Star Wars Mafia

Bleedin Green

• Replies 4.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
CTM your so full of **** when you walk into a room everybody wonders who farted.

Anti-town? **** you.

I make this game fun and at the same time I do what I do to get a reaction. Sharrows case is a ****ing joke. If I really was the godfather do you think Im so not versed in mafia that I would push to get investigated. NO I wouldn't. Not in the clown like matter I did. I was taunting him, Its obvious.

I was challenging JVOR to stick to his conviction and called his bluff. I thought he was lying. He wasn;t thats my only mistake. Did i say more than I shoud when I was drunk . Welol yeah,.

Go look at Sharrows vote on me really read it. If you dont think that was contrived by a group then your either mafia or a smart guy who ate stupid for breakfast.

you think announcing your bulletproof vest and threatening people with death who have the audacity to question your claim is pro-town behavior? You're like a bully

I think sharrow's fine, if this was all a set up it would've happenned a lot sooner imo. The case makes sense to me, nothing you've done since has made you seem any less like a GF, but my uncertaintity is giving me pause, I admit..

And i'm all up for ****ing around and busting balls, but that doesn't preculde me from trying to find scum..

Dude Im playing the way I am to try and pull scum. My drunken tirade was a little much and I did let too much out. But, trust me, I will make it make sense later.

then stop with the self voting stupidity and threatening people..

and if you are going to get lynched, and you are town, don't just shoot the guy accusing you because of OMGUS. Jvor and Slats we're your first two accusers and they were innocent, remember?

have a donut and a milkshake and chill the **** out, fatman

you think announcing your bulletproof vest and threatening people with death who have the audacity to question your claim is pro-town behavior? You're like a bully

I think sharrow's fine, if this was all a set up it would've happenned a lot sooner imo. The case makes sense to me, nothing you've done since has made you seem any less like a GF, but my uncertaintity is giving me pause, I admit..

And i'm all up for ****ing around and busting balls, but that doesn't preculde me from trying to find scum..

No you just choose to ingore it. Vote me. Let me humilate myself by killing Sharrow and you guys could shame my lack of mafiacity.

Dam right Im a bully. Rest of you guys are ***** footing around. Like watching dancing with the stars, clitoris addition. Bunch of back and forth that just confuses the town. Sharrow and the scum team saw me drunk and knows Im a hot head whn Im innocent. He even said Crusher will get pissed off. Your either with them or refusing to listen to me. **** you. I wwas drunk they, knew I left drinking. He even said it and wished me fun at the game. But Im not a mad drunk Im a happy drunk..Now Im getting pissed. It's a set up. Lynch me find out. If Im wrong then Im an idiot.

then stop with the self voting stupidity and threatening people..

and if you are going to get lynched, and you are town, don't just shoot the guy accusing you because of OMGUS. Jvor and Slats we're your first two accusers and they were innocent, remember?

have a donut and a milkshake and chill the **** out, fatman

Go sharpen a penicla and do a crossword. I said that Slsta and I had a misunderstanding and I backed off him. JVOR seemed dirty as hell and I was surprised he wasn;t. Sharrows xcase is so unlike him and no way that wasn;t hatched by a group. Ignore it if you will. But I feel really good about it.

Alright CTM, Im done. My name is in with Bleedin. Im not coming back to this thread until todays is over, Keep spinning until you can kill a townie, like you usually do.

Taking your ball and going home?

That's helpful...

Taking your ball and going home?

That's helpful...

What the **** you want me to do. Im not all cerebral with my mental gymnastics like you. Im not into showinfgoff my smartness like you are. Im a pretty simple dude who plays this game on instincts. My instincts are the scum team took an oppurnity to get a lynch on me by antagonizing me when they knew Id be hammerd. Had it waiting for me whn I came home. Ive said it, and you and everyone just pics it aprt. The game was stuck between you and SMC. So it was a great scum play. I feel good about it.. Its not OMGUS. Dude I purposely make myself a target at time to get people to react. I have nothing to add.

What the **** you want me to do. Im not all cerebral with my mental gymnastics like you. Im not into showinfgoff my smartness like you are. Im a pretty simple dude who plays this game on instincts. My instincts are the scum team took an oppurnity to get a lynch on me by antagonizing me when they knew Id be hammerd. Had it waiting for me whn I came home. Ive said it, and you and everyone just pics it aprt. The game was stuck between you and SMC. So it was a great scum play. I feel good about it.. Its not OMGUS. Dude I purposely make myself a target at time to get people to react. I have nothing to add.

you're more cerebral then you let on..

I don't agree with you about sharrow. If you step out of it for a minute, the case against you is pretty good. The only weak point to it is that it's too good, i.e. setup.. but i don't think scum would go to this much trouble to set you up only to let one of their own make the case..

anyway, what are your thoughts on SMC, Klecko, Vic and some of the other players?

