Hey Jets Fans, Anyone dig Sci-Fi or Fantasy Books?

JasonOfthetower

As an author, I'm always looking to see who's interested in my genre.

Of course, I love both Science Fiction and Fantasy. I enjoy reading both types of book (as well as the occult, gothic, and horror).

BTW, I saw Serenity over the weekend. It was pretty damned good. If you like Sci-Fi, check it out!

Oh and if you'd like a good adventure tale check out my latest novel, Ancient Rising. You can find out more via the link in my sig if you're interested or just pm me.

That's impressive bro. We have another published author on the site too. I won't mention his screen name because he's very famous and reclusive.

JD Salinger posts on this site????? WOW ...hmmmm who could it be??? Maybe we should start a poll? I guess EB50 :mrgreen:

As an author, I'm always looking to see who's interested in my genre.

Of course, I love both Science Fiction and Fantasy. I enjoy reading both types of book (as well as the occult, gothic, and horror).

BTW, I saw Serenity over the weekend. It was pretty damned good. If you like Sci-Fi, check it out!

Oh and if you'd like a good adventure tale check out my latest novel, Ancient Rising. You can find out more via the link in my sig if you're interested or just pm me.

I've always enjoyed CS Lewis and Arthur C. Clarke's stuff. Unfortunately, as I grow older, much older, I just don't have time to read as much as I would like to. Clive Barker has some pretty good books out as well.

That's impressive bro. We have another published author on the site too. I won't mention his screen name because he's very famous and reclusive.

In all seriousness, I never knew you were published Shane. Can't find anything on the interent regarding your books(s). Please share with the rest of us.

Unless, of course, it's some sort of published educational thesis bullsh*t that nobody cares about. Then you can keep it to yourself.

In all seriousness, I never knew you were published Shane. Can't find anything on the interent regarding your books(s). Please share with the rest of us.

Unless, of course, it's some sort of published educational thesis bullshit that nobody cares about. Then you can keep it to yourself.

You can see a lot of Shane's work. Go the the Adult Book Store. He is usually there in person doing personal appearances.

Unless, of course, it's some sort of published educational thesis bullsh*t that nobody cares about. Then you can keep it to yourself.

DieHard ... that avater is kinda gross looking. That's not your bung hole, is it?

DieHard ... that avater is kinda gross looking. That's not your bung hole, is it?

LOL! No, I wouldn't go there.

:lol::lol::lol:

It's actually the bottom of a terra cotta planter that houses several species of cactus that I have on my desk at work. I scanned it a few days ago while I was bored, thought it was kinda cool, so I use it as my avatar.

LOL! No, I wouldn't go there.

:lol::lol::lol:

It's actually the bottom of a terra cotta planter that houses several species of cactus that I have on my desk at work. I scanned it a few days ago while I was bored, thought it was kinda cool, so I use it as my avatar.

:D You always did amuse easily.

Archived