Mafia Game Thread--The Thing

SMC

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
i still don't think they have many options, assuming Pac is telling the truth..

Well we've got 6 people left, with 1 likely scum and 3 of which have claimed roles. If people are telling the truth then yeah, the scope is pretty small, but we don't know if they are and even still we have to hunt this one person down. If they stay around for long enough to convert another suddenly we're at 4-2 (at best) and getting dangerously close to an end-game scenario.

Well we've got 6 people left, with 1 likely scum and 3 of which have claimed roles. If people are telling the truth then yeah, the scope is pretty small, but we don't know if they are and even still we have to hunt this one person down. If they stay around for long enough to convert another suddenly we're at 4-2 (at best) and getting dangerously close to an end-game scenario.

That is true.. but we'll be shooting into a very small barrell.. and maybe they try and convert someone else who has a conversion protection..

Dude honestly....I'm pretty pissed off right now.

I dont even have anything to say...

I'm probably done with this mafia goodness.

Totally ridiculous...

If I'm modding the next one you better be there. Chilean rage will follow you like crusher following a bacon truck.

If I'm modding the next one you better be there. Chilean rage will follow you like crusher following a bacon truck.

Nah. I'm done. I know its game but its pretty disrespectful to not even let me post when I've put this much time and effort into the game.

I'm ****ing swamped at work, I'm posting when I can in between meetings and I leave for a day of meetings with my director, I get back and I'm torched.

Its not right. Pretty ****ed up if you ask me.

Nah. I'm done. I know its game but its pretty disrespectful to not even let me post when I've put this much time and effort into the game.

I'm ****ing swamped at work, I'm posting when I can in between meetings and I leave for a day of meetings with my director, I get back and I'm torched.

It is. I bought into the idea of a quick lynch and offered myself up. You should feel complimented, they targeted you probably cause you're good and I'm still here with my dick in my hand being led around. It sucks, and I'd be pissed too.

Funniest post of the thread.

It is. I bought into the idea of a quick lynch and offered myself up. You should feel complimented, they targeted you probably cause you're good and I'm still here with my dick in my hand being led around. It sucks, and I'd be pissed too.

Maybe they didn't vote for you because they didn't want to encourage you to touch your keyboard... considering where your hands have been.

Happens every game.. Happenned to me in one of the alt games if your remember when JVOR made that case..

No disrespect intented, really thought that perhaps there was a timer on the assimiliations based on SMC's goading..

I'm not going to keep venting for the sake of the game...but sure, maybe I was barking up the right tree.

But when its all said and done, I'm not at the computer all day long and if thats whats it takes to play this game, then I dont want to be a part. The reason why I try to post as much as possible during the day is to be respectful to those that are playing at that time, the mod who created the game and over all to keep the game moving and not slow it up by not being active. To not have that respect returned, is enough for me to call it quits.

Jif seemed more suspicious then you, really wasn't anything more to it..

Happens every game.. Happenned to me in one of the alt games if your remember when JVOR made that case..

No disrespect intented, really thought that perhaps there was a timer on the assimiliations based on SMC's goading..

I thoroughly enjoyed that one. All i had to do was say hey that ctm guy is scummy. Everyone was all over it after that. Guess they really fear you.

I'm not going to keep venting for the sake of the game...but sure, maybe I was barking up the right tree.

But when its all said and done, I'm not at the computer all day long and if thats whats it takes to play this game, then I dont want to be a part. The reason why I try to post as much as possible during the day is to be respectful to those that are playing at that time, the mod who created the game and over all to keep the game moving and not slow it up by not being active. To not have that respect returned, is enough for me to call it quits.

Asking for "respect" on the interwebz = :Nuts:

Mafia without Boopsie would be like dinner without 4ths. It's still ok but nowhere near as satisfying.

I thoroughly enjoyed that one. All i had to do was say hey that ctm guy is scummy. Everyone was all over it after that. Guess they really fear you.

I felt just like jif does now, which is why i feel bad.. Nothing wrose then a speed lynch several days in when you can't defend.

Put if memory serves i think Jif was in on that lynch of me.. i have to go look..

I felt just like jif does now, which is why i feel bad.. Nothing wrose then a speed lynch several days in when you can't defend.

Put if memory serves i think Jif was in on that lynch of me.. i have to go look..

Revenge is a dish best served cold?

It's happened before bro. It's like getting beat by a bull**** touchdown in madden after you've pretty much dominated the game. It stings, but it happens. You're a fun dude to play with (no homo) and I hope you continue to play.

It's happened before bro. It's like getting beat by a bull**** touchdown in madden after you've pretty much dominated the game. It stings, but it happens. You're a fun dude to play with (no homo) and I hope you continue to play.

Agree with this. Although don't think for a second you're modding next, I'm all over that. :biggrin:

Archived