Yeah, I guess I'm pretty dumb I can't come up with a cases on my own. Must be scum cause I tried to do some work in the game. Remind me to never make a case again, I'll just sit back and watch hoping something falls into our laps like most of the other townies. :rolleyes:

Yeah, I guess I'm pretty dumb I can't come up with a cases on my own. Must be scum cause I tried to do some work in the game. Remind me to never make a case again, I'll just sit back and watch hoping something falls into our laps like most of the other townies. :rolleyes:

Whatever dude.

unvote.

go **** yourselves.

I'm not sure I understand Crushers tirade. If you got stuff going on I apologize but you don't usually get this bent out of shape. Is there some kind of a role that would include lashing out at everyone and trying to die? that would kind of make sense for Obi Wan but is there another Star Wars character that stands to benefit from getting lynched?

I28 is probably stepping into a town leader role because he's the only one we know is innocent. His thoughts could be way off, but it's nice to be able to take someone's word for what it is.

this is a very dangerous line of thinking and makes me wonder about you. I28, much like an ewok, has the mental capacity of a common field mouse. You don't think he would be susceptible to a Jedi mind trick and easily lured to the dark side?

It's not all that unlikely that there is some sort of conversion capability even if it's only able to be done on a limited basis. What better player to recruit then someone who everyone is deeming untouchable?

Funny. Im done. Bleedin will mod kill me or replace me. Not in the mindset for this right now.

Unvote

Don't do that, Crusher. Just vote for CTM. You'll feel better about it.

Glad to have you, Pac & JiF back in here. We need more than the handful we've had.

CTM your so full of **** when you walk into a room everybody wonders who farted.

Anti-town? **** you.

I make this game fun and at the same time I do what I do to get a reaction. Sharrows case is a ****ing joke. If I really was the godfather do you think Im so not versed in mafia that I would push to get investigated. NO I wouldn't. Not in the clown like matter I did. I was taunting him, Its obvious.

I was challenging JVOR to stick to his conviction and called his bluff. I thought he was lying. He wasn;t thats my only mistake. Did i say more than I shoud when I was drunk . Welol yeah,.

Go look at Sharrows vote on me really read it. If you dont think that was contrived by a group then your either mafia or a smart guy who ate stupid for breakfast.

That is my thinking as well.

In two games I have not seen anything like that from Sharrow...

this is a very dangerous line of thinking and makes me wonder about you. I28, much like an ewok, has the mental capacity of a common field mouse. You don't think he would be susceptible to a Jedi mind trick and easily lured to the dark side?

It's not all that unlikely that there is some sort of conversion capability even if it's only able to be done on a limited basis. What better player to recruit then someone who everyone is deeming untouchable?

This is a good point. The whole game I've been wondering if BG woud make it that simple. Also why is he still alive except to be useful to the town.

Unvote

Don't do that, Crusher. Just vote for CTM. You'll feel better about it.

Glad to have you, Pac & JiF back in here. We need more than the handful we've had.

Sorry man. Just weekend started out so awesome with the game, even though they lost and then just went to hell.

Ok, so far we've had

Slats - Martyr

JYOYO - 1 time investigation

Doggin - SK

DPR - Watcher/Scum

SMC - Double Voter

Crusher - Fat + bulletproof + death assasin

CTM - Unkown power

Everyone's had a power, so we can eitehr continue to chase our tails around and bounce from one person to the next until they claim a power, or we can all agree to just Mass Claim right now as it will altleast be quicker.

Yes, we'll out some valuable roles, but I think everyone has some kind of valuable role and if we structure it right, we could trap scum in lies, unlikely roles and/or counter claims..

Thoughts? Its the quicker way to get to the same destinaton..

Ok, so far we've had

Slats - Martyr

Doggin - SK

DPR - Watcher/Scum

SMC - Double Voter

CTM - Unkown power

Everyone's had a power, so we can eitehr continue to chase our tails around and bounce from one person to the next until they claim a power, or we can all agree to just Mass Claim right now as it will altleast be quicker.

Yes, we'll out some valuable roles, but I think everyone has some kind of valuable role and if we structure it right, we could trap scum in lies, unlikely roles and/or counter claims..

Man its only day 3, I think this is a little premature

Ok, so far we've had

Slats - Martyr

Doggin - SK

DPR - Watcher/Scum

SMC - Double Voter

CTM - Unkown power

LOL

Ok, so far we've had

Slats - Martyr

Doggin - SK

DPR - Watcher/Scum

SMC - Double Voter

CTM - Unkown power

Ok, maybe i'm on crack but I don't see how this helps town who has actually been playing prety good up to this point with the SK Scum and Watcher Scum lynched.

We're basically 2 for 2, how does claiming all our roles help b/c then...

