Took the stadium tour.....pics coming

neckdemon

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

view from corner club seats. these setas are friggin comfortable as hell by the way. really nice cushioning. these seats are all taken...section 244. after this it starts to get expensive ($3000/yr for next section over (endzone to 10ydline), and then $4300/yr (10-40 yd line) and then $6200/yr for the 50 yd line mezzanine club seats)..but all club seats get access to the club which is pretty nice and the club goes from one endzone to the other)

apbcd5.jpg

that's all......i knwo there will be haters. but i think it's gonna be a really nice place to go watch future jets teams lose in heartbreaking fashion.....:D. seriously though, if any of you have time take the tour..it was cool. and the tix are for the falcons game. upper level....i think i got section 337.

TOTAL GUESS: With the openings between the Lower, Mezzanine & Upper levels the "swirling winds" of the Meadowlands will be no more.

With Giant Stadium, the wind sweeps down and with the enclosed sides are caught in a whirlwind. With the openings, the wind will sweep down and then shoot right out.

Heck of deal. While it should be considered a total embassment to the team that they are resorting to this. It is one sweet deal...tour the stadium and get free tickets for your troubles.

Semi-embarrassing. The economy sucks, they are giving back to the fans somewhat, and avoiding blackouts.

Heck of deal. While it should be considered a total embassment to the team that they are resorting to this. It is one sweet deal...tour the stadium and get free tickets for your troubles.

it really is a sweet deal. all you have to do is call 1-800-469-JETS and tell them you got the e-mail about the free tour of the new stadium.....schedule your tour and show up. it's really the coolest way to get 2 free tickets. my brother came with me. but he scheduled his own tour and so he got 2 free tickets too.

Why are some of the seats gray? Why not just make them all black?

Because if the stadium is not full, it will still look full on TV. They did this @ the Superdome in New Orleans back in the day to help give the perception of being full

it really is a sweet deal. all you have to do is call 1-800-469-JETS and tell them you got the e-mail about the free tour of the new stadium.....schedule your tour and show up. it's really the coolest way to get 2 free tickets. my brother came with me. but he scheduled his own tour and so he got 2 free tickets too.

About how long is the tour? When I scheduled mine the guy said it was an hour but I'm just curious to hear how long it was from someone who actually went. I'll be going next Saturday.

About how long is the tour? When I scheduled mine the guy said it was an hour but I'm just curious to hear how long it was from someone who actually went. I'll be going next Saturday.

Also do they press to close a sale on the tour? Or do they leave that to follow-up calls?

Well, when I called in to schedule my tour, the guy put on a small sales pitch. I told him that I would love to check out the mezz seats because I would love to sit in the end zone there, and once I get a job that lets me afford them, I'll buy them. Being unemployed sucks. If I still had my job I probably would swing for the $4k mezz seats, but not now.

the tour was kinda long. we had the 12:00 tour. but no one told us where to go so i ended up parking at the new stadium and walking around the field by myself until someone finally told us we weren't supposed to be there. but that wasn't until i asked. the tour actually starts at the old stadium's 50 club at the south tour. they take you our in small groups. so we probably didn't get started filling out the release forms till 12:30. then you watch a video and look at a model of the stadium. then you get your hardhats and go. i think we got back to the old stadium by about 2:00.

Also do they press to close a sale on the tour? Or do they leave that to follow-up calls?

no...they really didn't pressure you at all. they answered all your questions, but no one actually tried to dit down with us after the tour and give a sales pitch. i was actually surprised about that....but also thought it was cool of them that there was no pressure. when you go there are tags on some of the seats that mean those seats are available...so you can sit in them and see the view from a seat you can actually buy.

Archived