Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2

Jbro22

Alk- I'd have him skip the game, this game is a little more intense on the blood for example, when you get shot blood splatters on the screen. The airport mission is brutal from what I've read.

As promised here are pictures of my copy in store, goggles put together, the limited edition #, and the hardened edition. The NVG's work great and are an awesome little toy. I can see my son loving the heck out of it when he's older

photo.jpg/

photo4.jpg

photo3.jpg

photo2.jpg

What in the sam hell are the night vision goggles for? I just bought the regular edition. I'll have to get a bluetooth headset soon though.

• Replies 182
  • Created
  • Last Reply

<object width="560" height="340"><param name="movie" value="

"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="560" height="340"></embed></object>

Holy sh!t, not a big fan of FPS but this bundle makes me want to buy it....

<object width="560" height="340"><param name="movie" value="
"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="560" height="340"></embed></object>

Holy sh!t, not a big fan of FPS but this bundle makes me want to buy it....

:rl: Those unboxing videos kill me. Just when I start to think that I'm a nerd I come across one of those videos.

I heard you can't be in a party chat. That ****ing suck but the rest of the game is suppose to be nasty.

That does kind of suck other then for Headquarters and games like that where dead teammates can tell you what's going on. The mute button has come in very handy.

I've made it to level 30 so far but took a break, I've already played 10 hours so I've had enough for a while.

That does kind of suck other then for Headquarters and games like that where dead teammates can tell you what's going on. The mute button has come in very handy.

I've made it to level 30 so far but took a break, I've already played 10 hours so I've had enough for a while.

God damn.

I'm like a 10. Work and flag football are killing me.

Good lord. What... a.... game. I completed the single player in one day. It's literally white knuckle intensity from top to bottom. Good story too IMO.

Love the MP, but GOD I HATE not know the maps. I was getting owned last night. The FAMAS is absolutely terrible, the M4A1 is my weapon of choice for now until I get my hand on the FAL. Using the predator strike in MP is kind of fun. Also, using the Semtex sticky nades on tools running around with riot shields IS AWESOME. I'll be pretty much rocking the MP from here on out. I love how they put in little in-game things like "Buzzkill, Revenge, etc." it makes the game more entertaining.

Also the little "tags" you can add to your name are pretty cool, like FNG, etc. Right now I'm the "rain maker" which is a bunch of dollar bills lol.

LOL good lord, I'm only a 12, but I played roughly 2 hours of MP.

Good lord. What... a.... game. I completed the single player in one day. It's literally white knuckle intensity from top to bottom. Good story too IMO.

Love the MP, but GOD I HATE not know the maps. I was getting owned last night. The FAMAS is absolutely terrible, the M4A1 is my weapon of choice for now until I get my hand on the FAL. Using the predator strike in MP is kind of fun. Also, using the Semtex sticky nades on tools running around with riot shields IS AWESOME. I'll be pretty much rocking the MP from here on out. I love how they put in little in-game things like "Buzzkill, Revenge, etc." it makes the game more entertaining.

Also the little "tags" you can add to your name are pretty cool, like FNG, etc. Right now I'm the "rain maker" which is a bunch of dollar bills lol.

Yep.

Not knowing maps sucks. I was talking about this last night. The funny thing is, one day they all just come to you. And you don't even know its happening.

I heard the SCAR is a sweet gun, gotta check it out tonight.

Also read that with the Bling perk you can use the Holographic(?) sight with a silencer. Apparently the Holographic sight is a better red dot. - That makes me real happy.

Yep.

Not knowing maps sucks. I was talking about this last night. The funny thing is, one day they all just come to you. And you don't even know its happening.

Also read that with the Bling perk you can use the Holographic(?) sight with a silencer. Apparently the Holographic sight is a better red dot. - That makes me real happy.

Interesting. I can't remember if the holographic one is any good. What level do you get that perk?

I just finished the level after the airport last night. My head was completely spinning. I had never seen anything like it in a video game. Guys shooting out of windows and doorways. Walking across rooftops and getting behind me. By the time I got through that level it was 1:30 so I had to call it a night.

I just finished the level after the airport last night. My head was completely spinning. I had never seen anything like it in a video game. Guys shooting out of windows and doorways. Walking across rooftops and getting behind me. By the time I got through that level it was 1:30 so I had to call it a night.

