie. And if Fredo and Lefty are successful in getting me lynched, the town will remain 0 for -.

In a word... yes.

Here is our list of remaining players

- Henry Hill

- Lefty

- John R.

- Carlito/Vic

- Capone

- Marcellus

- Nicky

- Mike Coreleone

- Fredo

From that list I KNOW the following are innocent:

- Carlito

- Nicky

- Lefty

I feel strongly that Mike C is innocent and pretty good about John R.

That leaves:

- Henry

- Capone

- Marcellus

- Fredo

To me there is a 25% chance Henry is scum which would make him the GF.

Going back now to make the case... it's pretty damning.

Yes. They think I am the Godfather.

Check this out Big Man. Why would anyone want to immediately kill off a confirmed investigation of innocent? Right now, we have 4 names that are presumed innocents based off solid information. The mafia just had 2 straight **** ups on NK's. The numbers are still wayyy in our favor. Wouldnt it make sense to concentrate on finding out about the other completely unknowns instead of going immediately after a person that was investigated and found innocent just last night? Even if I was the GF?

No, it doesnt, not in the slightest. Dude, what they are doing is totally illogical and only scum would do this...it literally makes absolutely no sense to vote me right now when we have numbers and all you know of me is the our DA investigated me and found nothing. We need to find out about others. For now, Michael, Me, Nicky and Carlito shouldnt be getting voted until we get more info. Who knows, maybe tomorrow night the scum F'up again or Nicky goes bad ass again...and Vic gets a guilty finding? There is no reason to go in any of those directions when we can use today to really gain some knowledge.

I am on to them. Its obvious they dont know how to react. No joke, I really think we got them both if not 1 for sure.

Look, I am not the GF. I am a roleless townie. And if Fredo and Lefty are successful in getting me lynched, the town will remain 0 for -.

I agree. Shooting for the GF is a bad move right now since, as you mentioned, the numbers are still in the town's favor and we're not close to end game. There's still 1 scum out there susceptible to investigation. Since you came up clean, you should be put aside for now so we can target the "other" scum (because if you were GF you'd come up clean).

For the time being we should take Carlito at his word and eliminate Hill and Michael from consideration. I do that because if Carlito is actually the DA he'll be dead, guaranteed in 2 nights. There's no need to waste his investigation results by targetting someone he cleared.

Why? Nicky just exhausted his back-to-back protections so he's the obvious NK target tonight. He's dead-man-walking. Carlito would be the obvious choice the next day. That gives Carlito 1 more night of investigation (tonight) which he can reveal tomorrow.

I agree. Shooting for the GF is a bad move right now since, as you mentioned, the numbers are still in the town's favor and we're not close to end game. There's still 1 scum out there susceptible to investigation. Since you came up clean, you should be put aside for now so we can target the "other" scum (because if you were GF you'd come up clean).

For the time being we should take Carlito at his word and eliminate Hill and Michael from consideration. I do that because if Carlito is actually the DA he'll be dead, guaranteed in 2 nights. There's no need to waste his investigation results by targetting someone he cleared.

Why? Nicky just exhausted his back-to-back protections so he's the obvious NK target tonight. He's dead-man-walking. Carlito would be the obvious choice the next day. That gives Carlito 1 more night of investigation (tonight) which he can reveal tomorrow.

This is interesting... 2 of the guys on my short list making kissy faces to each other.. hmm.

Well I was leaning towards Al, and don't want to put Virgil one away, considering how well the speed jumping works in mafia games. It actually makes me really suspicous of Lefty. Really eager to jump ship to a train picking up momentum, no?

Vote: Lefty

Hmmmm? Remember this post.

and I might not be around from around 8-midnight so if I get into the hammer zone I'd ask for the courtesy of a final post before you kill me.

:rolleyes:

Of course you'd want one. I wonder why you have to say that...I dunno, maybe because we have trigger happy idiots who speed lynch? Nah...that can't be it. I'm just scum spinning everything, like I have been all game, right?

