Took the stadium tour.....pics coming

neckdemon

Amazing photos. The stadium is sick!!!!

I got the email too but I didnt RSVP within 48 hrs :(

2ecznl3.jpg

I LOVE IT!!!!

BTW, Demon, what kind of camera do you have?

you like it? believe it or not i took all these pics with a blackberry storm

oh and you don't have to rsvp within 48 hours. just call the number and say you got an email and want to schedule a tour.......they're doing them for a while.

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply
you like it? believe it or not i took all these pics with a blackberry storm

oh and you don't have to rsvp within 48 hours. just call the number and say you got an email and want to schedule a tour.......they're doing them for a while.

Wow those pix are super clear.

it really is a sweet deal. all you have to do is call 1-800-469-JETS and tell them you got the e-mail about the free tour of the new stadium.....schedule your tour and show up. it's really the coolest way to get 2 free tickets. my brother came with me. but he scheduled his own tour and so he got 2 free tickets too.

Did you have to wear work boots? I am going this Friday and the guy I spoke with said you had to wear them?

Nope, they are not my pictures, swiped them from gangreen. Supposedly guy is an electrician who actually does work once in awhile at new stadium so he knew exactly what to take pictures of. Too bad no-one got shots of UD.

Your pictures are amazing. I like this guys 140+ plus slideshow, that is just crazy.

Archived