Mafia Game Thread--The Thing

SMC

OFFICIAL VOTE COUNT--DAY 1

JVoR (2) -- Bleedin' Green, JiF

Integrity (4) -- slats, AVM, CTM, Sharrow

Pac (2) -- Integrity, JVoR

Crusher (1) -- Pac

Vicious (1) -- DanX

With 12 Research Team Members, it takes 7 to torch.

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Nodded off before I could get my final thought up...

I see the cases against JVOR and Crusher as pointed out by Pac and some others. I'm not sure they resonate with me as soundly as I'd like them to.

Much more evident to me is the fact that JIF was obviously lurking, and almost immediate appearance when called out (by me) for not posting anything to be taken serious in the whole game. He said he was going to post his "thoughts" about everything and instead slid right into defensive posturing. He could have been legit with his "I was working" excuse, or not... either way, something to be wary of.

I am also intrigued and very suspicious of the play so far by Vicious. He seems to have flown under the radar with a very steady stream of vote/unvote momentum chasing. The final nail in the coffin was him either lying (or not fact-checking) the case against me... and accusing me of "jumping on every train I can" when I have only voted 2 TIMES. Once for Crusher, and once for Pac - both votes coming with explanations (something he has rarely provided to go with his votes this game).

Pac's play is a distraction. I know his vote against me is highly OMGUS, and such is the case with Slats as well.

Sharrow popped up out of nowhere last night and also wanted to jump on the I28 train... using quite possibly the most irrelevant of my posts as his ammo.

All I can say is that Crusher and Dan X are the only ones that have made the right read on my play so far. I effed up the Crusher vote early in the game. I tried to just throw one out there to see what happened and it burned me. The irony is how many other people have admittedly "just thrown some votes out there to see what happens?" The reality is this... I am trying different things. Last game I was one of the more obvious townies and it got me NK'ed because the scum knew I would never get lynched.

I don't want to claim "noob" in my second game, however the thing I will point out is that in my entire first game... I never really had to defend a case against me. So this game has already been significantly different than my first game in that regard. I've made some mental errors... and I agree they are errors that should obviously garner day one FOS... but with much shadier play coming from other players that are under the radar right now, I simply ask that we don't let my over-zealous mistakes be huge mistakes for the town this early in the game.

All that said...

Unvote: Pac

(His play has been very defensive oriented. I don't know what to make of him right now, but am willing to see him through to day two)

VOTE: Vicious

(His play has been by far the shadiest. He is playing completely different than last game, and he is the most blatant train jumper of day one so far.)

I am going to be online more later. My guests are waking up - and will be leaving shortly, I want to play with my God Daughter while I have the chance here...

JVoR (2) -- Bleedin' Green, JiF

Integrity (4) -- slats, AVM, CTM, Sharrow

Pac (2) -- Integrity, JVoR

Crusher (1) -- Pac

Vicious (1) -- DanX

Crush and Vic left to vote then?

In regards to I28, I actually slightly agree/disagree with you about Vic. Something sticks out to me that reminds me of when I was getting fooled so badly last game (I would have sworn he was town).

I counted wrong. Frankly I have a history of typing first, fact-checking second...

I mistook my last game for a 12 person game, it was actually 15. Not much of a conspiracy. No over-acting, just thought I was on to something with the game setup.

Curious why it took you 40+ pages to contribute, and THIS (:confused:) is how you decided to vote.

The post stuck out to me because it's practically an impossible theory. Obviously you either didn't think it through at all or wanted to make it look that way, neither of which are a good thing for the town.

unvote crusher

That big bubble heads best actress performance last night guaranteed he's around until at least day 2.

The case on Vic is interesting but I don't know he'd make himself so obvious with posts saying stuff like "im a sheep on day 1" etc... Doesn't sound right to me that he's doing that as scum.

As of right now that narrows it down to I28 and JVOR for me (although I don't like how Sharrow floats in and sprinkles a couple midnight posts then disappears again).

I'll vote JVOR because of the 2 I feel better about lynching him... If we hit a stalemate I will change.

unvote crusher

That big bubble heads best actress performance last night guaranteed he's around until at least day 2.

The case on Vic is interesting but I don't know he'd make himself so obvious with posts saying stuff like "im a sheep on day 1" etc... Doesn't sound right to me that he's doing that as scum.

As of right now that narrows it down to I28 and JVOR for me (although I don't like how Sharrow floats in and sprinkles a couple midnight posts then disappears again).

I'll vote JVOR because of the 2 I feel better about lynching him... If we hit a stalemate I will change.

