Quinn benched

afosomf

Okay, he couldn't start because of The Great Derek Anderson. That's a defense of him?

Quinn is awful throwing the ball downfield. He plays like a ****ing *****, everything is a checkdown.

Anderson did look good in 2007 so you can't hold that against Quinn for not starting. I agree he's not playing good but I still think he might be an average QB in the league.

Leave Brady Quinn Alone.

If they get a real coach in Cleveland I think that football team can turn it around.

Look at the difference between our Defense now and the slop Mangini was parading out onto the field last year.

Mangini has had an effect on that entire team and it seems like he has lost them. Once a coach loses his players its only a matter of time.

Happy Halloween you fat Mangina bastard. You don't even need a mask, most teams fear you will be a coach on their squad once Cleveland sends you walkin. Thats enough to terrify any grown man.

Ask anyone who used to post on JI, very few people defended Chad Pennington like I did until 2006.

I think Chad was a very good QB. I think Chad could have been a great QB if not for the injuries. Sadly, Chad's career will always be a "what if?"

I think Ryan's ceiling is good to very good. I don't see GREATNESS in him.

He'll never be on the level of Manning, Brady, Montana, Elway.

You must hate Chad because I didn't mean it as an insult.

Ryans arm is no weaker than Tom Brady's. He can absolutely bullet it when he needs to.

He's also 3 games into his second season and has a record of 13-6. The guy has been nothing but a stud so far. You're expecting far too much too early.

Ryans arm is no weaker than Tom Brady's. He can absolutely bullet it when he needs to.

He's also 3 games into his second season and has a record of 13-6. The guy has been nothing but a stud so far. You're expecting far too much too early.

Pennington's arm wasn't terrible three shoulder surgeries ago. The guy did more with less than just about any QB in history.

And I'm not expecting too much out of Ryan. In fact, I'm not really expecting much at all. :Nuts:

There were people who wanted us to trade a first round pick for this clown.

People?

There were reports that the Jets & Browns were discussing a trade for Quinn in the event that the Browns drafted Sanchez. This was before the Jets worked out Sanchez and fell in love with him.

wow SFJ, found this beauty in there:

What else is Weiss going to say? He's already said Quinn would be in the Manning-Brady discussion in 2 or 3 years. Mangini needs to rely on his own opinion here if the situation presents itself.

Way to go Weiss.

This thread is a perfect example of how Jets fans know no boundaries. We have more knee jerk fans who contradict themselves for the sake of an argument then any other fan base in the world.

I will never understand this about Jets fans. You either suck and shouldnt be in the NFL or you are a sure fire HOF that Canton just cant wait to put's name on the wall.

Jets fans are one of lifes great mystery's.

This thread is a perfect example of how Jets fans know no boundaries. We have more knee jerk fans who contradict themselves for the sake of an argument then any other fan base in the world.

I will never understand this about Jets fans. You either suck and shouldnt be in the NFL or you are a sure fire HOF that Canton just cant wait to put's name on the wall.

Jets fans are one of lifes great mystery's.

Are you agreeing are disagreeing with me?

Tell me, I need to know so I can either call you a great poster who's very underrated or tell you to go **** yourself.

Archived