So I'm doing this gig.....

SoFlaJets

down here in West Palm (Wellington)trying to play while watching the Jets/Chargers playoff game.Had to break when they were gonna beat us with that FG and someone tells me he shanked it.Turns out that Woody Johnson's daughter goes out with some Jet hat wearing skinny kid down here and we're watching the game in the same bar-also where I met Bruce Springsteen one year ago this month-small world.Oh yea she's a cute blonde-too young for this old timer

NO no no Tom she's very low key and Bruce?well they say never meet your heroes?Well he blows that one right outta the water nicest guy you'd ever wanna meet no sh*t-told me I sounded great(played 2 of HIS songs for him)and actually looked for me to tell me what he thought.I gave him my card and told him if he ever need anything even a 4AM hamburger call..."that's nice,that's nice"

NO no no Tom she's very low key and Bruce?well they say never meet your heroes?Well he blows that one right outta the water nicest guy you'd ever wanna meet no Sh#t-told me I sounded great(played 2 of HIS songs for him)and actually looked for me to tell me what he thought.I gave him my card and told him if he ever need anything even a 4AM hamburger call..."that's nice,that's nice"

That's freaking awesome, bro. I would have been psyched.

NO no no Tom she's very low key and Bruce?well they say never meet your heroes?Well he blows that one right outta the water nicest guy you'd ever wanna meet no Sh#t-told me I sounded great(played 2 of HIS songs for him)and actually looked for me to tell me what he thought.I gave him my card and told him if he ever need anything even a 4AM hamburger call..."that's nice,that's nice"

Bruce has done numerous concerts and benefits for charities and to help revitalize Asbury Park to give something back to the community-nice you had a chance to meet him SoFlaJets

yup I had also met him right before Tracks was released in downtown West Palm Beach.He was scouting a fiddle player named Randy,she wears leather pants and is hot and also jams with Clarence when he's down here.He also has a home on Singer Island and in fact I have jaqmmed twice WITH Clarence-or the other way around actually-very gracious of the man to mix with us common folk.

I travel to wbp area quite a bit. I hope I remember to ask you where you're playin prior to my next visit.

that is too cool to meet the boss on a casual basis like that. he's probably in my top 5 people i'd like to hang out with for a few beers

Archived