Mafia Game Thread--The Thing

SMC

What concert did he go to? Woodstock?! It's over 8 hours past the time he said he's be popping back in... I hope he ain't lookin' for that wordy case he ordered before he left.

And now Pac is the one making me laugh?!? My mafia world has been flipped on its head. :P

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Your two XX's (or xy for vic(ki?)) are spreading

You know I really was certain you had figured me out at one point! I was acting hormonal and completely fell apart in this one post (maybe my second game?), and you called me out on it when no one else did ... haha.

Left side is the vote getter, right side is who voted and in what order...

JVOR ------ Jif, Pac, Bleedin

i28 ------ Jif, Vic, Pac, AVM

DanX ------ Jif, Crusher

AVM ------ CTM, Vic, JVOR, Pac, Dan, Crusher, Slats, Bleedin

Sharrow ------ CTM, JVOR, AVM

Vic ------ CTM, Dan, AVM, i28, Bleein

Jif ------ Vic, JVOR, i28, Slats

Crusher ------ Dan,

Bleedin ------i28, Crusher, Slats

Everyone check your names... still waiting for lists from: Sharrow

FYI, the 3 people who didn't get mentioned by anyone are CTM, Pac and Slats. The fact that your name doesn't show up as suspect once again makes me very uneasy. Lets be honest, you're one suspicious bastard when you're a townie, actaully moreso than when scum.

You know I really was certain you had figured me out at one point! I was acting hormonal and completely fell apart in this one post (maybe my second game?), and you called me out on it when no one else did ... haha.

I probably considered it and then dismissed it. Never occured to me that we were living just one of the guys over here. When considering it further, it makes sense why you did what you did, i mean it's bad enough you were introduced as a friend of JVOR, but a girl on top of that??

FYI, the 3 people who didn't get mentioned by anyone are CTM, Pac and Slats. The fact that your name doesn't show up as suspect once again makes me very uneasy. Lets be honest, you're one suspicious bastard when you're a townie, actaully moreso than when scum.

Your instance on going for low hanging fruit isn't making you look more innocent.

Never occured to me that we were living just one of the guys over here.

:rim:

If you're going to make 80's jokes against me you might not want to reference a 23 year old movie that like 2 people will pick up on.

:rim:

If you're going to make 80's jokes against me you might not want to reference a 23 year old movie that like 2 people will pick up on.

dude.. if only 2 people pick up on that there's a ton of mo's out here. Apologize in advance Dan X, but her popping our her perfect boobies at the end of that movie is permantly seered in my brain for the rest of my life.

JVoR (3) -- Bleedin' Green, JiF, Pac

Vicious (1) -- Integrity

AVM (4) -- JVoR, CTM, DanX, Vicious

Sharrow (1) -- AVM

JiF (1) -- slats

With 12 Research Team Members, it takes 7 to torch.

I think this is right..... Not sure if people are waiting for Sharrow or what.

dude.. if only 2 people pick up on that there's a ton of mo's out here. Apologize in advance Dan X, but her popping our her perfect boobies at the end of that movie is permantly seered in my brain for the rest of my life.

Thats wasn;t an IROC Z, thats was a Z28. Irocs came out in the 90's.

Ok, I'm going down and theres no getting around it at this point. The "you haven't followed up on FOS" crap is idiotic, at best. Because EVERYONE follows up on all their FOS, especially on day one. Whatever. I don't really have good leads, so when you lynch me don't necesarily vote for who I was suspicious of.

How Sharrow gets by doing nothing so far, I'll never know.

Dude you were kind of a last resort vote for me but this defense is kinda lame. This is all you've got to say? You gotta be lurking....

The reason you have Vic on your list, is because of the case I have put in front of everyone... yet you include me in your list because I took the time to build that very case????

Yep. I think Vic is a bored townie and your long winded case on nothing is suspicious.

And once again, you are throwing "bandwagoning" out there without examples.

Frankly I think you are full of crapola.

I just call it like I see it. Maybe its your agreeableness, maybe its your aggressiveness. Maybe its the way you are trying to lead the town, but you are clearly try to join wagon's whether you lead the charge or not.

