Star Wars Mafia

Bleedin Green

Huh?

Every townie is useful to the town IMO. There is strength in numbers. My lack of posting is what's kept me alive so far, seeing as some people (Pac) tend to take everything I say, even obvious jokes, and use them against me.

How would lynching a roleless townie help the town? The point is to find scum and lynch them so we can win right?

Not to mention that there are others who've been less active than me who you could make the same argument for, unless for some reason you know they are town or scum and there is really only two ways you would know: a) you're the cop; B) you're scum.

I doubt you're the cop because if you were, you probably would have invesitgated me by now and if you had you would know I am not scum.

But you have been egging on the SMC vs. CTM thing all day only to drop it and be the second vote on me when that has stalled out.

Based on what has happened today, I don't think either SMC or CTM are scum but some people who have been trying to passive aggressively push one or the other only to jump off and accuse others so easily once that little battle died out are becoming very suspicious to me.

You may think I haven't been paying attention Vic, but I have. My strategy in this game was to stay alive. Before it was prudent for me to keep quiet. Now, not so much.

LOL. An OMGUS post. Right.

Wait so now I'm NOT allowed to drop a vote and move onto someone I've been harping on for days?

• Replies 4.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm on my phone so bear with me. :)

CTM is reminding me of doggin right now with the really vague reveal. To use ctm's own words, 'fear of the unknown' is probably driving scum actions in a game with so many power roles ... might explain ctm's paranoia about letting doggin survive until night. With that said, ctm had good reason to lie about his role in the previous game, so part of me wants to trust that.

Smc, as Vic mentioned, could make the perfect Jabba. Maybe it could be the Han solo angle or maybe he has some other win condition, I'm not sure. I also don't know how the double voting necessarily helps the town unless we agree when smc uses it. Or at least he should be clear when we're looking at L-2 versus L-1 so we're not accidentally hammering people without letting them speak.

More thoughts on other players coming ... it's easier for me to make shorter separate posts from my phone!

Huh?

Every townie is useful to the town IMO. There is strength in numbers. My lack of posting is what's kept me alive so far, seeing as some people (Pac) tend to take everything I say, even obvious jokes, and use them against me.

How would lynching a roleless townie help the town? The point is to find scum and lynch them so we can win right?

Not to mention that there are others who've been less active than me who you could make the same argument for, unless for some reason you know they are town or scum and there is really only two ways you would know: a) you're the cop; B) you're scum.

I doubt you're the cop because if you were, you probably would have invesitgated me by now and if you had you would know I am not scum.

But you have been egging on the SMC vs. CTM thing all day only to drop it and be the second vote on me when that has stalled out.

Based on what has happened today, I don't think either SMC or CTM are scum but some people who have been trying to passive aggressively push one or the other only to jump off and accuse others so easily once that little battle died out are becoming very suspicious to me.

You may think I haven't been paying attention Vic, but I have. My strategy in this game was to stay alive. Before it was prudent for me to keep quiet. Now, not so much.

With only 2 night phases having come and gone, and all the drama surrounding Doggin, DPR, CTM, Slats, JVOR... you really think the cop would have already investigated you?

If its a bandwagon voter you want... how about that new guy that boasted he is 2/2 on killing scum, even thought all he did was tag along until the dust settled and it was safe to point out he was on the side that voted off the scum.

LOL. You're using a Black & Decker power trimmer to hedge your bets.

not hedging anything, i think you are scum, i don't know for a fact unfortunately, but i think in all of your ranting and raving about how guilty i'll have to be if alive tomorrow, you're forgetting that the same applies to you.. most likely because you won't be killing yourself, or me, for that matter.

again, this is speculation and I won't be staking my survival to being right about you..

Dont really know what to think right now. But there are 4 heavy hitters that havent been posting much today (although I think most of them have good excuses): Crush, Dan, Pac, and Jif. Not speculating them as scum, but I would like to hear their input.

This. We probably should have waited for the same people yesterday too.

But there are 4 heavy hitters that havent been posting much today (although I think most of them have good excuses): Crush, Dan, Pac, and Jif. Not speculating them as scum, but I would like to hear their input.

CTM is reminding me of doggin right now with the really vague reveal. To use ctm's own words, 'fear of the unknown' is probably driving scum actions in a game with so many power roles ... might explain ctm's paranoia about letting doggin survive until night. With that said, ctm had good reason to lie about his role in the previous game, so part of me wants to trust that.

Smc, as Vic mentioned, could make the perfect Jabba. Maybe it could be the Han solo angle or maybe he has some other win condition, I'm not sure. I also don't know how the double voting necessarily helps the town unless we agree when smc uses it. Or at least he should be clear when we're looking at L-2 versus L-1 so we're not accidentally hammering people without letting them speak.

