Derek Anderson is glad that Braylon is gone

crashingjet

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Can you guys blame this dickhead for trolling here like he's a closet fan of the Jets?.. I mean who would want to be apart of the Dolphin "suicide watch" forums? , sh*t if I was him I wouldn't want to be around there either.

He gets up in the morning

Drinks coffee

comes on JN

thinks of threads to start

scours internet for Jet related information

looks for negative articles only

posts them

waits for replys

has another sip of coffee

commences flame wars

thread dies

repeat!

:rolleyes:

Holy ****! You just nailed my day today. Bravo!

Anything else, besides him telling the media that they should warship him?

He was a Crabby Patty on the sidelines once he got his ass benched in 07. Being a 'good teammate' usually doesn't include being a pouty face on the sidelines because it's not going your way.

He also was smiling and laughing after playing a horrific game in the 2004 'Brien as Scapegoat' game while shaking hands with Big Ben.

There's a photo out there somewhere.

I wonder why? From the reports here, Braylon is the best WR in the league.

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2009/10/07/derek-anderson-is-glad-that-braylon-is-gone/

This is you weakest attempt at trolling yet. Sources say...one of my favorites lines.

Like EY said, the only reason why DA is in the league is because of Braylon Edwards. I'm sure DA is really happy that the guy that sent him to the probowl is off his team. I mean, nobody likes a receiver who catches 16 TD's in one season for him.

Can you guys blame this dickhead for trolling here like he's a closet fan of the Jets?.. I mean who would want to be apart of the Dolphin "suicide watch" forums? , sh*t if I was him I wouldn't want to be around there either.

He gets up in the morning

Drinks coffee

comes on JN

thinks of threads to start

scours internet for Jet related information

looks for negative articles only

posts them

waits for replys

has another sip of coffee

commences flame wars

thread dies

repeat!

:rolleyes:

I mentioned his yesterday...he's named after our team and spend 90% of his time on this site...he clearly a Jets fan.

And 2 weeks ago, it was all doom with this ass clown. He couldnt find a win on their schedule and now they are world beaters.

He is probably the most pathetic human being on the planet.

He was a Crabby Patty on the sidelines once he got his ass benched in 07. Being a 'good teammate' usually doesn't include being a pouty face on the sidelines because it's not going your way.

He also was smiling and laughing after playing a horrific game in the 2004 'Brien as Scapegoat' game while shaking hands with Big Ben.

There's a photo out there somewhere.

Dont' forget having Elwood do the bitching for him in 2007 prior to the TN game and his numerous not so cryptic remarks after the TN in support of his daddy's criticism, or his constant reminder that the QB gets too much blame when things are going bad and that he's happy with his game even though he seemingly threw pick 6 every week en route to opening the season 1-7

This is you weakest attempt at trolling yet. Sources say...one of my favorites lines.

Like EY said, the only reason why DA is in the league is because of Braylon Edwards. I'm sure DA is really happy that the guy that sent him to the probowl is off his team. I mean, nobody likes a receiver who catches 16 TD's in one season for him.

I mentioned his yesterday...he's named after our team and spend 90% of his time on this site...he clearly a Jets fan.

And 2 weeks ago, it was all doom with this ass clown. He couldnt find a win on their schedule and now they are world beaters.

He is probably the most pathetic human being on the planet.

258Troll_spray.jpg

Maybe Max can dig some of this stuff out from the ban drawer

Or just incase you get lippy again............

Jets 17 of 22 vs Miami since 1998. FACE!

seriously bro..why does your franchise stink so bad...i mean, losing record, hasn't been to a superbowl in how long, won a fluky superbowl when man walked on moon, very little divsion titles...honestly man...the jets suck Donkey Kong Schlong.

:bwahaharoll:

seriously bro..why does your franchise stink so bad...i mean, losing record, hasn't been to a superbowl in how long, won a fluky superbowl when man walked on moon, very little divsion titles...honestly man...the jets suck Donkey Kong Schlong.

That said, we own your ****ty team.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

You guys cant beat the Jets who suck Donkey Kon Schlong...:rl: what does that make your team?

LOL.

The Fins haven't won a SB since Richard Nixon was president and you're talking?

LOL.

You're creative.......But try touching up on your grammar so you can have conversations with adults some day.

