Gholston last night

BroadwayJ667

Gotta side with Kleck here. I think far too many of you are rushing to judgment on VG. Give the kid time to develop.

Man, my team used the 15th overall pick on LB Lawrence Timmons and if we were to judge his rookie yr he would have been a bust too. Hell, he was mostly a 3rd down player his second season (last yr). This is his 3rd yr and finally he'll get the chance to start. It takes most LB's time to devlop, especially in the 3-4.

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Gotta side with Kleck here. I think far too many of you are rushing to judgment on VG. Give the kid time to develop.

Man, my team used the 15th overall pick on LB Lawrence Timmons and if we were to judge his rookie yr he would have been a bust too. Hell, he was mostly a 3rd down player his second season (last yr). This is his 3rd yr and finally he'll get the chance to start. It takes most LB's time to devlop, especially in the 3-4.

No problem tell him to give back 3/4 of the money we gave him so we can sign a real WR. And then when he learns how to play we can pay him. I know it's not his fault it's the systems but he is still getting an ass load of money to watch the games from the bench.

No problem tell him to give but 3/4 of the money we gave him so we can sign a real WR. And then when he learns how to play we can pay him. I know it's not his fault it's the systems but he is still getting an ass load of money to watch the games from the bench.

hear hear

That has a lot to do with why Belichick is pretty active in trades and FA. Draft picks are a crap shoot, and many take time to develop. With a Rookie he might be good, he might even turn out to be great, but with vet even one that is old and on the decline you have a pretty good idea what you are getting, and the guy knows how to play the position. In 2007 were there any WR available in the 2nd and 4th rounds that are better than Moss and Welker?

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

He will contribute to this team for a decade or more when he learns how to mow grass and carry water.

Im saying this guy is horrible as in out of football in a year or two horrible.

It is a sin to compare him to Marvin Jones. Jones had to overcome reconstructive knee surgery and a serious neck injury.

Wasn't there a major hip injury in there somewhere? I loved Marvin Jones...

Archived