Well, I popped in when I could. Its happened to me before, sometimes all the action happens before I get here. I'm trying to get in as much as I can, but it will probably happen again tonight though cause I'm going to a concert around 2:00. I have some time until then though.

Anyway, unvote Integrity. I'll give him the benefit of the doubt. With guests and the baseball game yesterday, I can see how he might not have been able to put as much attention into the game as he could have. I don't want to be hypocritical either cause I didn't have as much time as I wanted either and won't today. I could have made a similar mistake yesterday myself, or today for that matter if I get in a hurry.

Can somebody recap the case on JVOR while I take a shower? I'll reread him and vic when I get back.

Nodded off before I could get my final thought up...

I see the cases against JVOR and Crusher as pointed out by Pac and some others. I'm not sure they resonate with me as soundly as I'd like them to.

Much more evident to me is the fact that JIF was obviously lurking, and almost immediate appearance when called out (by me) for not posting anything to be taken serious in the whole game. He said he was going to post his "thoughts" about everything and instead slid right into defensive posturing. He could have been legit with his "I was working" excuse, or not... either way, something to be wary of.

I am also intrigued and very suspicious of the play so far by Vicious. He seems to have flown under the radar with a very steady stream of vote/unvote momentum chasing. The final nail in the coffin was him either lying (or not fact-checking) the case against me... and accusing me of "jumping on every train I can" when I have only voted 2 TIMES. Once for Crusher, and once for Pac - both votes coming with explanations (something he has rarely provided to go with his votes this game).

Pac's play is a distraction. I know his vote against me is highly OMGUS, and such is the case with Slats as well.

Sharrow popped up out of nowhere last night and also wanted to jump on the I28 train... using quite possibly the most irrelevant of my posts as his ammo.

All I can say is that Crusher and Dan X are the only ones that have made the right read on my play so far. I effed up the Crusher vote early in the game. I tried to just throw one out there to see what happened and it burned me. The irony is how many other people have admittedly "just thrown some votes out there to see what happens?" The reality is this... I am trying different things. Last game I was one of the more obvious townies and it got me NK'ed because the scum knew I would never get lynched.

I don't want to claim "noob" in my second game, however the thing I will point out is that in my entire first game... I never really had to defend a case against me. So this game has already been significantly different than my first game in that regard. I've made some mental errors... and I agree they are errors that should obviously garner day one FOS... but with much shadier play coming from other players that are under the radar right now, I simply ask that we don't let my over-zealous mistakes be huge mistakes for the town this early in the game.

All that said...

(His play has been very defensive oriented. I don't know what to make of him right now, but am willing to see him through to day two)

VOTE: Vicious

(His play has been by far the shadiest. He is playing completely different than last game, and he is the most blatant train jumper of day one so far.)

I am going to be online more later. My guests are waking up - and will be leaving shortly, I want to play with my God Daughter while I have the chance here...

I find it hysterical that you're voting me. Doesn't it seem odd that the first "scum post" you "find" is one questioning you? Doesn't it seem odd that you are voting someone poking you in the side.... again?

Please. For you're long winded posts you offer little to no information short of OMGUS. You'd save us all a lot of time by just typing that.

I've been "jumping on trains" because I've read cases of other people, thought they were good and agreed with them and went with it. If this explanation isn't enough to suffice, then I apologize.

So you jumped on Crusher for "shenanigans" and then immediately unvoted because you had FOS on you. Ok, no one mind me here! You said you wanted to weight reactions... and all you got was a FOS. Interesting play there.

You want to say I jumped on trains back and forth. My first serious vote was on Sharrow, he was too quiet, he showed up, I unvoted. I then voted Pac, 1 minute after you... that's bandwagoning? Ok, convenient for your argument.

You can't play this game just trying to vote on people or casting FOS's because they're questioning you.

unvote crusher

I, for the most part am. I play with more confidence the more information I have. Look at my play last game, I played pretty confidently why? Mainly cause I was scum and knew practically everything I needed to know.

Part of my real life personality is I HATE making mistakes. It's the main reason I'm tentative to lead a charge and then get our doctor lynched our outed. I'd rather be a sheep than be wrong for day 1.

unvote crusher

This is where I'm landing as well.. but I'm starting to have second thoughts. It's almost like his goal is to get lynched.. lol

MOD NOTE: This game is enjoyably active being 48 hours old with 24 pages and 460+ posts.

So per the Rules on the 1st page I WILL NOT have a deadline for Day 1.