Weird though, I was comparing recent team histories and you had to go all the way back to 69 to make a point? What does that team or any team in between then and now have to do with the fact that over the last decade we schooled you hard head-to-head? Oh and it was a Fluky win? At least our famous QB won us a SB and put the AFC on the map. What did Miamis Prince do?

Well, we have done something in the past, so it's okay.

Your franchise hasn't been anywhere.

Despite the fact that it has been crowned regular season superbowl champs on number of occasions.

Uhuh... so are the Dolphins and Bills....

BZ

You creative.......But try touching up on your grammar so you can have conversations with adults some day.

Wierd though, I was comparing recent team histories and you had to go all the way back to 69 to make a point? What does that team or any team in between then and now have to do with the fact that over the last decade we schooled you hard head-to-head? Oh and it was a Fluky win? At least our famous QB won us a SB and put the AFC on the map. What did Miamis Prince do?

I'm sorry. When i compare franchises i like to look at the whole body of work than just comparing a certain era. Only a fool would say the New York Jets have been more successful than the Miami Dolphins.

I'm sorry. When i compare franchises i like to look at the whole body of work than just comparing a certain era. Only a fool would say the New York Jets have been more successful than the Miami Dolphins.

BULLSH!T, you weren't alive for your teams two Superbowl wins..since Marino was forced out we've owned you guys, this is all football you have seen in your lifetime.

Oh my bad, your right. Because i'm 27 none of this **** ever happened. This is lamest **** i've ever heard.

No one is arguing it didn't happen. What we ARE arguing is that you Dolphin fans are trying to steer the conversation away from the Monday night game, which you have no anticipation of winning, and towards Miami's amazing history.

THAT is the lamest **** ever.

Of course you do... because if you looked over the last 10 years, you would be embarrassed by your team, so you, like most Dolphin fans during a losing and playoffless season, go to the history books for solace.

Ok.. history of the two franchises... we own you.. :)

Jets vs Dolphins

46 - 39

BZ

Of course you do... because if you looked over the last 10 years, you would be embarrassed by your team, so you, like most Dolphin fans during a losing and playoffless season, go to the history books for solace.

Ok.. history of the two franchises... we own you.. :)

Jets vs Dolphins

46 - 39

BZ

Winning 17 out of past 22, having two 8 game win streaks...and being up 7 is owning?

Not, it means with all that, you guys are a ****ty team.

Oh my bad, your right. Because i'm 27 none of this **** ever happened. This is lamest **** i've ever heard.

It happened, but who cares? you've never seen it, but you have seen the Jets owning the phags since....talking about old sh!t that you've never seen is the lamest sh!t I've ever heard, troll, can't wait for Monday night

No one is arguing it didn't happen. What we ARE arguing is that you Dolphin fans are trying to steer the conversation away from the Monday night game, which you have no anticipation of winning, and towards Miami's amazing history.

THAT is the lamest **** ever.

I'm looking forward to MNF...i'll be there. OBviously the jets usually have our # and are boasting one of the top defenses in the league...but i still the Miami can win this game. 2 young qb's will be playing their first prime time games, there will be mistakes made...mistakes that could keep us hanging around in the game. Our run blocking has been great and so has Ricky and Ronnie, but they face a tough Jets D with #77 dead spat in the middle...somethings gotta give and we'll find out Monday Night

Winning 17 out of past 22, having two 8 game win streaks...and being up 7 is owning?

Not, it means with all that, you guys are a ****ty team.

Huh... is that Dol-fan logic?

We have beaten you 17 of the last 22 times, had two 8 games winning streaks and WE are the ****ty team?

BZ

I'm looking forward to MNF...i'll be there. OBviously the jets usually have our # and are boasting one of the top defenses in the league...but i still the Miami can win this game. 2 young qb's will be playing their first prime time games, there will be mistakes made...mistakes that could keep us hanging around in the game. Our run blocking has been great and so has Ricky and Ronnie, but they face a tough Jets D with #77 dead spat in the middle...somethings gotta give and we'll find out Monday Night

Your team's run game is one to watch. No denying that. Could get interesting though if the Jets manage to shut the run down. I can't see Chad Henne taking the game on his shoulders and winning it.

It happened, but who cares? you've never seen it, but you have seen the Jets owning the phags since....talking about old sh!t that you've never seen is the lamest sh!t I've ever heard, troll, can't wait for Monday night

**** you. I'll be here after MNF and you'd better prey your team does what you've been touting all ****ing week.

Archived