Derek Anderson is glad that Braylon is gone

crashingjet

Our stadium also has more seats than 80% of the stadiums in the NFL. But whatever, you wouldn't put that into your post.

Yup...and the 2008, AFC EAST, 11-5, Chad Pennington led Dolphins STILL couldn't fill that stadium.

Very very very sad.

BZ

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Our stadium also has more seats than 80% of the stadiums in the NFL. But whatever, you wouldn't put that into your post.

Or the fact that more people showed up to our games...despite having less percentage.

lol

After a little research, Landshark stadium has the 5 largest seating capacity in the NFL, if we had a normal sized stadium it would be packed to rafters every game, like the Orange Bowl used to.

After a little research, Landshark stadium has the 5 largest seating capacity in the NFL, if we had a normal sized stadium it would be packed to rafters every game, like the Orange Bowl used to.

So what you are saying is you can't fill your stadium because it is TOO BIG?

That is one for the books.

Yeah, must be hard to find 75,000 people in all of Miami-Dade county*.

BZ

* Population 2,398,245

You mean the guy who marched in to the giants stadium, and beat you and your new QB for the division title?

Marino never won a ring.

We have another guy in HoF with twice as many rings as your franchise.

That might be the dumbest statment I have heard in a while.

Whole existance relies on the wildcat?

The formation we run around 10 times a game?

The wildcat keeps you f@gs respectable. Bottom line. Without it it's 2007 all over again. Deal with it. it's going to be even worse with Hen behind center.

is he ready to lead the abysmal?

can he handle it?

What will happen when that pathetic Wildcat is shutdown and you actually have to play football.

Bottom line is right now as well as the future is bright and sky's the limit for the green. It's the AFC east basement for you.

hatorade.jpg

The Jets have owned the dolphins basically for the last 10 years, yet you're still here talking out your ass in typical squid fan fashion.

Gotta love it!, EVEN WHEN WE WERE ABSOLUTE TRASH IN 07, with a make shift OL,Kellen Clemens and all we still ran the table on the squid.

Keep talking bro, watching you drowned is very fulfilling.

So what you are saying is you can't fill your stadium because it is TOO BIG?

That is one for the books.

Yeah, must be hard to find 75,000 people in all of Miami-Dade county*.

BZ

It is, we're overun with pos New Yorkers who can't leave New York behind and embrace their new city. Fing losers.

It is, we're overun with pos New Yorkers who can't leave New York behind and embrace their new city. Fing losers.

Yeah, I guess you guys have such a great city, so many attractions, such great teams that you can convince them to leave NY behind...

Oh wait.

Good news is that us NYers really like the way the sun heats that part of the earth.

BZ

Yeah, I guess you guys have such a great city, so many attractions, such great teams that you can convince them to leave NY behind...

Oh wait.

Good news is that us NYers really like the way the sun heats that part of the earth.

BZ

I'd actually like to meet you.

At the airport as you leave my state.

Archived