Star Wars Mafia

Bleedin Green

Again, you guys crack me up who refuse to consider something that is used commmely in other places, and has enough validity here to atleast consider due to all the other roles that are likely in this game. Monkeybrain in particular, with his vast experiance of 2 games, is particularly amusing..

So, it's frustrating, plain and simple..

Further, the fact that people like pac and smc aren't even commenting on crusher is a head scratcher that i hope you remember later. The role crusher described as well as his attitude are entirely anti-town but because hes claiming a personal crisis, it's excusable for him to have a role that sounds an awful lot like emperor to me..

I wish i had some kind of personal issue to point to, but just plain old frustration really. There's 13 players alive in this game, once I reveal, we'll unwittingly be 1/3 of the way to a massclaim which is really the worst case scenario, as scum will have an increasingly narrow window to shoot into for the cop (and doctor will have no idea who to protect)

Anyway, sharrow and I are a rebel team. Night 1 I was looking for him (this is what DPR observed) and guessed wrong, he found me night 2 due to some bread crumbs i left in thread. (and ftr, the crusher case was his intially and 100% his research)

I alluded to this being powerful for the town later, cause it is, 2 confirmed innocents for the price at one is huge at end game. (If the cop reveals an innocent on either on of us, we're both confirmed) Plus the ability to work together off thread and trust someone 100% is huge, just like it is for scum. Additionally as i said, this position was taken before SMC and crusher alsio revealed to have roles. With there almost definitely being a cop and a doc in this game, it's fairly clear that everyone is roled at this point

I wouldn't be surprised if you still think this is some scum gambit, but w/e, it's too hard trying to convince you anymore cause some of you are working against the town and others not nearly as clever at this game as they imagine themselves to be. If you stop to think about it though, there's no chance scum would make a play like this...

Anyway, if crusher and smc are innocent, which most of you people believe, and there' 3 scum left, + 1 kill and who knows how many roles reveals left today and tomorrow, that leaves at most people for whom they can mine for the cop now, and their odds will only be better tomorrow night. We're basically aquiring all the risks of mass claiming with none of benefits. but yeah, it's a horrible idea..

This is exactly what I am talking about. GFY doubeboy. And again, this is why people hate you and routinely mistake you for a Pats troll. :Nuts:

BTW, if you hadn't noticed, I didn't vote for you dickbrain because I thought the case against you was weak and I was right, wasn't I?

Your outing is satisfactory to me and you're claiming that you and Sharrow are Luke and Obi Wan. This would explain you targeting someone on night one and why you didn't want to reveal. So the scum have successfully outed two very important town members now.

I have a big FOS on SMC now. Yes, he claimed a power but that power could either be a townie or scum power and he pushed hard for CTM's lynching. It would make sense that a mafia member, thinking he had a line on CTM based on DPR's revelation that CTM had targeted someone would push hard for his lynching based on this info. He knows CTM has a power and wants him gone so he makes as strong a case as he can to get him lynched.

• Replies 4.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Again, you guys crack me up who refuse to consider something that is used commmely in other places, and has enough validity here to atleast consider due to all the other roles that are likely in this game. Monkeybrain in particular, with his vast experiance of 2 games, is particularly amusing..

So, it's frustrating, plain and simple..

Further, the fact that people like pac and smc aren't even commenting on crusher is a head scratcher that i hope you remember later. The role crusher described as well as his attitude are entirely anti-town but because hes claiming a personal crisis, it's excusable for him to have a role that sounds an awful lot like emperor to me..

I wish i had some kind of personal issue to point to, but just plain old frustration really. There's 13 players alive in this game, once I reveal, we'll unwittingly be 1/3 of the way to a massclaim which is really the worst case scenario, as scum will have an increasingly narrow window to shoot into for the cop (and doctor will have no idea who to protect)

Anyway, sharrow and I are a rebel team. Night 1 I was looking for him (this is what DPR observed) and guessed wrong, he found me night 2 due to some bread crumbs i left in thread. (and ftr, the crusher case was his intially and 100% his research)

I alluded to this being powerful for the town later, cause it is, 2 confirmed innocents for the price at one is huge at end game. (If the cop reveals an innocent on either on of us, we're both confirmed) Plus the ability to work together off thread and trust someone 100% is huge, just like it is for scum. Additionally as i said, this position was taken before SMC and crusher alsio revealed to have roles. With there almost definitely being a cop and a doc in this game, it's fairly clear that everyone is roled at this point

I wouldn't be surprised if you still think this is some scum gambit, but w/e, it's too hard trying to convince you anymore cause some of you are working against the town and others not nearly as clever at this game as they imagine themselves to be. If you stop to think about it though, there's no chance scum would make a play like this...

