I really miss those days of exciting New York Knicks B-Ball

Bleed4TheGreen

The Knicks may have never won a Championships with Ewing, but it didn't matter in my eyes, no team EVER had more heart than those Knick teams, ever.

Ewing, Oakley, Mason and Starks all played with a fire that was 2nd to none and yeah, Jordan was the most hated player of the 90's, but...The Knicks were the TEAM that teams like the Bulls, Pacers and Heat ALL loved to hate and thats because...That Knicks team had HEART and held it down for the PRIDE of New York each and every night. Win or Lose.

Basketball isn't about fighting, but I just miss my Knicks teams showing heart out there.

Just watch this clip with the Knicks against the Bulls...It's 11 Mins long but if you really enjoyed those Knicks, this youtube video will bring back memorys of what we had. Jordan said it himself...No player played Jordan with as much HEART as John Starks. Watch how these two teams HATED each other. Jordan was even ready to go after the Knicks. Ewing wasn't playing around either...Damn, I miss those guys.

Also, the Heart that those Knick teams played with went over to the Ewing, Houston, Sprewell, Johnson, Childs era of the Knicks basketball and I just miss those guys.

That video was awseome. That was nothing new to the Knicks though, they played with a fire that was 2nd to none.

The Knicks may have never won a Championships with Ewing, but it didn't matter in my eyes, no team EVER had more heart than those Knick teams, ever.

Ewing, Oakley, Mason and Starks all played with a fire that was 2nd to none and yeah, Jordan was the most hated player of the 90's, but...The Knicks were the TEAM that teams like the Bulls, Pacers and Heat ALL loved to hate and thats because...That Knicks team had HEART and held it down for the PRIDE of New York each and every night. Win or Lose.

Basketball isn't about fighting, but I just miss my Knicks teams showing heart out there.

Just watch this clip with the Knicks against the Bulls...It's 11 Mins long but if you really enjoyed those Knicks, this youtube video will bring back memorys of what we had. Jordan said it himself...No player played Jordan with as much HEART as John Starks. Watch how these two teams HATED each other. Jordan was even ready to go after the Knicks. Ewing wasn't playing around either...Damn, I miss those guys.

Also, the Heart that those Knick teams played with went over to the Ewing, Houston, Sprewell, Johnson, Childs era of the Knicks basketball and I just miss those guys.

That video was awseome. That was nothing new to the Knicks though, they played with a fire that was 2nd to none.

There's a picture of you with Dwayne Wade jersey on myspace. Admit it. Don't make us look for it.

act_anthony_mason.jpgpatrick-ewing-223.jpg

Wrong forum, but I miss those days too, man

Yeah, but since this is the off topic part of the site, I thought I would talk about something off topic... I guess Is should have put it in other sports but I wasn't thinking at the time.

I would love to get King James in New York, it's going to happen. No basketball arena is like Madison Square Garden...That place has a special tradion of special Knick fans rocking the roof off the place for years and years. It's the best of the best as of right now. It's the Fenway park of Basketball and not even Fenway can comare to the Garden.

There is a REASON why Labron James has not signed a long term deal with the Cavs yet...

There is a reason why Labron James rocked a NEW YORK Yankee hat against the Cleveland Indians at a playoff game...In Cleveland! Yeah, he likes the Yankees, simple...But I have a feeling he's going to love the Knicks.

There is a reason why Labron James wants to be the 1st billionaire athlete to ever walk the face of the earth. Will it happen? Maybe not, but New York gives him the BEST chance.

I could rally see King James and D-Wade playing on the same team for years to come. They DOMINATED during the summer olympics and once the Knicks find a solid big man, who would love to play for James and D-Wade for years to come...Those two can win championship after championship-It would be INSANE @ the Garden. Wade as our 2 Guard with James as our SF.

If it's not James and Wade...It's going to be James and Bosh and that could be special. We GOTTA keep Nate Robinson because he's our John Starks...This man plays with a hear thats 2nd to none and he's not scared of anyone...he wont back down.

Little Nate was ready to take on the whole freaking Denver team and HELD his own.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N3gvKeFiReU

But Nate has more than just that type of fire and fight...He also has SKILL, just watch these highlights

We can part ways with Lee so we can get either James/Wade or James/Bosh...But, we cant part ways with Nate...He's the heart of this team right now and can be our 6th man for years to come.

Yeah, but since this is the off topic part of the site, I thought I would talk about something off topic... I guess Is should have put it in other sports but I wasn't thinking at the time.

I would love to get King James in New York, it's going to happen. No basketball arena is like Madison Square Garden...That place has a special tradion of special Knick fans rocking the roof off the place for years and years. It's the best of the best as of right now. It's the Fenway park of Basketball and not even Fenway can comare to the Garden.

There is a REASON why Labron James has not signed a long term deal with the Cavs yet...

There is a reason why Labron James rocked a NEW YORK Yankee hat against the Cleveland Indians at a playoff game...In Cleveland! Yeah, he likes the Yankees, simple...But I have a feeling he's going to love the Knicks.

There is a reason why Labron James wants to be the 1st billionaire athlete to ever walk the face of the earth. Will it happen? Maybe not, but New York gives him the BEST chance.

I could rally see King James and D-Wade playing on the same team for years to come. They DOMINATED during the summer olympics and once the Knicks find a solid big man, who would love to play for James and D-Wade for years to come...Those two can win championship after championship-It would be INSANE @ the Garden. Wade as our 2 Guard with James as our SF.

If it's not James and Wade...It's going to be James and Bosh and that could be special. We GOTTA keep Nate Robinson because he's our John Starks...This man plays with a hear thats 2nd to none and he's not scared of anyone...he wont back down.

Little Nate was ready to take on the whole freaking Denver team and HELD his own.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N3gvKeFiReU

But Nate has more than just that type of fire and fight...He also has SKILL, just watch these highlights

We can part ways with Lee so we can get either James/Wade or James/Bosh...But, we cant part ways with Nate...He's the heart of this team right now and can be our 6th man for years to come.

Labron?

:bwahaharoll:

:face:

Archived