I'm about done with it. At this point, this game is nothing more than annoying to me.

Interesting. Your post above was in response to Lefty's above. What happened? You were acting quite confident about him, just look at your tone. However, the next day you went straight for Capone.

Then, I start to acuse you of being teammates, you have a horrible reaction, get all upset, for which I dont know why, and voted me following Lefty's lead after voting for him yesterday. Now you did mention your suspicion of Capone earlier which is a clever set up move to make sure you could go back to him the next day after creating separation from your teammate who you voted the night before knowing damn well that vote wasnt going to get him lynched. Lefty used a similar tactic.

Finally someone thinking logically and this has nothing to do with trying to clear myself. It is smart play and exactly the logic we have to follow at least for the day when we still have clear numbers. Only scum would think different.

Because the investigation doesn't mean sqaut right now Don Hill... you know that.

No **** Sherlock. The point is clearly made by Marcellus above and if you are indeed town like you said you were since day 2 when you started pounding your chest, you will follow his logic because its spot on.

In a word... yes.

Here is our list of remaining players

- Henry Hill

- Lefty

- John R.

- Carlito/Vic

- Capone

- Marcellus

- Nicky

- Mike Coreleone

- Fredo

From that list I KNOW the following are innocent:

- Carlito

- Nicky

- Lefty

I feel strongly that Mike C is innocent and pretty good about John R.

That leaves:

- Henry

- Capone

- Marcellus

- Fredo

To me there is a 25% chance Henry is scum which would make him the GF.

Going back now to make the case... it's pretty damning.

Im going to do this too, because yours in retarded....

Power Roles - Never Vote

Carlito

Nicky

For the day dont vote

Michael - pretty sure innocent. Crazy to think a first timer would draw GF and bow out of the game super early

Henry - ****ing vote me off tomorrow if you really think Im the GF, today it doesnt make sense.

Focus for lynch

Lefty - GF, my case is clear

Fredo - scum, my case is clear

Marcellus - who the F knows

Rooney- who the F know

Capone - 99% sure he is innocent, I know Crushomo and how much he loves this game he wouldnt have bailed on a mafia role this late in the game and continue to post

This is interesting... 2 of the guys on my short list making kissy faces to each other.. hmm.

You're not thinking this out logically OR there's alterior motives.

I explained it best above. Carlito has only 1 more night of investigation. Taking out either Michael or Hill right now is a waste of Carlito's investigation, something the town can't afford to have since the cop was NK so early.

Henry has been a prick throughout but in looking back I found some odd behavior from our mascot.

Here was his humble introduction:

I'm back bitches! What?

With his 2nd post he launches an assault on who later turned out to be our cop... his was the 3rd vote (important momentum vote) after his scum partner Ace made the first:

Vote: Sonny

What kind of POS joins a game and doesnt even really want to be a part of the game. I can already see this jerky playing the same way he did last time and holding the town from making smart decisions because of inactivity.

Stupid ****er. I hate you all.

He followed up his start with a couple more subtle posts to make friends:

Liar.

Your brain is dumb.

Liar. You're the little boy who cried wolf.

Now here's where it gets interesting... while I was going back and forth with Ace, Henry came in to support of all people.... me. He said the following to Ace:

You are a POS. I dont like your style. You are pushy and you're being very misleading and you totally mischaracterized Lefty. I have never seen anyone so aggressive in the beginning of the game. You are coming out swinging and trynig to be the leader of this game.

I dont like you. Your tactic sucks. And I really dont want to deal with you for an entire game.

Unvote

Vote: Ace

Now if you go back and look at the whole scenario unfold pay particular attention to the timing. Tony Soprano and Henry had just peeled off their 1st vote and switched to Ace bringing him to 6 total votes.

13 minutes after Henry cast the 6th vote, Ace chimed in with his now infamous bogus slip up/reveal:

What, exactly, about my analysis do you find unconvincing.

