Who kicks the most ass?

ZachEY

Choose  

1 member has voted

1. 1. Choose

• Replies 170
  • Created
  • Last Reply
People should actually read a bit about my Viking buddies. They have done some pretty cool things look at how their boats have been engineered.

No one who can be taken down by................. A BIG WAVE, is all that badass in my book.

No one who can be taken down by................. A BIG WAVE, is all that badass in my book.

So all boats suck in your opinion? lol. Did you see the discovery or history channel where they compared viking to modern seafaring technology and it was pretty much even in terms of speed/performance?

So all boats suck in your opinion? lol. Did you see the discovery or history channel where they compared viking to modern seafaring technology and it was pretty much even in terms of speed/performance?

No... All boats do not suck.

Unfortunately....

Vikings Kick Ass (weather permitting)

when a viking dies, his friends must have sex with his wives everyday for two weeks to honor him

and that my friends, kicks the most ass !

What? So I fight bravely in battle and die then all my fellow warriors gang bang my wife over the next two weeks? Gee, anyone gotta a spear I could jump on, don;t wanna miss that deal. Muslims departing package > Vikings.

What? So I fight bravely in battle and die then all my fellow warriors gang bang my wife over the next two weeks? Gee, anyone gotta a spear I could jump on, don;t wanna miss that deal. Muslims departing package > Vikings.

You're talking **** about Valhalla?

when a viking dies, his friends must have sex with his wives everyday for two weeks to honor him

and that my friends, kicks the most ass !

So a fallen comrades fugly gets gang raped by a bunch of pillagers? That is motivation to stay alive:yes:

Ahh wait... shes fugly

not if you're a survivor

all about motivation ;)

No Im simply expressing my opinion that if I died in battle I would be more honored by being showered with virgins as opposed to my wife having a train ran on her for two weeks.

but you realize the whole virgins thing is a blatant lie ? and the women took part willingly, to honor their fallen hubby

not rape or a train

but you realize the whole virgins thing is a blatant lie ? and the women took part willingly, to honor their fallen hubby

not rape or a train

I know. But it does sound good.

I hear ya Larz. My ex wife was part viking. Only difference is she didn;t wait till I was dead to have sex with my friends. A real zealot that one.

and who are the most successful pirates in the history of humanity?

Did Vikings have guns and cannons? No. Vikings lose to Pirates. Pirates kick the most ass, I cant believe this is even a discussion. Great Pirates possess Ninja like skills.

You guys are all a bunch of ****ing morons and I hate every last one you.

Can't believe this is still being discussed.

If anything Pirates should have been left out of the Poll to keep it fair. The only reason they aren't winning is because the majority of the forum realized this and pretended they weren't included in order to save legitimacy of this thread.

Did Vikings have guns and cannons? No. Vikings lose to Pirates. Pirates kick the most ass, I cant believe this is even a discussion. Great Pirates possess Ninja like skills.

You guys are all a bunch of ****ing morons and I hate every last one you.

Great Pirates do not possess Ninja skills... Not even close.

Lets put this in terms you can understand.

In baseball, there are the Pirates. In football, the Vikings... But there are no Ninjas... Why?

Because if in the spirit of fair competition, professional leagues would never allow a team of such Awesomeness.

Great Pirates do not possess Ninja skills... Not even close.

Lets put this in terms you can understand.

In baseball, there are the Pirates. In football, the Vikings... But there are no Ninjas... Why?

Because if in the spirit of fair competition, professional leagues would never allow a team of such Awesomeness.

No its just that bull**** pc crap. Asians wouldn't even get pissed off, but you know they would be some schmucks complaining about it.

Pirates have stuck around long enough, and are always pirates. Ninjas fool people with trickery. Plus if it wasn't for movies ninjas wouldn't be that cool.

Pirates are real, they've taken over areas of land and party all day.

Part of me wanted those Samalian pirates to get their way. If it wasn't an American captian, and say it was a French captian, I totally would have been pulling for the pirates.

I was happy to see the American get away, but part of me was happy to find out that Pirates are still out there and they're still a force.

No its just that bull**** pc crap. Asians wouldn't even get pissed off, but you know they would be some schmucks complaining about it.

Pirates have stuck around long enough, and are always pirates. Ninjas fool people with trickery. Plus if it wasn't for movies ninjas wouldn't be that cool.

Pirates are real, they've taken over areas of land and party all day.

I don't think there are any pirates anymore, dude. At least not near America.

I don't think there are any pirates anymore, dude. At least not near America.

Bro, Somalia runs the pirate game.

Google it, they put the muskets down and picked up RPG's. Its awesome.

somali-pirates1.jpg

No they're not near America, but pirates none the less.

Bro, Somalia runs the pirate game.

Google it, they put the muskets down and picked up RPG's. Its awesome.

somali-pirates1.jpg

No they're not near America, but pirates none the less.

Arn't those the pricks who attacked Americans or kidnapped them or something?

BTW, nice boat, lol.

Arn't those the pricks who attacked Americans or kidnapped them or something?

BTW, nice boat, lol.

They got merked for effing with the US. I'm happy about that. Don't get me wrong.

But deep down inside part of me was happy to know they still do they're thing. They **** with other countries boats all the time and get away with it. They went bit off more then they could chew messing with American, but I bet they didn't think twice about it. That's what pirates do, they don't care who the F you are.

weapons, training and special skills

Ninja weapons and armor

highly train assassins

short sword

bow and arrows

throwing stars/spikes

Shogee

hand claws

Manariki chain

blowgun

daggers

egg (filled with stuff to blinded you)

No Armor

Viking weapons and armor

trained military fighters

spear

short sword or long knife

battle axe

long sword (only used by wealthy viking and chieftains)

shield

helmet (only worn by wealthy vikings)

chain body armor (very few owned these)

Pirate weapons and armor from the 1800's

some are trained military fighters some aren't trained

flintlock pistol

blunder bluster

boarding axe

spikes

cutlass

dagger

smoke pot

no armor

Zombie

they're mindless dead people

their bite

no armor but you must remove the head to kill them

Vampire

very clever dead people

their bite

super human strength and speed

super human senses

can heal from wounds

no armor but the only way to kill them is by beheading, stake in the heart, direct sunlight or my x-wife's cooking.

If there are no rules I'd still have to give it to the ninja because he'd kill the vampire while it was sleeping and ambush the viking and pirate killing them with their bow which was much more accurate at a farther distance then the pirates guns or the vikings spear. They'd never get close enough to the ninja to harm them, the ninja would wait shoot disappear wait shoot disappear. They're sneaky and not trained to fight going forward like vikings and pirates.

As far as the zombies go any of them would just takes it's head off.

I really can't wait for the regular season to start.

Archived