So Research Team Members, continue to participate and make your best judgment on a torching without fear of facing a random torching because of a deadline.

This is for Day 1 only.

There is a jester or insane townie role.. :D

I guess that's a valid point. Listen, I'm open to pressure on me. I will say it right now though if people expect a reaction they're not going to get it for reasons I've stated over and over again.

I don't think that really fits with the theme. I don't remember anyone being suicidal in the movie.

For starters if I was actually the thing, i wouldn't take Pac head on. He's like a headstrong bull that does the work for you. You've all seen my scum MO and that's not to draw attention to myself. But who cares, a bunch of you are all stubbornly thinking it's me.

My top 3 right for the Thing/ 3rd party roles right now are AVM, Sharrow, and JiF. JiF is really just not doing much reading, he's lurking, and when he comes back to contribute his thoughts are really not full of much substance. Sharrow pretty much is the same.

But anyways, my top pick currently is AVM. Almost every single post from him is lukewarm agreeing and disagreeing. He's what I like to call actively lurking because he's here but he's not getting involved with much. His major suspicion was just on Sharrow and he isn't exactly pushing it much.

Vote: AVM

I only have a couple minutes right now, I will have more when I hit the feedbag at 1.

None of the cases really jump out at me. Again I think Integrity is defending well and though at time seems to be a little offset. It is his second game and if their was a deadline he would get my vote. but no reason to roast him with no deadline.

The case on Vic really would make sense if it wasn;t Vic. He has been a leaping lemming from bandwagon to bandwagon but I find it unbelievable that he is scum acting like that. Last game as scum he was way more calculating and until his successful false claim and Pacs dyslexia he was not at all suspicious. It's remotely possible he got scum again and trying to change it up, but it's quite the stretch.

When I get a chance at lunch I will go look at some of the players who haven;t had much or any heat. Be back in a little while.

Just wanted to check in real quick guys. I'm keeping up with reading the thread, but I haven't really chimed in because I've kind of got my head up my ass right now, so just wanted to jump in real quick. Honestly, part of the problem is I'm not reading anyone as overly scummy right now and as always, the concern is scum are probably keeping themselves out of the spotlight and spread out in order to really be able to track too much. So at this point JVoR's still the best I have and he's continued on the same line that had be voting for him to begin with. It actually had nothing to do with Pac's original case but rather his reactions since then and general tone in the game, which has been much more aggressive than typical. It may not mean much, but its the one thing that has caught me as most out-of-character in terms of people's play so far.

For starters if I was actually the thing, i wouldn't take Pac head on. He's like a headstrong bull that does the work for you. You've all seen my scum MO and that's not to draw attention to myself. But who cares, a bunch of you are all stubbornly thinking it's me.

My top 3 right for the Thing/ 3rd party roles right now are AVM, Sharrow, and JiF. JiF is really just not doing much reading, he's lurking, and when he comes back to contribute his thoughts are really not full of much substance. Sharrow pretty much is the same.

But anyways, my top pick currently is AVM. Almost every single post from him is lukewarm agreeing and disagreeing. He's what I like to call actively lurking because he's here but he's not getting involved with much. His major suspicion was just on Sharrow and he isn't exactly pushing it much.

SHarrow is typically a light contributor.. spends too much time in that damn arcade

AVM could be interesting..

and Jif is highly troubling to me as well..

fwiw.. a lot of solid players in this game and overall game play has improved a ton, heck even as a townie, part of me is wishing there was a klecko around we could just lynch and move the game along a bit.. lol.. I'm really curious if there's going to be a kill tonight..

That being said i do believe it's time to rattle some other cages, I like the way i28 and crusher defended, so might as well start a new train

unvote

vote AVM

I find it hysterical that you're voting me. Doesn't it seem odd that the first "scum post" you "find" is one questioning you? Doesn't it seem odd that you are voting someone poking you in the side.... again?

Please. For you're long winded posts you offer little to no information short of OMGUS. You'd save us all a lot of time by just typing that.

Again? I have cast 3 votes in this game so far. 1 for Crusher, he was not FOS'ing me at the time. 1 for Pac, he was not FOS'ing me at the time and I was the first to vote for him. 1 for you, and my case against you is quite a bit more than OMGUS.

I've been "jumping on trains" because I've read cases of other people, thought they were good and agreed with them and went with it. If this explanation isn't enough to suffice, then I apologize.

Really? You've read "cases" against others and voted because you agreed? The vote you cast on Sharrow you explicitly said "Pretty present in the other mafia threads yet still has to check in."

