Cubs release Millar, give final spot to infielder Tracy

JetNation

Wish they would have kept him. Millar is exactly the kind of personality that could have helped bond that team. They, again, will be without the type of team leader that could help make up for Pinella's total absence of this quality.

Wish they would have kept him. Millar is exactly the kind of personality that could have helped bond that team. They, again, will be without the type of team leader that could help make up for Pinella's total absence of this quality.

This is Lou's final year in his 3 year deal, right?

Will Lou go out with a fire or do we stick a d on the end of that word?

I think Lou's idea of team building is to have everyone united in hating the manager. :)

This is Lou's final year in his 3 year deal, right?

Will Lou go out with a fire or do we stick a d on the end of that word?

Talk is he's decided to retire after this season, Doug. Had me fooled, he behaves like he retired awhile back. I hope that doesn't change. Wouldn't want the situation to be lousy if it didn't have to be. Good news is private ownership going forward.

I think Lou's idea of team building is to have everyone united in hating the manager. :)

They don't hate him Bob, at least I don't think they do. He's probably as benign a supervisor as anyone could have unless your a pitcher that doesn't throw strikes or a position player that misses signs. But thats the problem, he's now just a big lump of sh1t waltzing around with a belly like he's preggers with quint's, 3 day's of gray beard on his face, and a neck doused with Smirnoff aftershave. The only thing he inspires his players to do is not be like him when they grow old.

Archived