Borin crappy rainy day

Brenjetsfan

ok...here is my day..raining here..

first period i had a group of kids working on a project in the computer lab... i went to get a cup of coffee...when i get back..their is my boss asking who was in charge because they were fooling around... so i tell to go into my room.. they sit down and i give them major guilt and then tell tehm i am so dissapointed in them blah blah......

then i see one of the boys smirk... i was steaming at him.. and said.."hey don't be a smart a$$!"

ok here is the problem ... smart a$$ is not a good thing to say to school to a kid... so who knows tomorrow i might be looking for a job. :roll:

hey at least it will free me up time for the board and i can make a run at smizzy's top post crown. :lol:

OY.

Bren:

Your links are like you:

1. Hard as hell to understand

2. But worth the aggravation

GreenBeans fixed these up for you last time. I am not even sure how he opened them. GB you around?

No sweat GG. Here's what you do. Offer the boys father sexual favors...and his mother, if need be. End of your little "problem"! :wink:

there you go artsy...stiring up trouble...;) i would watch it if i were you.. :lol: unless you want to test me?? ;):lol:

not into "little" boys although if it turns you on... i could send some your way... you into baby faces? ;)

there you go artsy...stiring up trouble...;) i would watch it if i were you.. :lol: unless you want to test me?? ;):lol:

not into "little" boys although if it turns you on... i could send some your way... you into baby faces? ;)

Me? 'Test' a Teacher? I'm not that crazy!

Not stirring the pot...just trying to make this an UN boring day!

As far as the young boys. Anything over 18 will do as long as they have smoldering good looks and a hard body! :twisted:

I know you like the older,ahem, more distinguished types...AKA...the ones with hardly any hair! :lol:

Anyone remember when Verde used to be shy????[/quote]

that was a long time ago...in a galaxy far far away..:lol:

over 18??? a little cradle robbing??? ;)

as for bald... some real yummies out there

s_mjordon.jpg

I wish it was just rain. It's snow here and the roads are awful. They're shutting down the schools early and stuff is being cancelled all over the place.

I swear, I'd move to the Caribbean if I could.

I wish it was just rain. It's snow here and the roads are awful. They're shutting down the schools early and stuff is being cancelled all over the place.

I swear, I'd move to the Caribbean if I could.

Ah the Caribbean. South America is so nice this time of year.

(JOKING).

Ah the Caribbean. South America is so nice this time of year.

(JOKING).

My only trip to the Caribbean was to Aruba. You'd never know you weren't in the U.S. More American/Dutch influence than South American/Spanish.

**sigh** Well enough to get back to work starting tomorrow. Saw the doc today and everything seems to be working fine. Thanks 4 asking.

Now about this verdegirl's repression. I'll be the judge of that. Whattya got?

Yeah, this weather is the pits. I was gonna drive up to Hartford to watch my RU gals in the Big East Hoops Final. No can do now.

yes Tmac... it is snowing like crazy here. i am very near hartford and it is looking bad...all the schools are closed near us. sorry :(

Archived