One Last Thing To Say Before I Put Baseball Behind Me

The Gun Of Bavaria

• I hope the Detroit Tigers team aircraft plunges into Lake Michigan today as it makes its way back from Minneapolis.
  • I hope that with the exception of the flight crew and staff, there are no survivors.
  • I hope Jim Leyland gets lung cancer.
  • I hope Brandon Inge develops a staph infection in those ridiculous forearm tattoos of his and loses both arms.
  • I hope Fernando Rodney is deported and upon return to the D.R., is diagnosed with late stage AIDS.
  • I hope Gerard Laird goes on a humongous Twinkie eating binge and stuffs his fat ass so much that his stomach literally explodes.
  • I hope Carlos Guillen goes for a long walk off a short pier.
  • I hope Zach Miner goes skydiving and has a complete parachute malfunction.
  • I hope Armando Gallaraga catches non-curable Syphillis from a male prostitute
  • I hope Nate Robertson wakes up one day, realizes his mistakes, and swallows a bottle of sleeping pills.
  • I hope Dontrelle Willis has an anxiety attack while on the edge of a tall building and falls off.
  • I hope Adam Everett gets hit by a bus as he crosses the road.
  • I hope Aubrey Huff gets traded to the Mets.....punishment enough indeed.
  • I hope Joel Zumaya has epileptic seizures from playing too much Guitar Hero.

I'll Stop There.

• I hope the Detroit Tigers team aircraft plunges into Lake Michigan today as it makes its way back from Minneapolis.
  • I hope that with the exception of the flight crew and staff, there are no survivors.
  • I hope Brandon Inge develops a staph infection in those ridiculous forearm tattoos of his and loses both arms.
  • I hope Fernando Rodney is deported and upon return to the D.R., is diagnosed with late stage AIDS.
  • I hope Gerard Laird goes on a humongous Twinkie eating binge and stuffs his fat ass so much that his stomach literally explodes.
  • I hope Nate Robertson wakes up one day, realizes his mistakes, and swallows a bottle of sleeping pills.
  • I hope Dontrelle Willis has an anxiety attack while on the edge of a tall building and falls off.

I'll Stop There.

Go Minny-sota

tough loss Gobber..bet u felt Mangina was coaching this team

I'll Stop There.

Think your punishment for Aubrey Huff goes too far.

Leyland is a moron..you have to bring in your starters..what good is verlander now? he's fully rested to do nothing.

Didn't Lou use the same strategy a few years back? Yeah, it worked out well for him as well. :rolleyes:

Game 1 was going to be an uphill battle irregardless of who won the tiebreaker game and made worse by going extras.

Archived