Huge shark washes up on L.I

slowmoe57

Screw that...I'll be running ON the water if I see anything that big coming for me :)

See, this is why I don't swim in the ocean. Between all the little (and big) critters living out there, and my fear of getting sucked out to sea and drowning, I'll stick to a pool. At least if I drown there my body will be found :)

I don't feel to comfy with a shark coming at me and waiting til he's about 10 feet away to see if he has teeth or not -- I see a fin thats shark enough for me --

My thoughts exactly. "Wait, let me see if he has teeth or not to see if I need to get out of here". When will you see if it has teeth? When it's chomping down on your leg or too close to even matter.

My thoughts exactly. "Wait, let me see if he has teeth or not to see if I need to get out of here". When will you see if it has teeth? When it's chomping down on your leg or too close to even matter.

Not for nothing but if you can see it and it wants you it's already too close to matter.

Being armed really takes the sport out of it. If you were a real man, you would have thrown the spear gun away and attacked it. Let out all of your aggression of being a Jets' fan out on that sonofabitch.

Screaming "40 ****ing years. 40...****ING...YEARS" as you pummel the shark into oblivion :)

I don't understand how people are afraid of the ocean. I would welcome a shark attack.

i just think its the peoplpe that havent lived around the ocean their whole lives like us.. we just have a different understanding of it then others...

just like i get nervious as hell when i have to drive across a frozen lake with somebody and i bet GOB will do it like its nothing.... different strokes for different folks

i just think its the peoplpe that havent lived around the ocean their whole lives like us.. we just have a different understanding of it then others...

just like i get nervious as hell when i have to drive across a frozen lake with somebody and i bet GOB will do it like its nothing.... different strokes for different folks

I agree, I would be skeptical of any frozen lakes in Florida.

GOBs Mustang isn't powerful enough to take him over any lakes though.

Archived