Thomas discusses being sent home

JETSorDIE

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Sending him home isn't an embarrassment. Making him the towel boy for an extra hour of practice the whole team has to go through because he was late is an embarrassment.

so wrong..the way he handled in press shows how pissed, ie embarrased he was,,

he no likee :rl:

so wrong..the way he handled in press shows how pissed, ie embarrased he was,,

he no likee :rl:

I think you're showing your age. I think he was showing that he felt disrespected not embarrassed. If he was embarrassed he wouldn't have spoken about it publicly. Stuff like this usually backfires causes a person to do less instead of more.

I think you're showing your age. I think he was showing that he felt disrespected not embarrassed. If he was embarrassed he wouldn't have spoken about it publicly. Stuff like this usually backfires causes a person to do less instead of more.

nope. he was embarrased and handles like a teen when embarrased. Belly hit a home run with this turd. Perfecto!!!!

maybe he was embarrassed about being disrespected? it's really all the same crap

I'm suprised that Belly even brought him in thought some of that might of been to keep us from getting him. Belly needs a team full of followers with just a few player/leaders. some guys just are not build that way and I would of thought belly would of seen that.

not sure about that

he will be deactivated for next 4 games with paycheck

he will then be released and will prob be a jet

sounds like it worked to me, benched and humiliated, aka 'take that punk',,,,,rex wont take him, this is not the old jets takin all pats castoffs..

NE will trade him out of the division anyway.

They know Thomas would like nothig better than to reunite with his Daddy.

Word.

It is not like AT is Izzo, Poteat or some other crap player.

He was in Ryan's system so he would be a nice addition.

Archived