SMC

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

OFFICIAL FINAL VOTE COUNT--DAY 1

Vicious (2) -- Integrity, AVM

AVM (7) -- JVoR, Vicious, Crusher, slats, DanX, Bleedin' Green, CTM

Integrity (3) -- Sharrow, Pac, JiF

With 12 Research Team Members, it takes 7 to torch.

The Research Team has torched team member AVM, did they make the right decision?

Burned004.jpg

FOS: Pac

He wanted me to deliver the hammer on a fellow townie, one whom I had no case against at all on day one, while he knew damn well that it would surely get me lynched on day two... nice try. He almost got 2 townies for the price of one.

FOS: Pac

He wanted me to deliver the hammer on a fellow townie, one whom I had no case against at all on day one, while he knew damn well that it would surely get me lynched on day two... nice try. He almost got 2 townies for the price of one.

how do you know he's a townie?

SMC posted the torch scene, its said a "member of the research team."

does it?

OFFICIAL FINAL VOTE COUNT--DAY 1

Vicious (2) -- Integrity, AVM

AVM (7) -- JVoR, Vicious, Crusher, slats, DanX, Bleedin' Green, CTM

Integrity (3) -- Sharrow, Pac, JiF

With 12 Research Team Members, it takes 7 to torch.

The Research Team has torched team member AVM, did they make the right decision?

Keep spinning.

:rolleyes:

This is a no spin zone bro...

It said a member of the research team was torched... My understanding is we're ALL members of the research team it's just that some are infected. Any idea who that might be?

SMC posted the torch scene, its said a "member of the research team."

MOD NOTE: All 12 players are members of the Research Team. The key is who is human and who is Thing.

Death scene coming shortly.

This is a no spin zone bro...

It said a member of the research team was torched... My understanding is we're ALL members of the research team it's just that some are infected. Any idea who that might be?

I thought "research team" = town. "Thing" = scum.

Maybe if we had spent more time discussing the set up... oh wait.

What SMC posted looked like the death scenes from the last game. I assumed that was it. Now it says death scene to come.

Ironically, I think you knew both AVM and I are town... which is the only reason you would have pushed so hard for me to make the hammer vote, setting up your day 2 case.

I guess we'll find out who is right sooner than later, because these tards seem to follow your lead blindly.

Whoever said it earlier in the game couldn't have been more right, you are a detriment to the town... no matter which team you are on.

AND THEN THERE WERE 11 ...

The 12 members of the Research Team agonizingly debated who among them was a Thing. During the debate, one of them said:

Somebody in this camp ain’t what he appears to be. Right now that may be one or two of us. By spring, it could be all of us. I know I’m human.

And if you were all these things, then you’d just attack me right now, so some of you are still human. This thing doesn’t want to show itself, it wants to hide inside an imitation. It’ll fight if it has to, but it’s vulnerable out in the open. If it takes us over, then it has no more enemies, nobody left to kill it. And then it’s won.

The Team went back-and-forth, some garnering suspicion early, others later, but the chorus for one of them grew stronger as the day went on: AVM. It came down to him, Integrity, and Vicious. But, still, no one was willing to make the final choice. Finally, CTM had had enough and decided to drop the hammer.

“But I’m human,” AVM insisted. “I know I pretty much put myself in this position. I’ve got nothing to give; I’m just … human.”

AVM disappeared in the burst of flames from the blow torch. The Research Team turned away as AVM writhed in an inferno, his blood curdling screams piercing all of them.

When they were sure he was dead the team put out the flames with fire extinguishers. The charred corpse was that of a man.

AVM, also known as Clark (roleless townie) is dead.

Clark.jpg

SUBMIT NIGHT ACTIONS AS SOON AS POSSIBLE.

Remember, if no Night Action is desired, please PM me that.

Once I have received all night action notifications I will open Day 2.

FTR, I hate err' one you sons a ****** that strung me along and got my hopes up. Douches :P

I'm town, btw.

I mentioned this last game, but you guys should let the mod reveal such things. Part of the fun of being a mod is breaking the news and trying to make a cool death scene. When the beans are already spilled, it feels more like a formality.

Just my 2 cents, but i've seen other sites that have similiar policies..

I thought "research team" = town. "Thing" = scum.

Maybe if we had spent more time discussing the set up... oh wait.

What SMC posted looked like the death scenes from the last game. I assumed that was it. Now it says death scene to come.

Ironically, I think you knew both AVM and I are town... which is the only reason you would have pushed so hard for me to make the hammer vote, setting up your day 2 case.

I guess we'll find out who is right sooner than later, because these tards seem to follow your lead blindly.

Whoever said it earlier in the game couldn't have been more right, you are a detriment to the town... no matter which team you are on.

This is a good post......

for me to poop on.

I mentioned this last game, but you guys should let the mod reveal such things. Part of the fun of being a mod is breaking the news and trying to make a cool death scene. When the beans are already spilled, it feels more like a formality.

Just my 2 cents, but i've seen other sites that have similiar policies..

My apologies, I'll do so from hence forth. Last post though -- GG guys, bye!

My apologies, I'll do so from hence forth. Last post though -- GG guys, bye!

It's cool, AVM. But this calls for a ...

MOD NOTE: Anyone who is torched, please DO NOT reveal your role/affiliation/species until after the Death Scene has been posted.

I'm not surprised that AVM is town, I'm more surprised at how many hours it took to torch him after I logged off yesterday. I don't like to talk too much during night phases, but if everyone gets their night orders in, I'll be around during the day today and tomorrow to play.

Show went really well last night, btw! :mrgreen:

DAY 2 OPENING

A new day has begun in U.S. Outpost 31, but because of the 6 months of winter the camp is encased in darkness.

Outpost31Night.jpg

The 11 members of the Research Team trudge into the day hall. Yes, there are still 11 of them but who is human and who is the Thing? And has anyone been assimilated during the night? There hasn

Archived