I love this - I'm being voted for being too aggressive (buy Henry Hill, who in the same post calls me a POS and saying he doesn't like me - which, I suppose, is Henry being non-aggressive and friendly :rolleyes:), for being me (oh lord, it's the scary doggin), for no given reason at all (Michael) and, my personal favorite, for giving "false analysis" by someone who doesn't even have the balls to even try to explain what exactly in the analysis was false.

Seriously, people - did I mischaracterize Lefty? What "reason" of his for voting for me did I leave out of my post?

Did Lefty mischaracterize me? The answer is obviously yes (so obviously, in fact, that he refused to answer it) - he said I only listed one of his reasons, when I in fact listed all of them.

Yet I'm the one being voted for.

OK . . .

And Henry, if you hate my play style so much, just do yourself a favor and don't sign up for games I'm signed up for. Whining about it is kind of lame.

Within 20 minutes of that reveal Tony S. engaged Ace to ask him questions and peeled off the vote:

While I'm doing that, I'll:

Unvote: Ace

8 minutes after Tony unvoted Henry came in with this ghey post clearing Ace:

Doggin? Is that you? Why are you so agitated this early in the game. This isnt like you. I expect cool, calm and collective. Not brash, whinny and ghey.

I love you and would never vote you off for the world. You are the apple of my eye, the Cruhser to JiF, Brady to ****.

Unvote

Henry clearly was an equal opportunity offender but we're to believe that as soon as he found he was messing with Doggin he cowers in fear like a scared puppy? Doesn't fit the persona he's created for himself this game if you ask me.

After bowing to Doggin he immediately placed a momentum vote on Fredo and didn't mention Ace again.

Now we've all seen how difficult it is to get people posting with any regularity yet the 3 of these guys- Tony S, Ace, and Henry were all on at the same time mid afternoon! The whole vote, reveal, unvote fiasco looks a little too convenient and obviously in the case of Tony S and Ace was orchestrated. I think Henry was in on the sham and had to stay glued to his monitor to unvote if Ace got anywhere near that 9th vote.

Shortly thereafter Henry finally caught some heat for being a prick with 3 quick votes on him. As soon as he got a little heat he curled up into the fetal position with thess whimpering posts:

Slapdick? I like that. Can I be referred to as "Slappy" for the rest of the game?

To your point, I have no response to idiocy.

However, I do feel bad, I was just trying to carry on the persona of Henry Hill that EY set last game. Sorry for being a distraction.

I was just trying to have some fun. You guys are way too sensitive and looking way too far into this. If I was roled up, I wouldnt be creating all this attention.

Go ahead an unvote me and focus on something more concrete. Just because I am an ******* doesnt mean you should vote me off.

But its fun being an *******, can I at least continue to act like I am required to be an ******* without feeling heat?

Hey Peanut Butter lover, do you actually think that Fredo has a case on me? His case is that Im an *******. Not a very solid case IMO.

I have already stated that I am just trying to carry on the rich tradition of making Henry Hill an ******* started by the internetz lord that is EY. We can only hope that the next person to use this name does the same.

I find it interesting that people actually jumped on that terrible case and started a wagon. I am highly suspicious of anyone voting me.

Now stop being so stupid or I will command that JiFFy takes his love from you and finally makes Klecks day by giving him the love that he so jealous of and desperately wants for himself.

Peanutbuttergheyhomoboy, I never said you voted for me. I asked you if you actually thought that Fredo's case against me was concrete? Its not. Its based off me being an *******. I am trying to be an *******, just like EY last game. Nothing more nothing less. If you guys want me to tone it down, then just say so. I am just trying to have fun and I probably wont listen, but at least you could ask.

Everyone is all over the place. I am no different. I dont like Fredo. And I dont like his recent post addressing Franks activity yet he still has a vote on me just because I have been acting like EY the ******* who set the tone for how Henry Hill should be played by others.

And how are you familiar with me? Are you saying you know who I am? I doubt it, you peanut butter filled jizz rag.