You haven't done anything since I called you out, and you "coincidentally" decided to come to the thread and contribute 5 posts later but sling "bandwagoning" and "distancing" at me without showing anyone where it actually took place.

I did, you just choose not to listen. And I've done just as much as anyone else. Stop with weak doodoo like that. Its does no good.

My vote on Crusher was the 2nd. My vote on Pac was his 1st. My vote on Vic was his 2nd (and my case was entirely different than that of Dan X). I have placed 3 votes. Probably among the least in the game right now considering all the switching around people are doing.

Explain to me, and everyone else, how is that bandwagoning?

You are involved and agreeing with the 3 of the charges so far. Perception is reality. I precieved you to be jumping to a lynch. Its o.k. for someone to have a wrong read on you. If thats the case...sorry...but it is what it is. Its causing no harm, I havent even voted you.

Oh, this will be the 2nd or 3rd time I've asked for you to back up your finger pointing... I don't expect you will deliver, again.

I've backed it up. You just to choose to read what you want to read.

JVoR (3) -- Bleedin' Green, JiF, Pac

Vicious (1) -- Integrity

AVM (4) -- JVoR, CTM, DanX, Vicious

Sharrow (1) -- AVM

JiF (1) -- slats

With 12 Research Team Members, it takes 7 to torch.

I think this is right..... Not sure if people are waiting for Sharrow or what.

I like my vote where it is.

Thats wasn;t an IROC Z, thats was a Z28. Irocs came out in the 90's.

Great.. the one non food fact old bacon brain has stored and it happens to be the one i trip over on a joke.

thanks a lot triglyceride avenger

Without Sharrow participating, we have:

AVM (8) ------ CTM, Vic, JVOR, Pac, Dan, Crusher, Slats, Bleedin

Vic (5) ------ CTM, Dan, AVM, i28, Bleedin

i28 (4) ------ Jif, Vic, Pac, AVM

Jif (4) ------ Vic, JVOR, i28, Slats

JVOR (3) ------ Jif, Pac, Bleedin

Bleedin (3) ------i28, Crusher, Slats

Sharrow (3) ------ CTM, JVOR, AVM

DanX (2) ------ Jif, Crusher

Crusher (1) ------ Dan

It's at least safe to eliminate the three at the bottom, since I doubt Sharrow won't self-vote ...

you shut up..

that's not how this works..

Oh, tell me how it works then hot shot.

everything about jif reeks. Wear a clothespin when interacting with him.. that's what i do

ih8u

Jif - he's been quick to accuse, as long as there are pre-existing cases, and slow to explain anything. He is doing a lot of talking and not really saying anything - just side-stepping.

Sorry I'm not Sherlock Holmes and I havent figured out the entire game like you. And I dont have a whole of substance to go on for the first day. I've told you my opinions, they just are not good enough for you or you refuse to hear them.

Unvote

Vote Vic

Lets all follow Integrity's lead. He's got the best case going, just ask him, and he clearly knows everything.

Oh, tell me how it works then hot shot.

I can tell you how it doesn't work...

You don't get to be in 4th place and then mid way through the vote try and shine the spotlight on the top 3 you scummy ****

Without Sharrow participating, we have:

AVM (8) ------ CTM, Vic, JVOR, Pac, Dan, Crusher, Slats, Bleedin

Vic (5) ------ CTM, Dan, AVM, i28, Bleedin

i28 (4) ------ Jif, Vic, Pac, AVM

Jif (4) ------ Vic, JVOR, i28, Slats

JVOR (3) ------ Jif, Pac, Bleedin

Bleedin (3) ------i28, Crusher, Slats

Sharrow (3) ------ CTM, JVOR, AVM

DanX (2) ------ Jif, Crusher

Crusher (1) ------ Dan

It's at least safe to eliminate the three at the bottom, since I doubt Sharrow won't self-vote ...

If you guys want to string up AVM have at it... I much prefer I2-D2 or JVOY.

Archived