Star Wars Mafia

Bleedin Green

• Replies 4.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Hey shut the **** up and change my windshiled wiper fluisd, bring me eleven slim jims and check my ass for proper inflation

nope, hess has his name on his shirt,, not listening to anyone with thtier name on their shirt

Fyi, Nobody gives a **** what you have to say anymore. You blew your load on Sharrow already.

However the entire second day despite my vote my FOS has been on you and will continue to be on you until I know what the hell you're supposed to be. Because the percentage that you are town is small imo.

i'm glad you are applying proper scientific methodz

nutty-professor-01.jpg

So far Crusher has revealed as a Bulletproof, Godfather, Hunter/Woodcutter.

What eff is going on in this game...?

Hye fuzzy wuzzy, blimpu stimpy been looking for you,,,, i wnated your opinion,, too late for tonight but we should talk,, your the only one I trust,,

No im enjoying my buzz, its fun, i never hung with you guys this ripped,, i dont get hammered often and psot., mostly when I do lawn work, go out, or go fishing,,

you should do it more often, it's hilarity

If Crusher is scum, and the Godfather... its possible that he is the Emporer... and can pass his powers off to his "Apprentice" upon his lynching... Vader?

Not sure what significance my Ewok role plays in that.

If Crusher is town, he could be someone from the movies that was friendly with the Ewoks and who could be a "hunter" type.

What I don't get is that Crusher is saying he is town, and that he is the Godfather???

ok fine, I apologize for maing gas station jokes, I know your a very smart dude,

Please don't apoligize. You've made my night.

And for the douches, I mean this as in the funny, not if Sharrow is actually town and Crusher just ****ed the game up for us due to the Capitals sucking.

Please don't apoligize. You've made my night.

And for the douches, I mean this as in the funny, not if Sharrow is actually town and Crusher just ****ed the game up for us due to the Capitals sucking.

Want to give me your version of what went on here? I re-read quickly...

If Crusher is scum, and the Godfather... its possible that he is the Emporer... and can pass his powers off to his "Apprentice" upon his lynching... Vader?

Not sure what significance my Ewok role plays in that.

If Crusher is town, he could be someone from the movies that was friendly with the Ewoks and who could be a "hunter" type.

What I don't get is that Crusher is saying he is town, and that he is the Godfather???

he's mocking the case on him.. not admitting to it

No, Sharrow said I was the godfather,,

Hunter woodcutter,, someone should delete your mafiascum. wiki link

talk to me,, do yout hink Im fat?

Something tells me you might have a petit figure, and that you wear your hair in a funny style...

Archived