Back to reality?

MagicBizkit87

After sweeping the Twins, and then having to face a team like the Angels, a team that treats this Yankee team like the piece of garbage team they are. I think we are snapped back to reality.

I'm not even expecting this team to win tomorrow with CC on the mound. I bet he'll pitch good, and the Yankees will look confused against Lackey... lol

Girardi does great managing as usual 2 days in a row! This guy needs to learn when it's time to take pitchers out of ball games. How long does it take this guy to realize that Joba, and Andy weren't going to get anyone out. I swear this guy still manages like it's his rookie year.

Our bullpen is shot from the game Ace pitched. We used some of our better closers and so this was to be expected.

Our run has come off what? The strength and emergence of our bullpen. The all-star break is right around the corner, no need to freak out.

You're always so hysterical.

Apparently I'm right though, because if the Yankees have to face either Angels in the ALDS, and for some reason they actually beat them, which they wont, and Boston in the ALCS it's just not, or never going to happen for this Yankee team.

Apparently I'm right though, because if the Yankees have to face either Angels in the ALDS, and for some reason they actually beat them, which they wont, and Boston in the ALCS it's just not, or never going to happen for this Yankee team.

The Yanks are a good team, our pitching/defense was just awful these last two games

I wouldn't go too crazy over this. The Yankees always have a tough time with the Angels, especially in Anaheim. Just looking at the pitching matchups in this series the Angels had an obvious advantage. I expect CC to come out tomorrow and put up a big performance.

The Angels drive me crazy because they are world beaters against the Yankees and completely rollover when they play the Red Sox.

You're right, they are a good team. Except Boston, and the Angels are great teams, and they are clearly better then us.

They both also have superior talent at manager. Girardi is a joke who has no game feel, at all. If we get to the playoffs--which I doubt--he will cost us in a key spot.

The thing that irritates me the most is they had leads in both these games, and their starters couldn't hold those leads. They hit their starters pretty well in the beginning in both games, and their own starters just blew it. Both Joba, and Andy really aren't any good.

It's just irritating that still we can't beat this team. Every single time I really don't see the point in watching Yankee games against this team, because I already know what the results going to be.

You mean the Boston Red Sox ?

Lets check out the Yankees record against Boston, Tampa, Los Angeles, Texas, and Detroit. The good teams of the American League:

Boston 0-8

Los Angeles 2-4

Texas 4-2

Detroit 2-1

Tampa 4-4

Total: 12-19

Need anymore proof that this team is overrated? I hate to say this, but this team is the best team we've had in a while, yet they're still garbage when it comes to facing the elite.

Basically this is how I'd rank the teams in order:

1) Boston

2) Los Angeles

3) Tampa

4) Yankees/Detroit

5) Detroit/Yankees

6) Texas

Basically this is how I'd rank the teams in order:

1) Boston

2) Los Angeles

3) Tampa

4) Yankees/Detroit

5) Detroit/Yankees

6) Texas

I agree with Boston and the Angels being 1-2, but I think the Yankees are better than Tampa and Detroit.

Tampa's dangerous and the team most likely to be battling us for the wild card, but I think the Yankees have a deeper pitching staff and that will make the difference in the end.

Archived