So with 3 votes he's beggin everyone to stop being mean to him but he was light years away from a lynch. Meanwhile Frank had 7 votes and was obviously getting lynched. Why so defensive Henry? Why so worried?

Now here's some more interesting timing....

8 minutes after Henry gets his 4th vote look who comes to chat:

Henry - I just searched back through your posts and didn't see that explanation (though I was just looking at the first few lines that come up when you run a search, not every post). Could you point me to it?

After the 4th vote (still far from a lynch) Henry finally snaps:

I'm done defending myself against a case that has no validity. I have no reason to defend anything I have done because other then being an *******, I have done nothing any different then anyone else does on the first day.

We all **** around and have a laugh on the first day. Thats all I was doing. Cases that we form on the first day typically hold no weight. The case against me is I was playing like an *******, similar to the way EY did last game. I cant believe you jackasses cant put that together.

I was making jokes about how people played last game, knowing damn well that we all have new alts. Holy **** people, put it together. I was ****ing kidding you morons. Use your brain, do you honestly think if I was roled up that my teamates would allow this, because there is no way you could actually think I was MJ (RIP).

I voted Fredo as a joke, there wasnt a serious wagon formed so it was vote I could throw around to **** around and see his response. His reaction was pathetic and he formed a terrible reactive case against me. Then his play since has been scummy. Put it together morons. Its pretty obvious.

Look, Im sorry for bringing attention to Henry Hill. I thought it would be funny, especially with EY modding the game. I really hope that I am not taking focus away from a good lynch or a good investigation.

I hate you all.

14 minutes after that post Ace comes back with what appears to be more questions for Henry:

I actually agree with this - I've been laughing my ass off. That said . . .

The problem for me is that all of your reasons on pg 9 for voting Fredo - which I happen to think are good ones (sorry, Fredo, but the fact that you placed your vote on Henry based on "where he voted in the trains" but were wrong about that raises my antennae, as does the harping on the attitude and theorizing about post restrictions) - came up after he voted for you, which was after your initial vote for him. Which makes his vote look more like an OMGUS vote (particularly given that his purported reason was wrong), and makes him look a bit scummier.

All of which, had you just explained your initial vote as random and said "I'm keeping it there because of the reaction", would have me voting Fredo (especially since Frank finally showed up, didn't role claim, and seems to be subtly defending Fredo by voting for you). Instead, you seem to be saying that you had a reason for the vote when you first put it on - and that, I'm not seeing from your posts. Which is what concerns me. Am I just misreading you? Or was there a reason at the start, and if so, what was it? At this point, since nobody's going with Lefty, I'm strongly considering going with one of you or Fredo, and an answer to that question would be much appreciated.

But wait! 3 minutes after that Ace came back after reading Henrys explosion post, clears him, and votes elsewhere:

Well, looks like you answered the question already (this is what I get for responding to posts as I get to them instead of reading the whole thread then going back :disgust:). I'm actually kind of glad you did, since now I don't have to worry that you were just grabbing onto my suggestion as a lifeline.

And, especially since if Fredo is guilty I'll be more inclined to see Frank as guilty: vote: Fredo

How is it you and Ace were always on at the same time when things started getting hot for you both? You both acted suspicious of each other but within minutes were clearing one another and voting elsewhere. The early part of the game is the longest and most drawn out yet on more than 1 occasion you happened to be on the same time doing your best to exonerate one another. Lucky timing or was an act for the rest of us? I think I know the answer.

Henry's early game was all over the map... voting, unvoting, being a prick, trying to be nice..... feels like he was trying to find the correct persona to try and stay away from getting any heat.

Soon after day 1 he found his niche... continue the prick act and continuously attack me. Since just about everyone seems to be suspicious of me he doesn't make enimies by attacking and concetrating on me.

I assure you I am 100% without a doubt a roleless townie and if it takes being lynched to expose Henry I think it's a fair trade.... It will allow Vics results to be accurate and the lone remaining scum would be picked off in no time.