So you jumped on Crusher for "shenanigans" and then immediately unvoted because you had FOS on you. Ok, no one mind me here! You said you wanted to weight reactions... and all you got was a FOS. Interesting play there.

You want to say I jumped on trains back and forth. My first serious vote was on Sharrow, he was too quiet, he showed up, I unvoted. I then voted Pac, 1 minute after you... that's bandwagoning? Ok, convenient for your argument.

You can't play this game just trying to vote on people or casting FOS's because they're questioning you.

I find it interesting that I have been this scrutinized for early day one poor play... however you are guilty of similarly erratic play, with less explanations, and you are still under the radar.

Let's look at your true voting history in this game so far:

Post #17. Sure fine... an day one joke vote. Heck she even voted for herself day one.

Vote: Dan X

HE'S A SHE. She's already posed as something else on here.

Post #23. Here is a vote you conveniently didn't mention above. Again, I guess this was a joke too?

I thought I had a monopoly on half-asians here.

Unvote (Dan X)

Vote: JiF

Post #96. Here is the vote on Sharrow you mention. This vote contradicts your earlier point about making your votes based upon the cases you have read, made by others. You quickly unvoted sharrow with no explanation in post #109.

Unvote (Jif)

Vote: Sharrow

Pretty present in the other mafia threads yet still has to check in.

Post #136. You vote for Pac here. Again, this is a vote that contradicts your claim about reading other people's cases... as you make it clear that this vote and the Sharrow vote were both placed because of inactivity. Interestingly, I placed the first vote on Pac in post #135.

Pacs quietness is pretty odd. That's JMO. Normally he pushes the action

Vote: Pac

Post #295. You unvote Pac due to the "speed of the train." An excuse that was used early and often by scum in the last game if I recall.

Don't like the speed of the train.

Post #331. You vote for me here. I think this is the only vote you made where you credit the claims others have made...

Ok, I'm done waiting around. There have been enough points made for me to find it compelling

Vote: I28

Post #380. You never unvoted me, but here you place a vote on Crusher and credit the case others made.

I'm going to have to agree with the case on crusher. I suck as a townie I'm basically a mindless sheep especially day 1.

Vote: Crusher

Post #406. You unvote Crusher, based on one simple response by him.

There's the passion. At least lemmings are cute like me.

Unvote

And the rule sucks. I can only give this full attention around 11-12 but I ain't the mod.

Currently you have no votes on anyone...

So. Where does that leave us? You clearly lied about your voting history, both the amount of votes you have made and the "reason" you made them.

You have demonstrated an erratic history of voting. Voting for Dan X, Jif, Sharrow, Pac, Me and Crusher. Half the players in the game. Yet you only acknowledge 3 votes, and claim 1 wasn't serious.

Now you have also made the assertion that I am voting strictly to retaliate for FOS pointed my way? Most of the players in the game are FOS'ing me. I am fine with that. My blunder handling the Crusher vote has been explained and will either satisfy or not satisfy people's curiosity. That said, my vote on you and my vote on Pac have been based entirely on the cases I have presented.

My case on Pac was weak. Which is why I unvoted him.

My case on you, as you can see... is strong... which is why my vote will stay with you. I'd vote for a flat out lie any day over "weird or bad decisions."

Again? I have cast 3 votes in this game so far. 1 for Crusher, he was not FOS'ing me at the time. 1 for Pac, he was not FOS'ing me at the time and I was the first to vote for him. 1 for you, and my case against you is quite a bit more than OMGUS.

Really? You've read "cases" against others and voted because you agreed? The vote you cast on Sharrow you explicitly said "Pretty present in the other mafia threads yet still has to check in."

I find it interesting that I have been this scrutinized for early day one poor play... however you are guilty of similarly erratic play, with less explanations, and you are still under the radar.

Let's look at your true voting history in this game so far:

Post #17. Sure fine... an day one joke vote. Heck she even voted for herself day one.

Post #23. Here is a vote you conveniently didn't mention above. Again, I guess this was a joke too?

Post #96. Here is the vote on Sharrow you mention. This vote contradicts your earlier point about making your votes based upon the cases you have read, made by others. You quickly unvoted sharrow with no explanation in post #109.

Post #136. You vote for Pac here. Again, this is a vote that contradicts your claim about reading other people's cases... as you make it clear that this vote and the Sharrow vote were both placed because of inactivity. Interestingly, I placed the first vote on Pac in post #135.

