Star Wars Mafia

Bleedin Green

How did i play it off? I said it was a gut feeling, she was the one I was voting day 1 for the same reason..

Because taking into account yesterdays events of what you may be or what you want us to think you are it looks too obvious. Like you were trying too hard to show you're something. But if you are, why are you still alive?

By you saying it's just a gut feeling you're kinda subliminallly counter-claiming which has me scatching my head.

Ok then I'm interested: sorry Dan X but I want to know more:

VOTE: Dan X

• Replies 4.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I don't think CTM not being killed tells us much of anything. JVOR was a much easier target than him. It will be a little more telling if he survives another night. Everyone could be roled up, maybe they were just stalling his kill for when they had more information about it. Meaning, maybe they figured they could push his reveal with the town's help today.

And tbh, SMC could just as easily be pulling a gambit with DPR & Co. He was pretty confrontational with the new guy himself. Need to go back and reread some.

This.

SMC was one of my early scum reads. He waffled back and forth between Doggin and DPR, standing out to me as someone trying to blend into the momentum and confusion of the town... so as to capitalize on it later.

Has Hell frozen over?

Are you REALLY using Pac's prior game play as a basis for your own defense?

Incidently, what happened last night with your "role"?

I'm jsut saying, you know that if I'm the doctor I'm trying to get scum to shoot at me, and if i'm not I'm trying to get them to think i am or get the real doctor to protect me. The way in which I go about doing either of these things is probably fluid..

I think me not getting NK'd and SMC coming charging out of the gates to lynch me for not being nk'd is fairly coincidental.

In smc's defense, he's kindof slow and has a hardon for me in these games.. lol, so it's possible he's a patsy

So you think it's coincidental in the sense that SMC isn't scum? I do believe you're innocent for what it's worth.

I'm jsut saying, you know that if I'm the doctor I'm trying to get scum to shoot at me, and if i'm not I'm trying to get them to think i am or get the real doctor to protect me. The way in which I go about doing either of these things is probably fluid..

Then why didn't you protect yourself the first night?

Hell of a risk to leave a prime lynching candidate (simply because you're you) without protection.

Besides all that, you didn't answer my question: what happened last night?

This.

SMC was one of my early scum reads. He waffled back and forth between Doggin and DPR, standing out to me as someone trying to blend into the momentum and confusion of the town... so as to capitalize on it later.

He was also oddly just repeating DPR's posts. You made the R2D2 joke I believe.

Hey guys just woke up and I am off to class soon (short class though, yay fridays)

Anyways.. Im not sure about this train on CTM. If anything, I think he wouldn't be NKd because he is an easy lynch for these reasons. I think a strong scum candidate is probably someone who started the CTM train pretty early. Well see, I am going to go back and re-read some stuff

he's got it!

and don't sleep on scum tinking JVOR was a double voter.. Double voters are very powerful for town as you get closer to end game. We don't know when they put in the NK

Hell of a risk to leave a prime lynching candidate (simply because you're you) without protection.

How do you know he didn't?

You are putting an awful lot of stock in the "report" from DPR...

I'm not saying I am the doctor.. But I'd assume the watcher would see me target myself, or maybe i'd protect someone that was more likely NK target..

Again though, I'm not saying I am or am not the doctor. I want to make that very clear, anything you are inferring is of your own accord.

How do you know he didn't?

You are putting an awful lot of stock in the "report" from DPR...

1. Uhm, because CTM didn't deny it.

2. DPR's role reveal was that he was a Scum Watcher, so he actually--you know--watched someone.

3. Why would DPR say that CTM visited someone else when CTM stayed in place (assuming that he protected himself)?

he's got it!

and don't sleep on scum tinking JVOR was a double voter.. Double voters are very powerful for town as you get closer to end game. We don't know when they put in the NK

but Scum knew he was powerless and if your innocent would know you're power role innocent but here you are.

This is what we get from you, yet, you are compelled to hold CTM's feet to the fire? :rolleyes:

I was referring to DPR, good doctor. I quoted DPR the 1st day because I was in awe of his wisdom.

That has nothing to do with CTM. Get it?

2. DPR's role reveal was that he was a Scum Watcher, so he actually--you know--watched someone.

3. Why would DPR say that CTM visited someone else when CTM stayed in place (assuming that he protected himself)?

DPR said that CTM "targeted someone."

Everything you have written is embellishment that supports your case against CTM.

Again, I have said it a couple times already "targeting" someone could mean anything... and it could be done to one's self.

I think he said I targetted someone.

Scum having a role finding ability (which is really what DPR was), wouldn't make sense if the doctor targetting himself was hidden from them. I can say as a mod, I would reveal that he targetted someone with an action

but Scum knew he was powerless and if your innocent would know you're power role innocent but here you are.

This is my main issue.

I gotta level with you CTM. If I'm scum, give me an attempt at a known power roled "townie" vs. someone who is basically toothless. JVoR was a theory and could've been tested the next day. You on the other hand, well, the town knows you have something. I'd rather try and get you.

I was referring to DPR, good doctor. I quoted DPR the 1st day because I was in awe of his wisdom.

That has nothing to do with CTM. Get it?

You are grilling someone you suspect.

In turn, you are being questioned about your suspect parroting of DPR from earlier in the game and all you respond with is a smart ass remark.

You want answers from CTM, but aren't willing to give any of your own.