Anyway, if crusher and smc are innocent, which most of you people believe, and there' 3 scum left, + 1 kill and who knows how many roles reveals left today and tomorrow, that leaves at most people for whom they can mine for the cop now, and their odds will only be better tomorrow night. We're basically aquiring all the risks of mass claiming with none of benefits. but yeah, it's a horrible idea..

Again... all your time and energy goes into advocating the mass role reveal, and not into hunting scum.

If you are town, then I think you should look at our push back on this idea from OUR perspective and stop trying to force the issue. I don't know if its your ego not wanting to let go of it, but it has been beaten to death that the collective town doesn't think its a good idea, yet you are still trying to push it... meanwhile we are not pursuing any lynches at all anymore. This does NOTHING to help change perception of your affiliation.

I am willing to vote for 2 people right now. You and Crusher.

I have thought about your position on voting for Crusher, it would mean I have to trust you for at least the remainder of this day phase and I think calling Crusher's bluff makes sense at this point. He's done NOTHING beneficial to the town and has a number of people tied to him, so it would be a revealing death scene I assume.

I have also thought about what your affiliation would mean for quite a few other people in this game right now, and I think your lynch would be the 2nd most valuable to the town as far as informing us goes.

All in all, I don't see the town learning anywhere near as much about this game by lynching anyone but the 1 of the 2 of you. I also like the idea because its finally a pair of people to consider that aren't OMGUSing each other.

It sure would be nice if someone other than the 2 of us would chime in...

at most 5* people - considering our ewok friend isn't the cop

couple of pre-points..

When i say i't highly uinlikely that scum would make a move like this at this point, you may be tempted to think of the fat and happy gamee scum self sacrificed cause the end game of 2 town 1 scum was staring the straight in the face with a dead doctor(incidently, pac is the only one who figured that out). Heres there's no path to anything. The cop invesitages either ones of us tonight and if we're guilty, we both die. Simple really.

Yes i was wifoming other roles, i did the same thing last time and that has died down once i was convinced we all have roles. Why would I want to paint a target on my back?

Again... all your time and energy goes into advocating the mass role reveal, and not into hunting scum.

the mass reveal is scum hunting and it's also a pragmatic approach to this game's set up.

We'll have to check with sharrow, but i believe we're both of the mindset that killing crusher makes the most sense even if it means ruining our ability. Neither of us can see a town role that fits the powers he's describing..

Also, i still think brett should be looked into

If you are town, then I think you should look at our push back on this idea from OUR perspective and stop trying to force the issue. I don't know if its your ego not wanting to let go of it, but it has been beaten to death that the collective town doesn't think its a good idea, yet you are still trying to push it... meanwhile we are not pursuing any lynches at all anymore. This does NOTHING to help change perception of your affiliation.

I have thought about your position on voting for Crusher, it would mean I have to trust you for at least the remainder of this day phase and I think calling Crusher's bluff makes sense at this point. He's done NOTHING beneficial to the town and has a number of people tied to him, so it would be a revealing death scene I assume.

I have also thought about what your affiliation would mean for quite a few other people in this game right now, and I think your lynch would be the 2nd most valuable to the town as far as informing us goes.

All in all, I don't see the town learning anywhere near as much about this game by lynching anyone but the 1 of the 2 of you. I also like the idea because its finally a pair of people to consider that aren't OMGUSing each other.

You guys would still be sitting around asking DPR who he tracked last night if it weren't for us. lol gfy

No, CTM, a mass reveal in this game makes no sense. Pac earlier referred to the Fat game (non conversion), which Dan quoted. The fact that the cop wasn't killed earlier (me) is because you as scum thought Hess was the cop.

You do realize that had you revealed in the game the town would've won in a blowout? Yes?

CTM I had you for town early in the game, and wavered ONLY to get more clarity out of you. I trusted you earlier, and am willing to trust you one more day.

