An Open Letter to Mark Sanchez

gangreenman

Please, Please, PLEASE let the rusty railroad spike I just pushed through my own brain give me Tetanus and kill me.

At least when I gouged out my own eyeballs I knew my career as a Jets fan was right on course...With you, Sanchez, your career has thus far been more than I could have possibly imagined... So Please, do not make me have to kill the thread-starter.

PLEASE!!!

How would you kill me if you're dead? :Nuts:

And of all things, where did you come up with a rusty railroad spike??

Happen to notice the little smiley I placed right after that post. The one thats laughing.. See it? That signifies a joke...

Actually a punchline, and often laughter, usually signify a joke... yellow smiley faces signify sales at Walmart.

Please, Please, PLEASE do not go down in the 1st preseason game this year with a torn achilles tendon.

At least when Vinny did it we knew his career was about to hit the downturn... With you, Sanchez, your career hasnt even hit gotten near its prime... So Please, do not be the next SOJ QB..

PLEASE!!!

Is that really an open letter? It seems more like an open thought?

Open letters are so simple, I don't really even know where to start explaining how they work. :-P

Is that really an open letter? It seems more like an open thought?

Open letters are so simple, I don't really even know where to start explaining how they work. :-P

No...Its an open letter...

You see..

Its honestly so easy to tell, I dont even know where to begin.

Please, Please, PLEASE let the rusty railroad spike I just pushed through my own brain give me Tetanus and kill me.

At least when I gouged out my own eyeballs I knew my career as a Jets fan was right on course...With you, Sanchez, your career has thus far been more than I could have possibly imagined... So Please, do not make me have to kill the thread-starter.

PLEASE!!!

+1

Archived