Dude, it is like that THE WHOLE GAME. I literally told my friends "I am ****ing exhausted... so much intensity." Wait till you get to Rio, honestly though there are just so many intense levels, the airport just kicks it off from there on out.

I gotta play/see this Airport scene, I went through the training and first mission, but I kept getting owned in the second mission (in the snow) got mad and turned it off LOL. This game is intense, you guys aren't lying.

I was doing good on that level until I missed a shot one one guy. Then all hell broke loose. I got lucky. I just ran like hell and managed to get back to my partner.

Yep.

FYI you get the holograph after you get 60 kills "looking through" the red dot sight. I need to get to level 21 today.

FYI you get the holograph after you get 60 kills "looking through" the red dot sight. I need to get to level 21 today.

LOL, hows all that excerise you've been doing been working out after this?

When I was unemployed I lived at the gym, when I got hired it was the last on my mind when I got home from work. Now I don't know if that year membership was a good idea. Though I do have a job to pay it off now.

But yeah, I got red dots for the FAMAS and the M4A1. After reading about the SCAR today, I feel like I gotta start all over again.

LOL, hows all that excerise you've been doing been working out after this?

When I was unemployed I lived at the gym, when I got hired it was the last on my mind when I got home from work. Now I don't know if that year membership was a good idea. Though I do have a job to pay it off now.

But yeah, I got red dots for the FAMAS and the M4A1. After reading about the SCAR today, I feel like I gotta start all over again.

Lol- I'm skipping today cause I barely slept and i'm freaking EXHUASTED lol. MW2 is already affecting me! I love going so I just need to promise myself at least an hour a night of MW2 and I can get to the gym. Although I love getting home and getting in like an hour and a half before the wife and kid get home.

What website are you on? I gave up on the Famas... hated that gun lol.

Lol- I'm skipping today cause I barely slept and i'm freaking EXHUASTED lol. MW2 is already affecting me! I love going so I just need to promise myself at least an hour a night of MW2 and I can get to the gym. Although I love getting home and getting in like an hour and a half before the wife and kid get home.

What website are you on? I gave up on the Famas... hated that gun lol.

Well, I picked up the FAMAS when my buddy who's been good at every FPS he's ever played told me its awesome. So I sucked it up, didn't think it was special - but who knows till you get the red dot. Finally got the red dot and back to M4A1 I went.

I read on the Gamespot forum for MW2 about the SCAR. Every 13 year old there said it was the way to go. So I figure I gotta give it a shot. Won't be bad having red dots for all three right off the bat either. I tend to stick to 1 assualt rifle, well I did in the last 2 COD's. I also was reading over at the XBox.com forums. - Only lurking so no username.

I'm so lost still, and haven't unlocked all that much. Hell I don't even remember if I unlocked the SCAR. I think I did though.

Sidebar: I HATE the green 'NEW' indicator that shows up next to the menu buttons. I have OCD with them, and the fact that you have to highlight each of the unlocks kills me.

Well, I picked up the FAMAS when my buddy who's been good at every FPS he's ever played told me its awesome. So I sucked it up, didn't think it was special - but who knows till you get the red dot. Finally got the red dot and back to M4A1 I went.

I read on the Gamespot forum for MW2 about the SCAR. Every 13 year old there said it was the way to go. So I figure I gotta give it a shot. Won't be bad having red dots for all three right off the bat either. I tend to stick to 1 assualt rifle, well I did in the last 2 COD's. I also was reading over at the XBox.com forums. - Only lurking so no username.

I'm so lost still, and haven't unlocked all that much. Hell I don't even remember if I unlocked the SCAR. I think I did though.

Sidebar: I HATE the green 'NEW' indicator that shows up next to the menu buttons. I have OCD with them, and the fact that you have to highlight each of the unlocks kills me.

That's true, I have to be close to getting the Red dot on the Famas... I might go do it just to rank up quicker. Not sure though. I've been just looking through the perks and all that stuff and dreaming up my classes. Everyone I know is high on the UMP and Vektro, but they're more run and gun type players. I prefer to move at a slower pace although last night I was running amok trying to learn the maps. I got owned BAD most the night.

Good lord I want to go home and play more already.

Archived