Post #295. You unvote Pac due to the "speed of the train." An excuse that was used early and often by scum in the last game if I recall.

Post #331. You vote for me here. I think this is the only vote you made where you credit the claims others have made...

Post #380. You never unvoted me, but here you place a vote on Crusher and credit the case others made.

Post #406. You unvote Crusher, based on one simple response by him.

Currently you have no votes on anyone...

So. Where does that leave us? You clearly lied about your voting history, both the amount of votes you have made and the "reason" you made them.

You have demonstrated an erratic history of voting. Voting for Dan X, Jif, Sharrow, Pac, Me and Crusher. Half the players in the game. Yet you only acknowledge 3 votes, and claim 1 wasn't serious.

Now you have also made the assertion that I am voting strictly to retaliate for FOS pointed my way? Most of the players in the game are FOS'ing me. I am fine with that. My blunder handling the Crusher vote has been explained and will either satisfy or not satisfy people's curiosity. That said, my vote on you and my vote on Pac have been based entirely on the cases I have presented.

My case on Pac was weak. Which is why I unvoted him.

My case on you, as you can see... is strong... which is why my vote will stay with you. I'd vote for a flat out lie any day over "weird or bad decisions."

Sigh.

My vote on Dan X was because.... ZOMG SHE'S A GIRL. A joke

My vote on JiF.... was because I have a half asian wife and was joking around about her hotness and saying that I have the monopoly on half asian girls. JiF and I both have an appreciation for them ZOMG IT'S A SCUM TELL.

My vote on Sharrow was because he was inactive and I wanted to hear from him. When I did... I unvoted

My vote on Pac was mostly the same reason as you. He's typically an aggressive player on day 1 and he was uncharacteristically laying low.

I voted you because once Pac had played his part out a little more I never liked your unvote on Crusher which was so quick.

I then unvoted you because Crushers behavior seemed uncharacteristic. He then provided me a reaction which to me smelt more townie than scum.

Maybe I'm not getting a scum read on Vic because I didn't play the last game. The only thing scummy that stood out to me was his lobbying for a deadline early.

He made a lot of easy votes, but he's got good explanations for them. I don't really see where you're saying he was lying Integrity, can you point that out specifically?

Maybe I'm not getting a scum read on Vic because I didn't play the last game. The only thing scummy that stood out to me was his lobbying for a deadline early.

He made a lot of easy votes, but he's got good explanations for them. I don't really see where you're saying he was lying Integrity, can you point that out specifically?

I forgot about my vote on JiF. He's saying I lied about my voting. Because it was obviously such a memorable vote that I had to have remembered it. Whoops.

Oh, don't mind the fact it was 6 posts after I had made a joking vote on Dan X, and was within the first 50 posts of the game, and 11 minutes after the Dan X post.

Being lukewarm is a fair enough point, as I've definitely pulled the I agree/disagree card all of day 1 so far. But your Sharrow point? I kept my vote on him, and tried to get people to come along early on. No one bit...so do you suggest I keep my vote there all of day one or actually be productive and put it elsewhere?

As I said with Sharrow, this is how he plays regardless...and it's very dangerous as scum. He gets deep into games as scum, and is a very smart player. Probably the most underrated of everyone here, IMO. I didn't have a strong read on anyone else at the time, so I suggested going after the low post totals. At the time, it was him and Pac...who already had a couple of votes, and hadn't been very "Pac-like." The rest is history there, as no one jumped on board the Sharrow train.

JVoR (3) -- Bleedin' Green, JiF, Pac

Integrity (2) -- slats, AVM

Vicious (2) -- DanX, Integrity

AVM (2) -- JVoR, CTM

I think you take this a little personally. You remind me of my play in my first couple games. I'd copy & paste some mafia wiki, and get highly offended when anyone so much as pointed a finger at me, too.

My vote on you had nothing to do with anything you said about me - outside of the fact that early in the game it was too easy to point to a difference in my play. And I thought you did the same with Crusher and Pac, that you just kinda found the easiest path.

In fact, even your vote today seems easy. Of my two previous scummates, I do get a little less of a town vibe from Vic, but the idea that his play is different from last game -when he was scum- shouldn't be an obvious tell that he's scum in this one. Cynically, this could be another easy vote from you, jumping on Dan X's forming train.

All of that said, I was looking for a place to move my vote last night and thought I found it with Crusher. But by the time I read thru, and read back, I decided his explanation fit. I don't often unvote until I have a new place to cast my vote, and you weren't in any real danger of getting lynched, so I figured I'd just stick with until you came back from your baseball game. You've done that now, and I don't see you as a lynch candidate today anymore, so...