I explained it best above. Carlito has only 1 more night of investigation. Taking out either Michael or Hill right now is a waste of Carlito's investigation, something the town can't afford to have since the cop was NK so early.

Vic having 1 more investigation is exactly why I'm not clearing Henry or Michael. Regardless of what he finds there is still another scum partner out there.

- If he comes back with innocent than we're screwed as we can't take any of the results seriously and he'll be dead that night.

- If he comes back with a guilty than we hyper lynch the scum but we'll still have a GF to contend with.

I have 4 people I'm willing to vote for and of those Henry tops the list. You're prior incarnation was actually quite suspicious of Henry for the 1st week of the game. Go back and re-read.. he made some pretty good points.

Sorry I'm posting so much, but I feel like we got some really good **** to work with...Fredo has been calling me out for spinning for days now...but really look at how he has been.

His 2 most recent posts were clear and purposeful misrepresntations of players words. I already explained how he was spinning mine. He has completely tried to do the same with Capone. By spinning the "ask Fredo". It was pretty clear he meant that as an association of teammates and you cant blame New Al for that lynch alone.

Another thing to consider. There is an extremely good chance the players that have taken over for both Marcellus and Capone, were innocent players we have lynched. Finding 3 replacements for one game isnt easy, and you cant bring back scum. So its probably not a bad idea to assume that everyone is caught up.

Marcellus, like I said above, you probably are caught up being an innocent lynched earlier. If not, then God Bless you for reading up on a such a boring game but you should see that Lefty is a strong enough player to understand the situation at hand. We got them brother man. They have no where to run. If you are not convinced, which you should be after dropping a FOS on Lefty when you first entered the game, then just sit back and watch how they react and what they bring to the table.

Marcellus, like I said above, you probably are caught up being an innocent lynched earlier. If not, then God Bless you for reading up on a such a boring game but you should see that Lefty is a strong enough player to understand the situation at hand. We got them brother man. They have no where to run. If you are not convinced, which you should be after dropping a FOS on Lefty when you first entered the game, then just sit back and watch how they react and what they bring to the table.

Right on queue... thanks for making my point.

The nice Henry is back (awwww) trying to convince someone to agree with him.

You are correct.

Hmmmm? Remember this post.

Interesting. Your post above was in response to Lefty's above. What happened? You were acting quite confident about him, just look at your tone. However, the next day you went straight for Capone.

Then, I start to acuse you of being teammates, you have a horrible reaction, get all upset, for which I dont know why, and voted me following Lefty's lead after voting for him yesterday. Now you did mention your suspicion of Capone earlier which is a clever set up move to make sure you could go back to him the next day after creating separation from your teammate who you voted the night before knowing damn well that vote wasnt going to get him lynched. Lefty used a similar tactic.

The funny thing is, the first post you posted makes it easy for me. I straight up said "I've really been leaning Capone..." I've said it once, and I'll say it again: You're either the worst player in a game filled with all of us playing horrible (which is really saying something), or you're the GF.

I really fail to see how it's a waste of his investigation. Just because he came back innocent doesn't make him innocent...just makes it a lock he's not the non-GF scum.

I agree. Shooting for the GF is a bad move right now since, as you mentioned, the numbers are still in the town's favor and we're not close to end game.

First off - thanks for contributing your helping to make it interesting/fun again.

Secondly- what the hell does the above mean? If we lynch the GF than we can say without a doubt that Michael is innocent and take into account whatever result Vic has from tonights investigation.

Lynching the GF would be effin sweet!

First off - thanks for contributing your helping to make it interesting/fun again.

Secondly- what the hell does the above mean? If we lynch the GF than we can say without a doubt that Michael is innocent and take into account whatever result Vic has from tonights investigation.

Lynching the GF would be effin sweet!

What MW is trying to say is let's try and find the non-GF today, as to not risking lynching another townie. And if you're not sold on Henry being the GF, it makes a lot of sense. I, however, am pretty sold.

Archived