More thoughts on other players coming ... it's easier for me to make shorter separate posts from my phone!

Why am I not surprised... there are literally like 4-5 people in this game right now that are contributing NOTHING, but obviously lurking enough to be able add their obligatory $.02 when called out.

This. We probably should have waited for the same people yesterday too.

I've been advocating it... and started today with the say proposition. Then SMC lit dropped this mess in our laps, before we could establish any momentum on anyone else.

scumderella! :D

I'm only being vague now, if i get within SMC range, i will spill the beans and you won't lynch me.

I'm advocating however not comprimising the towns position and seeing how it develops.. I fully expect to get NK'd at some point over the next fews nights.. there will be no end game for me this time..

So, long story short, I'm not being doggin like at all

With only 2 night phases having come and gone, and all the drama surrounding Doggin, DPR, CTM, Slats, JVOR... you really think the cop would have already investigated you?

If its a bandwagon voter you want... how about that new guy that boasted he is 2/2 on killing scum, even thought all he did was tag along until the dust settled and it was safe to point out he was on the side that voted off the scum.

If Vic was the cop? Based on the way he freaked out the other day because I wasn't posting enough to his liking, yes.

Notice I didn't vote for Vic or even go FOS on him and how he reacted.

Based on the fact that you are literally not involved WHATSOEVER. Scum lies in the bushes and says nothing. So yes, my case is on NOTHING because that's is exactly the amount you've contributed in this game.

Hey Vic, I haven't voted for you or even pointed an FOS at you. Why are you the one being defensive?

Like I said last night, I don't get a really scummy vibe from klecko. He always seems like a wild card to me and seems like he enjoys just throwing us all for a loop when we're getting frustrated and taking the game really seriously. Is he usually more active/helpful than this?

I've been waffling on Sharrow, leaning towards scummy on him, though. It's odd for him to be blatantly trying to keep his post count up, when we're all used to seeing him at the bottom of the list (as both scum and town). Sharrow's normally unconcerned about that, so I'm wondering if he has something to hide. While I appreciate him being the only person to remember us inactives and try to let us give our input before everythjng happens, it could also be a deflection tactic. As in, protecting inactive teammates or putting on a show of being the nice guy team-player.

If Vic was the cop? Based on the way he freaked out the other day because I wasn't posting enough to his liking, yes.

Notice I didn't vote for Vic or even go FOS on him and how he reacted.

Dude honestly I'm saying right here.

Do not play the game I'm modding. People like you make this game suck when there are other who contribute and play the game. No one forced you to play. If you're not gonna contribute bow out and give up your spot to someone else that is willing to play.

Hey Vic, I haven't voted for you or even pointed an FOS at you. Why are you the one being defensive?

Defensive?

How about the fact that I'm pointing out the fact that you've done nothing this game. NOTHING.

Oh, except show up when you're mentioned and make deflection style posts. Hey, great job staying alive.

not hedging anything, i think you are scum, i don't know for a fact unfortunately, but i think in all of your ranting and raving about how guilty i'll have to be if alive tomorrow, you're forgetting that the same applies to you.. most likely because you won't be killing yourself, or me, for that matter.

again, this is speculation and I won't be staking my survival to being right about you..

You think I'm scum? Uhm, okay.

So you think as scum I would refrain from NKing you (and instead take out JVoR who I could take out at any time) and risk you being a cop-ish role, and put my neck out there the next day by challenging you?

Who wrote that Mafia Scum Manual? General Custer?

And who has contirbuted even less than me?

Pac, and JiF

Two guys who have given real excuses to not playing. All you gave us was "Whatever I got more important things to do on this board." So it's not a matter of not being present on the board, you just chose not to participate.

MAJOR difference.

Do not play the game I'm modding. People like you make this game suck when there are other who contribute and play the game. No one forced you to play. If you're not gonna contribute bow out and give up your spot to someone else that is willing to play.

Vic, Jif and Pac, both pretty bigtime players have both posted even less than me. Both knew they had prior commitments that would preclude them from being active yet I am the one that draws your scorn.

I have explained to you why I wasn't posting a lot yet all you want to do is harp on my inactivity when there are others who've been even less active. Sorry but that's more than just a little ****ed up.

Why am I not surprised... there are literally like 4-5 people in this game right now that are contributing NOTHING, but obviously lurking enough to be able add their obligatory $.02 when called out.

Seriously, it's frustrating that I've said so many times what my schedule is like. It's almost worse when I actually do have time to post and suddenly that makes me look even scummier! :P I said I would do my best to share my thoughts on people today, so that's what I'm doing.

Those who live in glass houses... Can we save the lectures on how people should be playing and keep our focus on the actual game? :rolleyes:

Seriously, it's frustrating that I've said so many times what my schedule is like. It's almost worse when I actually do have time to post and suddenly that makes me look even scummier! :P I said I would do my best to share my thoughts on people today, so that's what I'm doing.