Unvote I28

Sigh.

My vote on Dan X was because.... ZOMG SHE'S A GIRL. A joke

My vote on JiF.... was because I have a half asian wife and was joking around about her hotness and saying that I have the monopoly on half asian girls. JiF and I both have an appreciation for them ZOMG IT'S A SCUM TELL.

My vote on Sharrow was because he was inactive and I wanted to hear from him. When I did... I unvoted

My vote on Pac was mostly the same reason as you. He's typically an aggressive player on day 1 and he was uncharacteristically laying low.

I voted you because once Pac had played his part out a little more I never liked your unvote on Crusher which was so quick.

I then unvoted you because Crushers behavior seemed uncharacteristic. He then provided me a reaction which to me smelt more townie than scum.

Great summary of what I just posted... and it does nothing to dispel the fact that in an earlier post you lied about your voting history. I have been forthright in explaining my votes... you have not, hell, you have selectively not acknowledged some of them until now... because I have forced the issue.

This isn't me spinning, or fabricating... I posted the entire history of your voting... and it does NOT align with what you were saying.

This has nothing to do with you echoing the FOS on me because of my early vote on Crusher (which I could have called a joke too, for the record - but I thought I'd be honest instead :rolleyes: )... This IMO is a pretty solid case. Better than anything else I've been able to come up with for anyone else.

I don't think that really fits with the theme. I don't remember anyone being suicidal in the movie.

Here he recounts for us his voting history...

As I showed you all in my long post... he left out 3 of his 6 total votes.

He also said "he made his votes based upon cases he read" but the only votes he acknowledged in that post were once he placed because of inactivity.

So... you've got 2 lies... or omissions of fact if you will.

Great summary of what I just posted... and it does nothing to dispel the fact that in an earlier post you lied about your voting history. I have been forthright in explaining my votes... you have not, hell, you have selectively not acknowledged some of them until now... because I have forced the issue.

This isn't me spinning, or fabricating... I posted the entire history of your voting... and it does NOT align with what you were saying.

This has nothing to do with you echoing the FOS on me because of my early vote on Crusher (which I could have called a joke too, for the record - but I thought I'd be honest instead :rolleyes: )... This IMO is a pretty solid case. Better than anything else I've been able to come up with for anyone else.

Again, sigh.

Apologies for not explaining EVERY VOTE. Unlike you I didn't go back. I basically summarized what I thought were my most important votes because they were of my own accord. I even said the other two were more or less votes based on good cases brought by other people that I bought into. Hence me saying it's a "sheep" mentality.

SHarrow is typically a light contributor.. spends too much time in that damn arcade

AVM could be interesting..

and Jif is highly troubling to me as well..

unvote

vote AVM

I never get a strong read from AVM in either direction, but he confuses me with Dan X so we're even.

It's interesting to me that both of you have JiF high on your list. He was my top guy last night, and if I could've read thru better on my buggy work computer -and wasn't so tired- I probably would've voted for him last night. He's supposed to be this renowned scum hunter, yet I really feel he's barking up the wrong tree with JVoR - who I get a genuine townie feel from. CTM, too, which is why I'll go back and read thru AVM posts as well and see what you guys are talking about.

Sharrow is also worthy of concern. He does get late into games as scum with his light posting style. I considered moving my vote to him as well, just to prod him into activity.

Fair enough. Honestly I can't say I have much to offer.

- Crush seemed to be more aggressive than usual

- PAC was away and his timing seemed all to convenient

- I28 seems to be jumping on any train that isn't himself

Right now my biggest fos is on I28, but we have to wait on him, second is the crush, third is PAC.

I feel like I'm just regurgitating information, which is why ive kept quiet. I am just not a good day 1 player, I learn more from votes and trains. If that's not an acceptable exxplanation than I'm sorry.

I assume he's talking specifically either about the sheep comment or this post. I just don't really see it as lying though. I think he's exaggerating a little bit.

Regarding the sheep comment. He's making it out that you're not acting like a sheep because you made some original votes, but he's ignoring that they were very easy votes to make. Regarding this post, I think you yourself were exaggerating with your reasoning on your vote for him, but I'm not sure I would call it a lie.

I think he's trying too hard to make a case on you. The line I bolded does look a little scummy, but to me so does the way he's been so aggressive in his own defense. I don't like the exaggeration on either part, but I think it's more scummy when used to attack rather than used to defend. I'm going back to vote:Integrity.

Archived