1) Scum has a clear path to NKs

2) We've already seen some lines in the sand, mostly imo, between you and SMC. WHy not just vote for one of you two to get some more answers?

3) People can lie just as easily when claiming (you don't know anything about that right) thus causing more chaos....

Ok, maybe i'm on crack but I don't see how this helps town who has actually been playing prety good up to this point with the SK Scum and Watcher Scum lynched.

We're basically 2 for 2, how does claiming all our roles help b/c then...

1) Scum has a clear path to NKs

2) We've already seen some lines in the sand, mostly imo, between you and SMC. WHy not just vote for one of you two to get some more answers?

3) People can lie just as easily when claiming (you don't know anything about that right) thus causing more chaos....

I wouldn't be surprised to see everyone have a role, doign a mass claim now traps scum into their lies now and can surface counterclaims immediatetly. I imagine most scum are hoping not to have to fake claim anything, it's a pain in the ass and much more advatageous for them do as late as possible.

If we do have some roleless folks even better, tightens the noose even quicker and the doctor can still protect themselves or the cop, and the cop can clear people and release his results nightly.

The alternative is spin or wheels, get random people up to L-2 and then have them claim anyway, we'll end up outing powerroles regardless (especially with pac coming back). Atleast if cop and doc are in the open, the doc knows who to protect

Well Isaac Newton.. I think you need to come up with a better theory, cause this one is terrible.

And yes, I am only going to criticize, because like Vic, I am pretty damn confused.

If I had to point out a scum, I would say its probably none of the major posts right now.

Look at it this way

17 players = 1 SK (Doggin), 12 Town (10 alive.. Slats and JVOR), and 4 Scumsters (3 alive, DPR)

Now there is a possibility of another third party.. not sure. But lets just play with that number.

We are trying to identify 3 out of 10 posters right now. It would be pretty easy for the scum (or scum candidates IMO *cough* Jif Dan Pac *cough* to sit back and let the town pick eachother apart. I think right now we are just seeing a lot of town v town action and really are most likely pointed in the completely wrong direction.

I havent really like you defense on one vote from CTM. Its been very sarcastic and not direct at all. If his is your solution, I'm bothered.

Let me drop out some obvious knowledge, throw out 3 most inactive players, and act like you put in work to alleviate CTM's doubt.

I'm not feeling and was actually willing to pursue this further and thats why I'm surprised by CTM's suggestion for mass reveal. The last couple of days, though confusing are useful.

I dont like this post and I'm surprised nobody else picked up on this but this is a classic scum tactic. The poor me attitude on a case that outed an extremely powerful role....so now let me get less active and stop working. Really dont like this post.

I'm thinking everyone has roles CTM and the scum team is strong. I'm thinking Watcher/Protector/Miller/Finder? Something along those lines. I'm still wondering if the scum team found something on Crusher and thats why that case by Sharrow seemed so contrived and deliberate.

Vote: Sharrow

Ok, so far we've had

Slats - Martyr

Doggin - SK

DPR - Watcher/Scum

SMC - Double Voter

CTM - Unkown power

I'm starting to warm up to this...but my fear is how hard its going to figuring out which roles exist. If that becomes trying, scum will have a field day...especially if they get creative with their reveal tactic.

I wouldn't be surprised to see everyone have a role, doign a mass claim now traps scum into their lies now and can surface counterclaims immediatetly. I imagine most scum are hoping not to have to fake claim anything, it's a pain in the ass and much more advatageous for them do as late as possible.

If we do have some roleless folks even better, tightens the noose even quicker and the doctor can still protect themselves or the cop, and the cop can clear people and release his results nightly.

The alternative is spin or wheels, get random people up to L-2 and then have them claim anyway, we'll end up outing powerroles regardless (especially with pac coming back). Atleast if cop and doc are in the open, the doc knows who to protect

Question,

What part of your post did you screw up on that you needed to edit?

I'm starting to warm up to this...but my fear is how hard its going to figuring out which roles exist. If that becomes trying, scum will have a field day...especially if they get creative with their reveal tactic.

No doubt, the hope would be to indentify a couple of people claiming the same role and narrow down our choices. Typically you organize this in ways that makes thinking and reacting to claims very difficult (and if say one person claims a few minutes after the fact, that's a pretty decent scum tell that they didn't want to box themselves in the corner)

Also, frankly, I think we're going to end up at the same place anyway. Doing it our way though, train to l-2, claim, train on next person, wash, rinse repeat, we've already got smc and crusher today, i've been close and I'm sure sharrow and/or Brett will have something to say as well. It will just take longer and give scum more time to think of "safe" claims..

Just an idea..

Question,

What part of your post did you screw up on that you needed to edit?

i added in the pac joke, lame i know, but i couldn't pass it up, particularly in a game in which we're 2 for 2 lynching evil and that balloon knot thinks we've been struggling without him

Archived