why dont we use Cotchery as a WR?

Blackout

its called explayer as HC,,,,same reason Moron tried to let Miller 'work out' his fumbles in the damn close game deep in territory AFTER he just fumbled.

the guy is a total moron.........

that is all westoff southernjet!!!!!!!!!! I hated not seeing mcaireirns in their & given their normally consertive style, i'm amazed he wasn't.

but to call him an explayer coach cause he won't let the vets sit & a moron for putting a rookie back there in the same post, i mean c'mon southern, you kinda contradict yourself .

Didn't he have a chance to make a gw winning touchdown yesterday but failed to get 2 feet in bounds?

That was Pollard, from what I heard. I can't tell you, to be honest. I was working. From what I heard, he did have a catch called back, but he was clearly in bounds, and was screwed on said play. speaking of Mike Williams. He got his knee down, slid out of bounds (knee was down in bounds, I saw pictures), and he was called out and the call wasn't overturned. Rightly screwed. And MW is buried on the depth chart. He's rarely on the field. And when he's on the field, you notice him, in a good way. Not like two of the WRs in front of him (Rogers and Roy Williams). Those two are dogging it. KJ and MW are playing well, as is Pollard, save for the call yesterday.

that is all westoff southernjet!!!!!!!!!! I hated not seeing mcaireirns in their & given their normally consertive style, i'm amazed he wasn't.

but to call him an explayer coach cause he won't let the vets sit & a moron for putting a rookie back there in the same post, i mean c'mon southern, you kinda contradict yourself .

what the hell are u talkin about???

he is a moron to let the player, forget rookie, play thru problem in tight game, and a moron for not plain cotch,,its not contradictory..

• 11 months later...
u will see,,, u will see...

he is chrebet with better YAC potential

Right, what is McCareins? Nobody likes him because you all claim he quit on a few plays last year. I watched every game and he played as well in that demoralized mess as anybody despite having stiffs unable to get the ball to him. 16 ypc is nothing to sneeze at, especially on that team. Cotchery will be lucky to hit 13 per. There's room for all of them and we'll need them all.

Archived