At this point, as I indicated above, Crusher's lynch is the MOST informative scenario we can go with right now...

Unvote

Vote CRUSHER

While I'm unvoting CTM, I still think it's utterly stupid to mass role reveal.

Thus ...

PLEASE NO MASS ROLE REVEAL

It doesn't do the town any good. Seriously, CTM's reasoning doesn't make sense.

I thought that meant he was scum, but as town his idiotic reasoning got JiF and Bleedin' speed lynched last game. So CTM is prone to dumb ideas as an innocent.

The mass role reveal (besides jeapordizing major town power roles) will make it easier for scum to false claim. Why? Brecause in a game like this the scum could start inventing roles.

This is exactly what I am talking about. GFY doubeboy. And again, this is why people hate you and routinely mistake you for a Pats troll. :Nuts:

BTW, if you hadn't noticed, I didn't vote for you dickbrain because I thought the case against you was weak and I was right, wasn't I?

Your outing is satisfactory to me and you're claiming that you and Sharrow are Luke and Obi Wan. This would explain you targeting someone on night one and why you didn't want to reveal. So the scum have successfully outed two very important town members now.

I have a big FOS on SMC now. Yes, he claimed a power but that power could either be a townie or scum power and he pushed hard for CTM's lynching. It would make sense that a mafia member, thinking he had a line on CTM based on DPR's revelation that CTM had targeted someone would push hard for his lynching based on this info. He knows CTM has a power and wants him gone so he makes as strong a case as he can to get him lynched.

Not them.. but it'll be obvious when we die..

You do realize that had you revealed in the game the town would've won in a blowout? Yes?

No, because I hadn't investigated you yet.

The town already had slats, vic, and jetscode with what happened to Pac. Bleedin was our main hope in the game and for some strange reason he believed you.

the mass reveal is scum hunting and it's also a pragmatic approach to this game's set up.

We'll have to check with sharrow, but i believe we're both of the mindset that killing crusher makes the most sense even if it means ruining our ability. Neither of us can see a town role that fits the powers he's describing..

Also, i still think brett should be looked into

Well, maybe its my inexperience speaking, but I don't get the mass reveal at this stage of the game... maybe a later stage, but not now.

I also agree that Crusher is the most informative lynch scenario we can go with at this point in the game.

Okay, I am on-site - have a meeting will be back shortly... hard to fully soak in what everyone is posting and be discrete...

While I'm unvoting CTM, I still think it's utterly stupid to mass role reveal.

Thus ...

PLEASE NO MASS ROLE REVEAL

It doesn't do the town any good. Seriously, CTM's reasoning doesn't make sense.

I thought that meant he was scum, but as town his idiotic reasoning got JiF and Bleedin' speed lynched last game. So CTM is prone to dumb ideas as an innocent.

The mass role reveal (besides jeapordizing major town power roles) will make it easier for scum to false claim. Why? Brecause in a game like this the scum could start inventing roles.

regardless of what happens to me, i really wish you guys would reconsider this. Inventing roles stand a good chance of not passing the sniff test, further where going to get there anyway, btu in a way that is much more advantageous to scum..

regardless of what happens to me, i really wish you guys would reconsider this. Inventing roles stand a good chance of not passing the sniff test, further where going to get there anyway, btu in a way that is much more advantageous to scum..

Later in the game, possibly.

Just don't see how it helps right now.

We have the advantage, and have a lynch candidate in Crusher that can inform at least the next day phase alone. Beyond that, then we can consider it... but since Crusher is the #1 lynch option in most people's opinions... and he has already revealed there is no point in having people reveal en mass until at least the next day phase.

No, because I hadn't investigated you yet.

The town already had slats, vic, and jetscode with what happened to Pac. Bleedin was our main hope in the game and for some strange reason he believed you.

But we never would've lynched pac. We would've lynched slats followed by vic and then jetscode and I would've had to run the risk of out guessing pac.

I can promise you, we were praying the cop wouldn't reveal. A big reason we thought it was hess cause we thought it had to be a noob who ws confused and didn't understand that slats was claiming his role.

at most 5* people - considering our ewok friend isn't the cop

couple of pre-points..