I find that ironic, which is what my post was referring to... get it?

I think he said I targetted someone.

Scum having a role finding ability (which is really what DPR was), wouldn't make sense if the doctor targetting himself was hidden from them. I can say as a mod, I would reveal that he targetted someone with an action

Please explain in Layman terms. What are you trying to say?

This is my main issue.

I gotta level with you CTM. If I'm scum, give me an attempt at a known power roled "townie" vs. someone who is basically toothless. JVoR was a theory and could've been tested the next day. You on the other hand, well, the town knows you have something. I'd rather try and get you.

Their down 1 man, SMC was already foaming at mouth to lynch me, you and i28 and sharrow I beleive we're toying with it, Klecko and Pac are always up for it. That's atleast 4 votes easy, in their head..

And worse yet, the waters are being completely muddied now as everyone are picking sides over me, rather then focusing on finding scum.

This is my main issue.

If I'm scum... I take the easy NK of JVOR, because he is not going to be protected... and then use the "why are you still alive" case presented today by SMC to get the town to lynch the power role.

What does it accomplish?

Easy kill of JVOR.

Lynch a power role.

Scum are still buried because now everyone can claim that it was basic game logic to go after CTM.

You are grilling someone you suspect.

In turn, you are being questioned about your suspect parroting of DPR from earlier in the game and all you respond with is a smart ass remark.

You want answers from CTM, but aren't willing to give any of your own.

I find that ironic, which is what my post was referring to... get it?

I gave you an answer on DPR. Did you miss it?

Nah, I just thought he was obnoxious with his Pinkie & the Brain routine.

That's why I was quoting him. He thought he was infinitely smarter than everyone here and his posts were rife with self importance and condescenscion.

Get it now?

Please explain in Layman terms. What are you trying to say?

I'm trying to say that if I was the mod, and I gave scum a watcher role that only revealed if the player took a night action, I would absolutely say yes if the player being watched was a doctor targetting himself. SMC's entire theory is exxagerrated and invalid, he's manipulating you guys either purposely or unwittingly..

Their down 1 man, SMC was already foaming at mouth to lynch me, you and i28 and sharrow I beleive we're toying with it, Klecko and Pac are always up for it. That's atleast 4 votes easy, in their head..

And worse yet, the waters are being completely muddied now as everyone are picking sides over me, rather then focusing on finding scum.

I wasn't.

However, I have to consider everything that gets lobbed up there. You've been an almost too obvious town read for me since you started echoing my thoughts on "JVOR's plan."

So... on the subject of finding scum... what can you do to help in those efforts other than give us your gut feeling on Dan X.

How are you helping us finding scum? You have the power role. Direct us where to go?

You claim you have a power. DPR backed you up on that. You claim you're innocent. Okay, what now?

And, I'm not foaming at the mouth to lynch you. You got clowned the last game as a townie and I feel sorry for you.

Now, it perplexes the heck out of me how you're still alive as a revealed power role. You've given us reasons why. Okay. Again, what now?

If I'm scum... I take the easy NK of JVOR, because he is not going to be protected... and then use the "why are you still alive" case presented today by SMC to get the town to lynch the power role.

What does it accomplish?

Easy kill of JVOR.

Lynch a power role.

Scum are still buried because now everyone can claim that it was basic game logic to go after CTM.

Exactly. The must of decided I'm not the cop and therefore am no real threat to them when the simple fact of the matter is that the liklihood of you guys lynching me goes up everynight that I survive..

This is my main issue.

My only reasoning for not putting down a vote on CTM is (and please answer if possible) couldn't scum not NK him b/c they think he is either protecting himself or being protected. If I'm scum maybe I don't chance that as I need an easy kill as they are already down. But why JVOR who they know is powerless? They know all the innocents right? Why not take a chance getting a power role? This is confusing to me.

And what hurts CTM's agruement is he has nothing on any report of anything. And I know we are talking semantics but if he was doc, why did DPR say he was targetting someone else? So what does that make him? Are there other Night roles here we're not thinking about?

What does it accomplish?

Easy kill of JVOR.

Lynch a power role.

This is why I'm hesitant to force a reveal right now.

I'm trying to say that if I was the mod, and I gave scum a watcher role that only revealed if the player took a night action, I would absolutely say yes if the player being watched was a doctor targetting himself. SMC's entire theory is exxagerrated and invalid, he's manipulating you guys either purposely or unwittingly..

Manipulating?

If a doc self protects, a watcher's result would be that the doc didn't visit anybody.

You're saying that as mod, you'd tell the watcher that the self protecting doctor visited someone? Wouldn't that be a lie by the mod?

I wasn't.

However, I have to consider everything that gets lobbed up there. You've been an almost too obvious town read for me since you started echoing my thoughts on "JVOR's plan."

So... on the subject of finding scum... what can you do to help in those efforts other than give us your gut feeling on Dan X.

How are you helping us finding scum? You have the power role. Direct us where to go?

You claim you have a power. DPR backed you up on that. You claim you're innocent. Okay, what now?

And, I'm not foaming at the mouth to lynch you. You got clowned the last game as a townie and I feel sorry for you.

Now, it perplexes the heck out of me how you're still alive as a revealed power role. You've given us reasons why. Okay. Again, what now?

Unfortunately, I've got no information that will help. none. I'm as confused as any of ya..

Archived