AFC championship game tickets invoice is up...

Jetsfan1015

Just an FYI for season ticket holders, If you check your Jets account on newyorkjets.com, the invoice is up for the championship game. We have until the 17th to pay so we can actually wait until the end of the games next weekend to pay which is actually nice. For me its $150 face plus some BS fees per seat. Lets go Baltimore keep the dream alive!!!

Just an FYI for season ticket holders, If you check your Jets account on newyorkjets.com, the invoice is up for the championship game. We have until the 17th to pay so we can actually wait until the end of the games next weekend to pay which is actually nice. For me its $150 face plus some BS fees per seat. Lets go Baltimore keep the dream alive!!!

Looks like the Ravens are doing their part so far.

I received this from the NYJ. Extremely fair...

Playoff News

Account Number: XXXXXXX

As we prepare for a possible home AFC Championship game (Jets vs. Ravens), we are extending an offer to Season Ticket Holders that allows you to reserve your tickets and parking pass with a credit card now and not be charged until it is definite that we will host a game at the Meadowlands. This is the first time the system has been offered by the Jets and it is part of our commitment to you to provide the very best customer service. We are expecting heavy volume on the website Sunday night and long lines at the Izod Center On January 18th and 19th if the Jets win in San Diego.Due to the expected volume on Sunday, we have also extended the deadline to Monday at 11:59PM to purchase your tickets.

Rather than wait until the last minute to pay, you can log on My Jets Account today, enter your credit card information, and then cheer the Jets on to victory knowing that if both Wild Card teams win, you will get your seats for the AFC Championship game.

We encourage you to take advantage of this offer now and reserve your tickets today by visiting our website at www.newyorkjets.com/myjetsaccount. Simply enter your Account Number, your Pin Number and follow the instructions to secure your tickets.

Please call 800-469-JETS with any questions or to speak to a Jets representative.

Thank you and Go Jets!

That seems far off, two things have to happen, both pretty crazy.

Jets win, Balt wins.

Crazy to think it could happen though.

BZ

It's really not that crazy..

whats crazy is that i'd feel better about playing @indy then hosting baltimore

Archived