Took the stadium tour.....pics coming

neckdemon

so i took the tour today. i have to say the stadium is very nice. good sight lines. the cushioned club seats are awesome....(of course all the club corner seats are sold so the cheapest ones left would cost you about $3000/year for one seat including the psl payment) i have lots of pictures i'm gonna try to get them all up. idk if photobucket will let me link 37 pictures...so if anybody knows a better way to get them all up here let me know. otherwise i'll try my best. funny thing was that no one told us where to go so we ended up parking at the new stadium (the tour starts at the old stadium) and just walking in and right onto the field so i have some cool pics of the field and stadium from the endzone and the 50 yardline. so unless anyone can tell me a better way to link that many pics i'm gonna try to use photobucket. any questions about the stadium....i'll try to answer them. give me some time to get the pics up.....

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply
so i took the tour today. i have to say the stadium is very nice. good sight lines. the cushioned club seats are awesome....(of course all the club corner seats are sold so the cheapest ones left would cost you about $3000/year for one seat including the psl payment) i have lots of pictures i'm gonna try to get them all up. idk if photobucket will let me link 37 pictures...so if anybody knows a better way to get them all up here let me know. otherwise i'll try my best. funny thing was that no one told us where to go so we ended up parking at the new stadium (the tour starts at the old stadium) and just walking in and right onto the field so i have some cool pics of the field and stadium from the endzone and the 50 yardline. so unless anyone can tell me a better way to link that many pics i'm gonna try to use photobucket. any questions about the stadium....i'll try to answer them. give me some time to get the pics up.....

Neck go into your USERCP you can upload the pictures and create your own gallery here. Definitely want to see them, thanks.

i'll do that too. i just figured i'd put them in this thread so people can find them. i aint too forum savvy...lol

Sorry -- I posted that suggestion before you uploaded them, was trying to save you some time. Thanks for the pics though.

I just threw a link out to this on twitter...good information.

Hey so what did you decide? Did you buy anything?

idk...i wasn't planning on buying any..just wanted to see the stadium and get the free tix. but if i can find someone else who wants to get a seat i might go ahead and get one of these mezzanine corner seats. it's only $400 down and then you have to pay the roughly $1500 by june. not too bad.....

Archived