Whats the story? Someone stole Jetmans plates?

dickkotite

well ill tell you what. i laughed at first but now its really bugging me

Whoever has the plate, if anyone does, pm me and ill get it back to him. No names will be involved.

Cmon, do the right thing you freaks. i can see the humor but it is really foul ass the day after.

You have your chance. jesus watches us all........

well ill tell you what. i laughed at first but now its really bugging me

Whoever has the plate, if anyone does, pm me and ill get it back to him. No names will be involved.

Cmon, do the right thing you freaks. i can see the humor but it is really foul a$$ the day after.

You have your chance. jesus watches us all........

father kotite, i'm afraid you're in the wrong neighborhood, we flunkies don't know how to operate screwdrivers.

i'm not really into vanity plates or pt cruisers but that really is a bummer for jetman. My daughters whole car got stolen which kinda sucks for us right now

chop chop. step up before the dude makes $$arrangements and then cant have it back

this reminds me of when richie c. stole the mascot goat from the other HS. sure it was funny, but the goat was heartbroken

While we're getting blamed for things, I couldn't have done the alleged crime - I was too busy getting bombed tailgating in the parking lot, and then I was not cheering and not making enough noise, and then I left the game early in the third quarter.

I think that covers it all. :wink:

Is your daughter in the Cayman's also? If so, where in the world would they go with the car?

this is a good question dna. Its partly my fault. she told me where she left it when she left for college as she was housesitting with a friend til the day she left& I failed to retrieve it for weeks. when I finally went there yesterday it was gone.

do you think someone from ji took it ? :lol:

this is a good question dna. Its partly my fault. she told me where she left it when she left for college as she was housesitting with a friend til the day she left& I failed to retrieve it for weeks. when I finally went there yesterday it was gone.

do you think someone from ji took it ? :lol:

Rumor has it that TomShane has a license plate, but no car to put it on. Hmmm, you do the math! :lol:

Archived