When i say i't highly uinlikely that scum would make a move like this at this point, you may be tempted to think of the fat and happy gamee scum self sacrificed cause the end game of 2 town 1 scum was staring the straight in the face with a dead doctor(incidently, pac is the only one who figured that out). Heres there's no path to anything. The cop invesitages either ones of us tonight and if we're guilty, we both die. Simple really.

Yes i was wifoming other roles, i did the same thing last time and that has died down once i was convinced we all have roles. Why would I want to paint a target on my back?

Good point, with that said no real need to lynch you right now. Who do you and Sharrow think are scum, if what you're saying is the truth?

Brett and Crusher? Me? SMC?

UNVOTE

You guys would still be sitting around asking DPR who he tracked last night if it weren't for us. lol gfy

Wow :rolleyes:. Yeah, CTM defending DPR to be investigated by JVOR really helped? And please remind me what exactly you did? Just as I'm easing off of you guys you go and say something stupid like that.

We have the advantage, and have a lynch candidate in Crusher that can inform at least the next day phase alone. Beyond that, then we can consider it... but since Crusher is the #1 lynch option in most people's opinions... and he has already revealed there is no point in having people reveal en mass until at least the next day phase.

The problem is that if were wrong and crusher is innocent,then we're killing alteast 2 innocents, not 1...

Wow :rolleyes:. Yeah, CTM defending DPR to be investigated by JVOR really helped? And please remind me what exactly you did? Just as I'm easing off of you guys you go and say something stupid like that.

This.

And I am the one being chided for rightfully celebrating my awesome scum hunting prowess.... :box:

I didn't see anyone else stepping up to challenge him after he revealed. Just me and him for the most part.

1, it wasn't just me doing that.. and 2, it obviously did help cause without it, we'd have lynched JVOR to confirm and had doggin running around as near confirmed innocent SK..

Think of how it would play out

day 1 - JVOR dies

night 1 - Slats dies (and whoever doggin kills, most likely town)

day 2 - DPR

night 2 - Scum NK and SK NK..

We'd be in a much worse positon now, all things being equal..

Exactly.

If we believe there are 3 scum, then that means the scum are currently outnumbered 10 to 3.

They have to at least guess who is the more powerful roled townie. Under the CTMoronic Plan, there is no need for guessing.

Klecko sucks at Star Wars.

Luke & Obi-wan? LOL. Obi-wan was freakin' slats.

You 2 (if town) have to be either C3PO & R2D2 or Han & Chewie.

Didn't think of the first one. Also, now that I think about it one of them could be the Princess (lol) with Han or Luke or R2.

Good point, with that said no real need to lynch you right now. Who do you and Sharrow think are scum, if what you're saying is the truth?

Brett and Crusher? Me? SMC?

UNVOTE

I'd still like to look into brett or see how crusher reacts to this..

From my perspective gambling on crusher is putting potentially 2, not 1 innocent in play. I do believe he can take someone with him, as we saw with DPR, (and jvor last game), when anti-town role claim a power, it's usually as close to their actual power as possible - so they can prove it if need be.

(And that's the another arguement for a massclaim btw, if scum faked a role and then weren't able to prove it, we'd have caught them in a lie, but i digress)

I'd still like to look into brett or see how crusher reacts to this..

From my perspective gambling on crusher is putting potentially 2, not 1 innocent in play. I do believe he can take someone with him, as we saw with DPR, (and jvor last game), when anti-town role claim a power, it's usually as close to their actual power as possible - so they can prove it if need be.

(And that's the another arguement for a massclaim btw, if scum faked a role and then weren't able to prove it, we'd have caught them in a lie, but i digress)

Didn't you prove last game that lying wasn't enough? You lied your ass off to stay alive as townie.

The mass reveal puts the townies in a shooting gallery for the scum.

The town could argue about who was lying but the scum would know whose who and NK accordingly.

The problem is that if were wrong and crusher is innocent,then we're killing alteast 2 innocents, not 1...

Dude.

Are you ****ing kidding me?

When I advocated lynching Sharrow, your newly professed partner... YOU told me that lynching Crusher was a better idea and gave me the reason that IF we lynched Crusher and he was town, at least he would take out Sharrow with him, and that was okay because Sharrow was a player you also had a scum read on.

If Crusher is innocent, then I have a feeling he is going to take either you OR Sharrow with him... and I think that will be okay.

Archived