Exactly, you've said what your schedule is like... then someone mentions your name and like 3 posts later there you are... schedule be damned right? :rolleyes:

Those who live in glass houses... Can we save the lectures on how people should be playing and keep our focus on the actual game? :rolleyes:

I gave a good reason. JiF and Pac are inactive but have kept off this board entirely. Cause they're actually busy.

Kleck on the other hand has been elsewhere on the board so it's a choice. He chose not to take part in this. That's either scum play to me or clearly not pro-town. It's simple really.

You think I'm scum? Uhm, okay.

So you think as scum I would refrain from NKing you (and instead take out JVoR who I could take out at any time) and risk you being a cop-ish role, and put my neck out there the next day by challenging you?

Who wrote that Mafia Scum Manual? General Custer?

I think you and DPR both said you didn't think I'm scum.. and the reason why i'm not campaigning hard for your lynch is similiar to doggin, usually when someone is this obvious, they are a patsy

Exactly, you've said what your schedule is like... then someone mentions your name and like 3 posts later there you are... schedule be damned right? :rolleyes:

Are we reading the same thread? People have been saying my name all day. It's not as if I'm totally under the radar, then out of the blue someone brings me up and I pop in immediately.

Pac, and JiF

Two guys who have given real excuses to not playing. All you gave us was "Whatever I got more important things to do on this board." So it's not a matter of not being present on the board, you just chose not to participate.

MAJOR difference.

AND THEY BOTH KNEW THAT WOULD BE THE CASE WHEN THEY TOOK SPOTS IN THE GAME.

What's worse, someone playing a strategy or someone intentionally taking up space?

I can't believe my lack of activity has offended you so much when there are people WHO'VE BEEN LESS ACTIVE AND KNEW THAT THEY WOULD BE AHEAD OF TIME YET INSISTED ON PLAYING!!!!

You want to make yourself happy with me again, go and look at what percentage of my posts today have been in this thread. I think you'll STFU at that point.

Are we reading the same thread? People have been saying my name all day. It's not as if I'm totally under the radar, then out of the blue someone brings me up and I pop in immediately.

So you admit you've been watching.

I think you and DPR both said you didn't think I'm scum.. and the reason why i'm not campaigning hard for your lynch is similiar to doggin, usually when someone is this obvious, they are a patsy

"Obvious". LOL. Love the "code words" Making a case using code words without every actually, you know, make a case. I gave reasons why I believe you're scum and you haven't reciprocated. Fine, we can move on from that.

Let's focus on other people as this convo has gone defacto private with others focusing on Klecko and other inactives.

AND THEY BOTH KNEW THAT WOULD BE THE CASE WHEN THEY TOOK SPOTS IN THE GAME.

What's worse, someone playing a strategy or someone intentionally taking up space?

I can't believe my lack of activity has offended you so much when there are people WHO'VE BEEN LESS ACTIVE AND KNEW THAT THEY WOULD BE AHEAD OF TIME YET INSISTED ON PLAYING!!!!

You want to make yourself happy with me again, go and look at what percentage of my posts today have been in this thread. I think you'll STFU at that point.

You consciously made a choice to avoid this thread since we basically started. Now that you've deemed it "worthy" now you're playing. Like I said that's either you not caring about playing, or you're scum.

"Obvious". LOL. Love the "code words" Making a case using code words without every actually, you know, make a case. I gave reasons why I believe you're scum and you haven't reciprocated. Fine, we can move on from that.

Let's focus on other people as this convo has gone defacto private with others focusing on Klecko and other inactives.

i meant cop above, you nd dpr have both said why you don't believe I'm the cop. in terms of a case on you it's all there..

You consciously made a choice to avoid this thread since we basically started. Now that you've deemed it "worthy" now you're playing. Like I said that's either you not caring about playing, or you're scum.

In other words, coasting.

So you admit you've been watching.

Hahaha. What is wrong with you? :P I skim what I can from my phone when I'm not at a computer. I've said this a million times. It's also quite simple to look back at the thread (it lists the times people post) and see what's been happening.

Anyway I'm just trying to share my thoughts on people, since I wasn't able to yesterday ...

I gave a good reason. JiF and Pac are inactive but have kept off this board entirely. Cause they're actually busy.

Kleck on the other hand has been elsewhere on the board so it's a choice. He chose not to take part in this. That's either scum play to me or clearly not pro-town. It's simple really.

You really haven't paid attention have you? Several times today, there have been 14 people in this thread. There are currently only 13 active in the game Vic.

The first round of the draft is over. The Taylor aftermath has died down and I've been in here posting all day in between work activity.

Archived